Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Me too, Jai Rao all the way...

Does anyone notice when Krit speaks, he sometimes slurs his words together? Like, it sounds like he mumbles sometimes, and you barely get out what he's trying to say...it's still cute though...Like in this MTR clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeipR4A1edk
from 2:10 on
lmao.. haha.. he sounds HOT though kekeke.. xp.. damn i def gotta watch mtr soon eeeek... kekeke.. xp...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg moh.. ppl gonna think im perverted now lmao.. hahaha.. j/k .. hehehe.. i will soon.. hehe actually i did but never finished it hehe xp .. >_< .. i shall soon moh hehehe..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
WHAT YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT! OMG!!! DO IT NOW!!!
**theres a willing in there for you! hahahaa :ph34r:

Yeah...watch it...it's more like, "Is he really gonna r me? Oh well..." Oh wait, that's what I'd say...hehe...they shouldn't call it r in lakorns, cuz really, if you think about it,
you can't rape the willing...

Of course he sounds hot, it's just hard to figure out what he's saying sometime...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
RAYMOND!
MUST YOU GO AROUND PICKING OUT ALL THE ANNOYING THINGS ABOUT MY MAN KRIT! :loool:
You call me Raymond like Sala does...call me So...I'm a JLR sister too you know, that was an Aum fan, hehe...but Ken stole my heart away with Ruk Ter Took Wan. I'm the loneliest RTTW fan here...

It's not annoying, it's cute quirks that not many of the men have...I point it out cuz I think it's cute, not annoying...I think his lisp is really cute, cuz he's man sexy, but has a little innocence to him with that lisp...and when he mumbles sometimes, that's freaking sexy as hell...I just wanted to know if anyone noticed it too.

I still love the man, not as much as Ken, but still love him.

Here's a preview of Aom's new lakorn...I think Chakrit being her P'ek might be a rumor, but I hope it's true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZvvcdKnI2E...feature=related

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahaha ok ok I will call you So lol I knew you were a sister I just wasnt sure what your name was. You should join us on msn.
man..i thought i would be ok with is lisp but gosh it does kind of bother me. i can even pick it out in his thai now lmao..i'll get used to it..hahaha like i said no lisp is going to come between krit and me.
dude when he slurs its so sexy but i have to rewind sometimes cause i'm like wth did he just say? hahahaha that sexy beast hahaha mmm hmm i want some of that meat lmao! You know krits got some fkn sexy ass hands..mmm and so does Lee Hom and se7en..

Aom looks really pretty in that clip. I like her cause she looks like just some average girl off the street but she's also got that glitz&glam look thing too! Cant wait to see them together!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aom is pretty but im not a fan thats all hehe xp .. nok sinjai is so elegant.. she is so beautiful for her age.. haha lmao.. im weird i went from aom to nok hehehe xp...:loool:

lmao.. hahaha there goes moh again with with se7en's sexii hands but hehe they are muahaha.. n leehom.. kekeke xp.. >_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hahaha ok ok I will call you So lol I knew you were a sister I just wasnt sure what your name was. You should join us on msn.
man..i thought i would be ok with is lisp but gosh it does kind of bother me. i can even pick it out in his thai now lmao..i'll get used to it..hahaha like i said no lisp is going to come between krit and me.
dude when he slurs its so sexy but i have to rewind sometimes cause i'm like wth did he just say? hahahaha that sexy beast hahaha mmm hmm i want some of that meat lmao! You know krits got some fkn sexy ass hands..mmm and so does Lee Hom and se7en..

Aom looks really pretty in that clip. I like her cause she looks like just some average girl off the street but she's also got that glitz&glam look thing too! Cant wait to see them together!

I don't have MSN...when I get a chance to go on, I use AIM...I love the way he holds a woman, makes me wish it was me...he's really affectionate, especially in his more recent lakorns...and I love it...I have yet to see him kiss someone on the lips, but at least they stopped sniffing girls...well, some guys still do...I only notice that Ken and Krit actually kiss girls...for a married man, Ken is all for the authenticity.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha ive seen others kiss but.. muahahaah thumbs lmao.. xp .. gosh its so funny seeing vee kiss lmao.. :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Not even related to the lakorn...but I'm dying to see Bangkok Dangerous...can't seem to stop watching the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVH92tOIusY

I'm just mad they made him sound more Asian...when we all know he speaks perfectly good and fluent English...grr...and Nicholas Cage looks ugly compared to Chakrit...so excited to watch him in the theater.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
BD.. i cant wait... krit.. **drools** .. haha i better stop that b4 i get a moh slap hehe lmao.. xp .. guh.. i dont like nicolas cage but im only watching for krit muahaha xp.. krit.. krit.. krit.. krit.. krit...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You call me Raymond like Sala does...call me So...I'm a JLR sister too you know, that was an Aum fan, hehe...but Ken stole my heart away with Ruk Ter Took Wan. I'm the loneliest RTTW fan here...

It's not annoying, it's cute quirks that not many of the men have...I point it out cuz I think it's cute, not annoying...I think his lisp is really cute, cuz he's man sexy, but has a little innocence to him with that lisp...and when he mumbles sometimes, that's freaking sexy as hell...I just wanted to know if anyone noticed it too.
aww...dun be lonely i thought i was the lonely Ken & Aom fan...love 'em to death...but hey last time u said u ran out of Ken lakorns to watch..i'm watching his old lakorn Plae Ngao..it's prettie good so far..have u seen it? it's suppose to be a reallie good and sad lakorn from all the fans who've seen it like on '02 or '01

lol..i heck notice his slurs and mumbles...eheehe...so cute...esp. wen he gets mad he slurs and mumbles a lot....oh his lips...he's such a teaser i tink Moh and I had tis conversation b4...he alwaise like touching is lips...so sexxie he's such a tease..he's all touching his lips like...i know u wanna touch but u can't so i'll just do it myself...lol :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it seem like just yesturday that SB has ended.
wait wat? wasn't it JUST yesterday?? OMFG! loll..i know it's gonna be a LONG time b4 another lakorn gets me like SB did w/ the 1 year of waiting and finally getting to watch the evil crazie Kavee...he's so BRILLIANT!

ok ,ok he looking at noy :lol:
lol...okay let's settle on tat...Noy's probably neva gonna be in tis thread anyways..let's hope...ehehe :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao.. kashie hahahah xp.. hmm i told this to my sis she happy hehehe.. krit n anne.. heheh xp.. but she is more ancious to see jai rao ... hehehe xp....
me too i'm a bit more hyped about Jai Rao than this one since tis one is a comedy..comedies are harder for me to understand cuz i dun get the jokes they make cuz i can hardly understand...ehehehehe...but now if it was a drama..i can't say....so is sandra enjoying the new episodes of Song Rao Nirundon?? OMFG! it's getting so super AWESOME

oh yeah btw don't forget to watch MTR B)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow...my Krit keeps u girls going huh...lol..reading all your comments it's like...is there even a nang'ek in tis lakorn...lol :lol:
indeed he is hehe xp..

me too i'm a bit more hyped about Jai Rao than this one since tis one is a comedy..comedies are harder for me to understand cuz i dun get the jokes they make cuz i can hardly understand...ehehehehe...but now if it was a drama..i can't say....so is sandra enjoying the new episodes of Song Rao Nirundon?? OMFG! it's getting so super AWESOME

oh yeah btw don't forget to watch MTR B)
lmao.. hmm i think she prob did .. she is like waiting 24/7-ish lol.. dont worry i will watch mtr soon .. muahahaha xp .. at least u understand thai lol.. i understand like ony 5-10% ish lmao.. xp..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aww...dun be lonely i thought i was the lonely Ken & Aom fan...love 'em to death...but hey last time u said u ran out of Ken lakorns to watch..i'm watching his old lakorn Plae Ngao..it's prettie good so far..have u seen it? it's suppose to be a reallie good and sad lakorn from all the fans who've seen it like on '02 or '01

lol..i heck notice his slurs and mumbles...eheehe...so cute...esp. wen he gets mad he slurs and mumbles a lot....oh his lips...he's such a teaser i tink Moh and I had tis conversation b4...he alwaise like touching is lips...so sexxie he's such a tease..he's all touching his lips like...i know u wanna touch but u can't so i'll just do it myself...lol :lol:

SRND was sad enough for me thank you very much...is that the one with Cherry? I didn't watch the one with Vicky either, I only watched the ones with Aom, Janie, and Ann...I'm very picky when it comes to lakorns...plus, I don't like sad or period lakorns...