Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just got gone reading Lyn's blog and she said that Rin & Nol will have a real kissing scene at the island. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow.. I'm surprise they both agree on it after the director ask them, especially Jui since she has a boyfriend already. I guess her bf New W. don't mind!

I think Thai lakorns should always do real kisses. I don't even know what to say about those fake kisses they've been doing in the past, really. :rolleyes:

But thanks for sharing. Maybe I'll watch this scene. :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
They are starting to do the real deal. In "Plerng Payu" Oil kissed Aum right next to her lips. I loved that kiss scene. Ken kissed Anne in "Sawan Bieng" and Film and Janie got it on in their last lakorn with how many kisses? Finally, no more camera angling! I still want to use my imagination in most things still. I want moderation and when it is appropriate. I still like kiss/slap scenes too.

Om and Jui!!! Om is really cute. Man, I don't want Run to be sao chai anymore...boohoo.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTbA_QJbG_8

cityloveu always has the fastest uploads.

I don't want to watch the kissing scene anymore. Rin is so cheating on Danu.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, I acknowledge that Rin has totally cheated on Danu. Why?! Why?! I am not too happy about that.

Just like when Chanoun kissed Rasa in "Luk Mai Klai Thon" when he is betrothed to Chompoo's character (I forgot her character name).

Rin is lying to Danu and Nol now. Sad!

@MINTWIX, I agree with what you said earlier about turning Rin from maidservant, that would make the rest of the story more interesting indeed. I hope they do it!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I don't find the kiss between Nol and Jui interesting at all. It just a peck on the lip, not tongue. Although it maybe a big deal to Thai people, since it is a lakorn and not alot of people do real kissing. Maybe I am too Americanized. But in the Phillipines, they do real kisses on Tv dramas I mean real tongue, it just more interesting and belivable. They are actors and actreses, so I think it just work. As long it doesn't get overboard.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I thought this was just the right type of kiss for Nol and Rin. It was sweet and lovely. It was cute they smiled and hugged each other afterward.

The whole tongue thing can get overboard, June, huh? I like just minimal kissing leaving me to my imagination. Hehe...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I thought this was just the right type of kiss for Nol and Rin. It was sweet and lovely. It was cute they smiled and hugged each other afterward.

The whole tongue thing can get overboard, June, huh? I like just minimal kissing leaving me to my imagination. Hehe...
I agreed with you about the kiss. It was perfect not to sexy but sweet for a comedy. The kiss was perfect bc tongue can get overboard. One of my favorite scenes.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this was just the right type of kiss for Nol and Rin. It was sweet and lovely. It was cute they smiled and hugged each other afterward. The whole tongue thing can get overboard, June, huh? I like just minimal kissing leaving me to my imagination. Hehe...
Totally agree with you.

Thank you for the youtube link mintwix !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:lol:
I still haven't seen the kiss scene.
@MINTWIX, I agree with what you said earlier about turning Rin from maidservant, that would make the rest of the story more interesting indeed. I hope they do it!
I'm not sure, since I still haven't seen this weekends episodes, but reading the spoilers, if it hasn't happened yet, then in ep 15, Nol will have Rin promoted to working in his office at Dragon Mall. He can't bare to see Rin as a sao chai anymore. However, before she actually gets to work there, they have a little quarrel and she runs away to her brother's place. Anyways, yeah, I guess that's a little better that she won't remain a sao chai, but her and Nol will still be in a boss-employee relationship. I want to see how both would treat each other if they weren't confined in that kind of relationship anymore. .. But I think we won't get that till the lakorn is near ending. -_- ... It was fun, but it's time to move on.... Like... I want there to be a big leap...

Thank you for the youtube link mintwix !
Your welcome. :)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I am guessing they are dragging this lakorn a little bit. It just so obvious Nol's heart is settled with Rin, just that he just feels bad for Nee. She is a two faced witch. I really like this remake lakorn than the original one. Its way funnier and the cast are beautiful.I like how Nol will promote Rin to be his worker rather than a maid. I just wish that Nol will find out soon that Rin is well educated and matches his status as well.

Mintwix... please provide us more spoilers. I am dying to find out..thanks kha!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah, I think everyone has the same sentiments. I'm tired of seeing Nol's mom and others look Rin down....Ermm, but I think you should censor the little spoiler in your comment. I know how it is for some people who do not want to be spoiled. When I really like something, I know I refrain from seeing/hearing/reading spoilers. :lol: Also, I'll translate or summarize some more spoilers for next weekend's episodes sometime in the following days. No problem na ja.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just wish that Nol will find out soon that Rin is well educated and matches his status as well.

Mintwix... please provide us more spoilers. I am dying to find out..thanks kha!!!
I am so repetitive-Nol needs to find out ASAP that Rin is very educated and matches his status!!! I want some episodes of Nol really chasing Rin!

I really think Nol will be angry about Rin now that I saw how upset he was after the island. Hmmmmm...

@Mintwix-I love your spoilers. Thanks for taking the time to translate and spoil me! I am going to read the one above right after I post. THANK YOU!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I am so repetitive-Nol needs to find out ASAP that Rin is very educated and matches his status!!! I want some episodes of Nol really chasing Rin!

I really think Nol will be angry about Rin now that I saw how upset he was after the island. Hmmmmm...
I agreed that Non needs to know that Rin is not a servant. He needs to start chasing Rin now since his feeling for Rin is really clear. We need to get rid of Nee, Chatchai and Kaison because they're storyline is so so boring.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I agreed that Non needs to know that Rin is not a servant. He needs to start chasing Rin now since his feeling for Rin is really clear. We need to get rid of Nee, Chatchai and Kaison because they're storyline is so so boring.
I hate those 3...Theyre so annoying...the other girl *Kang* is that how you spell her name. I think shes funny and a likeable person.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
as much as i love watching this series, its cute and funny ... it's starting to drag i wish he could just find out who she really is, who danu really is etc ( i dunno if its just me or not, cos its the first ch7 lakorn i have watched for a while)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I read from Om's or Jui's fansite (I forgot which one) that they extended the series from 15 episodes to 21 episodes.

Pictures!

Rin asks her friend to pretend to be her mother on the phone. Haha Nol accidentally calls Rin's friend grandmother 'cause she sounded so old.

Rin gets caught. But Nol will decide to go to the gay party first.

Jealousy and confrontation.
Credit to original uploaders @ Pantip. More pictures here. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9656712/A9656712.html
In the next episode, Rin will get drunk.

I was just thinking how ch 7 lakorns tend to drag these days... but then...back then they had lakorns like dao pra sook (kob/num version) that was really long too. Sometimes I wonder if people back then considered those lakorns dragging...Anyways, I actually don't mind that SCHT is dragging. I just don't like that Rin is still in a subservient role. LOL I'm echoing the same sentiments over and over again.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@ Mintwix...I agreed with you about Dao Pra Sook. It was so long and people still like it. I feel like you I don't want Rin to be a servant anymore and plus it will give her upper hands to handle Romanee, Kaison and Chatchai situation.

As for me I will keep watching this lakorn. Wow it going to end in two weeks:-(