Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG it's really coming out..I can't wait..not even a day..good thing it's friday so at least we get three episode in..YEAH!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Om's acting is soooooo much better! However, Yui is killing it for me. She's pretty but It's so hard for me to watch her acting. I will most definitely continue & support Om. But gosh, I wish they would have picked a different n'ek. I think I'd rather have Kwan or anybody else is fine. Yui's too dramatic & her reactions are so urgh...

fluffgirl24

sarNie Egg
Om's acting is soooooo much better! However, Yui is killing it for me. She's pretty but It's so hard for me to watch her acting. I will most definitely continue & support Om. But gosh, I wish they would have picked a different n'ek. I think I'd rather have Kwan or anybody else is fine. Yui's too dramatic & her reactions are so urgh...
I think you mean Jui. Yui is a different girl.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Jui is perfect for Lin's role. I haven't seen much (at all) of Om's acting, but he is eye candy. And Jui is soo gorgeous. I've never really appreciated her subtle beauty and actually thought she was just okay when I first saw her in Ruk Tid Lob. Although I haven't seen much of Jui's lakorns either, I think she's quite natural being funny and a dork. When she laughs, she actually makes me want to laugh. ~I knew I would like this lakorn.

Ohh My god I loveee Om! I cannot believe that they've paired him up with Jui.
They're gonna be great together.. woot i'm soo excited. This is a must see lakorn.
This is the first time Om's beent he main character huh.. :)))
I'm glad they've finally made him one<3

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Jui is pretty, like natural beauty, but there's something about her that bothers me...It's like, "sure she's a beauty but wat else does she have" kind of words (can't put my finger on wat buggle me about her)..and beside that, she has no facial expression when in acting..

I like Jui. :) I don't think I liked her in the beginning, and I can't remember why. She was probably just blah to me at the time, but then I kept seeing more of her work.

I wasn't expecting much from this lakorn, because I thought it was just going to ride on Om's popularity from the lakorn w/ AumP/Weir, but it's actually pretty good so far. Nice balance of drama and humor. :lol: