Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Mintwix,

I just went to thaiarth.com and noticed that today is the last spoiler ends at episode 25, I don't know how would that correlates to the episode we are watching now. Anyway, I used google for the translation, so I have an idea of what will happen next and the ending as well. But could you please write up the spoiler for the ending na ka? I just love the way you translate it.. hehehe krup khun ka..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@Noydarny "killer eyes, smile, and sexy voice" are goo d descriptions of Om. I am liking his eys and smile. Om's voice is deep and nice. I can't wait to watch WWYW and tomorrows episode!!!
Oh I really love WWYW interview and it was so funny. Om and Amy are so adorable together she treated him like her little brother. I love the IPad story.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The last I read was there was another episode added, right? That makes three more episodes now instead of two?

@June the 25 episodes are maybe what it was originally, but with editing and that, the episodes get condensed?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
The last I read was there was another episode added, right? That makes three more episodes now instead of two?

@June the 25 episodes are maybe what it was originally, but with editing and that, the episodes get condensed?

Yes, I am very sure that the lakorn doesn't end with 25 epi. I read on Iheartlakorn that will might be an additional episode totaled 22, but I don't know the source is reliable or not. They mentioned that it is mentioned on Jui's twitter or facebook. But according to the news, it will have 21 epi. If thats the case, then it might end this Sunday. But I kinda doubt it. Since there are so many things going on. I think that for tomorrow epi, Rin's real identity will be revealed by Nol.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/user/doolakorntv#p/u/3/zcMvCvMGg2M

Om and Jui do make a cute couple...Om keeps looking at Jui...i was like wowowo did he like her or something...
cute :D

I haven't started watching it this week. But, I will on Sunday when I have the day off.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@noydarny
Awesome. Awesome. ^_~

Mintwix,

I just went to thaiarth.com and noticed that today is the last spoiler ends at episode 25, I don't know how would that correlates to the episode we are watching now. Anyway, I used google for the translation, so I have an idea of what will happen next and the ending as well. But could you please write up the spoiler for the ending na ka? I just love the way you translate it.. hehehe krup khun ka..
Final Spoiler
ตอนที่ 25

บนสะพานริมทะเล เรืองรินนั่งอ่านข้อความที่นลส่งมาให้ ซ้ำไปซ้ำมาน้ำตาคลอ แต่ก็รู้สึกสุขใจ พอดีเรืองยศโทร.เข้ามาว่า มีงานการกุศลด่วนที่อยากให้เรืองรินมารับหน้าที่วิทยากร เรืองรินอิดออดไม่อยากกลับเข้ากรุงเทพฯอีก แต่เรืองยศไม่สนใจ ตัดบทนัดให้เรืองรินมาพบแล้ววางสายไป...

At the bridge on the shore of the beach, Rin is sitting down and reading the text messages that Nol sent to her (everyday). As she reads them over and over again, even though tears are falling down from her eyes, she feels happy. She then receives a telephone call from Reung Yod. He tells her that there is a charity event and she is wanted as a lecturer for the work. Reung Rin hesitates; she does not want to return to Bangkok again. However, Reung Yod does not care. He cuts Rin off, makes an appointment for her and then hangs up the phone…

วันที่เรืองรินต้องมาทำงาน ภายในห้องสัมมนา มีเวทีเตี้ยๆด้านหน้า โพเดียมประดับด้วยดอกไม้ ไม่มีเก้าอี้ให้แขกนั่งเหมือนงานสัมมนาทั่วไป เรืองรินในชุดสูทภูมิฐานรวบผมตึง เข้ามาซ้อมคิวกับทีมงานที่ดูท่าทางมีพิรุธ พอซักซ้อมเสร็จ เรืองรินก็ถูกทิ้งไว้ในห้องสัมมนาคนเดียวจนเธอเอะใจที่ไม่มีแขกมาในงานซักที ทันใดไฟก็ค่อยๆสลัวลง มีภาพโปรเจกเตอร์ขนาดใหญ่เลื่อนลงมา ภาพเรืองรินในวันต่างๆที่นลเคยแอบถ่ายไว้ ปรากฏขึ้นบนจอ เสียงนลพูดบรรยายภาพต่างๆและสารภาพว่าเขาถ่ายภาพเหล่านี้ด้วยมือถือของเขา เอง ด้วยความรักที่เขามีต่อเธอ เรืองรินถึงกับน้ำตาร่วง สุดท้ายมีตัวหนังสือขึ้นที่หน้าจอ
The day that Rin has to come to work, in the seminar room, there is a short stage in the front and the podium is decorated with flowers. There are no seats for the guests to sit in the way most seminar rooms would have. Rin is in a classy suit and her hair is tied tightly. She comes in to rehearse her part with the other staffs, all of whom rather look suspicious. After finished practicing, Rin is left by herself in the seminar room, until she becomes suspicious because no guests have entered the room yet. Suddenly, the lights begin to dim. Huge pictures coming from the projector slide down and appear on the screen. They are various pictures of Rin from different days that Nol had secretly captured. Nol’s voice is explaining (the various meanings) of the pictures. He also confesses that he took those pictures with his cell phone because of the love he has for her. Rin begins to tear up at this confession. At last, these words appear on the screen:

"แต่งงานกับผมมั้ยครับ"...เรืองรินร้องไห้โฮ เหลียวมองรอบห้องก็ยังไม่เห็นใคร
“Will you marry me?...” Rin cries louder and looks around the room, but she still doesn’t see anyone.

สัก พักนลเดินมาทางด้านหลังและจับมือเรืองรินขอแต่งงานอีกครั้ง เรืองรินมองนลอย่างตื้นตัน สุดท้ายก็ตอบออกไปว่า...ค่ะ...ไฟสว่างพรึบขึ้นทั้งห้อง กนกวรรณประคองยายชื่นเดินออกมา พร้อมกับดนุจูงมือนิยา เรืองยศประคองกิ่งกานต์ อาจารย์คงและเพื่อนสามสาวของเรืองรินมากันพร้อมหน้า ทุกคนปรบมือแสดงความยินดี เรืองรินร้องไห้โฮอีกครั้ง ทุกคนล้อมเข้ากอดเรืองรินอย่างรักใคร่เอ็นดู
In a short moment, Nol walks in from behind (the room) and holds Rin’s hand. He asks for her hand in marriage one more time. Rin looks at Nol, speechless. At last, she answers him…Yes…Suddenly, the lights in the room brightens up. Kanokwan, holding onto Grandma Cheun, walks out with Danu, who is holding onto Niya’s hand. Reung Yod is holding onto King Kang. Ahjrang Kong and Rin’s three female friends are also there. Everyone applauds and congratulates (Nol and Rin). Rin cries out again. Everyone comes to surround and hug Rin lovingly.

ดนตรีเปลี่ยนเป็นเพลง ครึกครื้นขึ้น งานสัมมนาเปลี่ยนเป็นงานปาร์ตี้ ดนุแอบสวมแหวนให้นิยา เขาขอหมั้นเธออย่างไม่ยอมให้เธอหลีกเลี่ยง ทุกคนเฮกันอีกครั้งจนนิยาเขินอาย...
The music changes from instrumental music to regular songs and the atmosphere becomes livelier and merrier. The event changes from a seminar lecture to a party. Danu slyly puts a ring on Niya’s finger. He asks for an engagement with her without allowing her a chance to reject him. Everyone becomes boisterous once more until Niya becomes embarrassed…

วันรุ่งขึ้น นลจูงมือเรืองรินเดินมองบ้านรัศมิมาน
The next day, Nol has Rin’s hand in his and leads her towards Rasimeeman’s home.

เรือง รินจึงบอกเงื่อนไขที่นลต้องปฏิบัติต่อเธอคือ...ห้ามเรียกเธอว่ายัยรินอีก ห้ามจิกเธอขึ้นมาใช้กลางดึก ไม่ว่าเธอทำอะไรให้กินก็ต้องกินห้ามบ่น นลตอบรับทุกข้อจนรู้สึกว่ามากเกินไปจึงตัดบทดึงเรืองรินเข้ามาจูบ...เนิ่น นาน...
Rin is telling Nol the conditions that Nol must abide by…He must not call her “Yai Rin” anymore. He must not demand her to wake up in the middle of the night…Whatever she cooks for him, he must eat without complaining. Nol accepts every condition until it seemed too much, so he cuts her off and pulls her in to give her a long kiss.

-อวสาน-
The end.

Source: Thairath

@The possibility of Om liking Jui--It's definitely possible and I wouldn't be surprised. There was a behind the scenes clip where Om was shy while looking into Jui's eyes. And then vice versa later on around the same time span. It was actually cute.

I won't be able to watch WWYWY until tomorrow! :-(

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I hope today episode is the day that Nol find out that Rin is not a real maid.

In episode 19...Om looks so hot in the white suit.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man, episode 20 is just plain funny. Nol locked Rin in his room and wouldn't let her out. She faked fainting in the bathroom but was really knocked out by the plant on top of his self. haha, Rin pretended to lose her memory but Nol played her back by saying that he was her boyfriend and tried to kiss her. Damn Nee is still annoying! I wanna kick her! Everyone needs to stop being empty minded and figure out that the grandma is losing her memory and Nee is using the grandma. Neeya see's this but I think she needs to do something more.

Whoa so I totally didn't expect that the grandma was pulling the "I lost my memory thing so that I can get to see how far the evil girl will go to get what she wants" thing.

Nol found out about Rin, He's sad but at the same time can't help loving Rin.

Stupid Nee is pregnant with Chai's child, that retard is still thinking why all this crap is happening to her. Such a retard.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know as I was reading the spoilers I don't understand why

Nol would be so mad at her because he's been suspecting for awhile that she isn't just a servant lol. I mean I understand a little upset, but like angry angry?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
You know as I was reading the spoilers I don't understand why

Nol would be so mad at her because he's been suspecting for awhile that she isn't just a servant lol. I mean I understand a little upset, but like angry angry?
I think deep down he is happy that Rin is not a maid but a Psychologist. He is probably mad because of his pride. He doesn't know for what reasons or made Rin pretend to be his maid. As for Rin she knows all along that Non is going to be vivid mad about it. I can't wait to see how grandma is going to deal with Romanee and her gangs. I know his grandma have a trick up her sleeves for this three. a lot of intense drama for last two episode? don't you think?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I love today episode. It was plain funny. the director knows that girls like to see Nol's body, so he constantly showing them off. Hehehehe I think even Jui was embarrassed looking at his nice body.. hheehehhe

Thank you for the summary Mintwix...you are awesome na...

I really wanted to see what happens next but it ends. I just can't wait for tomorrow episode. So definitely there will be 22 episode. I don't think it will end tomorrow for sure.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Om is simply...hot. That is all there is to it. I still think Om gets shy taking off his shirt. The look on his face, there is some shyness. I really felt bad for Nol now that he found out the way he did about Rin's true identity. Nol has suspected for a while now that she is no ordinary maid-servent, but I don't think he was expecting a highly educated career woman that has the same status as him? Nol was totally about to cry. He so wanted to go confront Rin that night. He then is rude and ignores her the next day! Arse!!!

It was sad when Nol plowed pass Rin, hitting her shoulders. A-hole!

I am still very happy they added episodes. To some, they may be pointless, but to me the episodes have showed us more how much Khun Wan has changed to liking Rin, how evil Romanee is, how much Nol really loves Rin and how he wants Rin to have a good future, and more Look Ped! Oh! I can't forget the bonified hotness of Om Akapan!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@ Dal.... I feel you about Om Akapan;-) Om is just plain gorgeous for me. I love his eyes, smile and soft sexy voice.

Yes, I feel for Nol about Reungrin. He loves her but we can see through out the lakorn that he hates being lie too. Plus it's not Rin's fault either. He needs to get over his damn pride and starts to court Rin seriously. But then he doesn't have to court her because he already treats her like she is his girlfriend. I mean Nol brought Pad for Rin and that's love right there.lol Sunday-episode 21...gosh I can't wait. I guess they are going torture us with another week of waiting.....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That is what it is-torture!!! I am going to faint if there is another episode to end next weekend instead of tomorrow. I am so excited about tomorrow! I do want a not rushed ending so if they extend till next week, I am fine with it!

It really surprised me when Nol made Rin stay in his room and then when Nol started unbuttoning his pajamas! I get embarrassed when guys take off their shirts. LOL...when the plant fell on Rin's in the bathroom. Hilarious because she was faking it then something happened for real. It was funny too when Rin pretended like she couldn't remember anything and Nol said he was her boyfriend, "Tee Ruk" and tried to kiss her. I laughed.

I did get teary eyed when Nol found out who Rin is. Om did some good facial expressions. When he was thinking back to when they kissed on the island, the look on his face was of happiness, but then you could see it gradually change to anger/mad/sadness. Om did a good job with the whole sad, mad, angry feelings on his face. His eyes even got a bit watery.

Look Ped-T Rex Arms!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm about to watch ep 19 and 20 now. Yuh yuh yuh. Even though I read the spoilers and know what's going to happen, I still find myself laughing out loud like a hyena. Haha ... But... this weekend's episodes are suppose to be depressing eh. :3

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've laughed like a hyena through this whole lakorn, MINTWIX! Episode 20 is hilarious. On DOOLAKORNTV channel it has all the parts. It was weird the one Peaches uploaded here had cut out 10 minutes. I am going to watch it again on doolakorntv.

Brace yourself for Om's hottness. Lol... ^_^