Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
still said to be chakrit but no confirm news yet. gosh, this is killing me!..why is it always annes lakorn that we have to wait for the pra'ek. cant the pra'nang both be confirmed for once..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i know!..we never know on the spot besides LK where we didnt have to wait that long for pra'ek to be confirm.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Would someone mind explaing what the title means? o_O
Sapai=daughter-in-law
Glai Puen Tieng="baan nok"

is Ann gonna be a baan nok n'ek? lol i can't picture her being a country girl... she ALWAYS has to beautify herself, for pete's sake. so curious how this is gonna turn out. huhu

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. idea of Paul and Anne together is odd ..
i like Paul, i wouldn't mind but i think Anne is a bit mature looking for his goofiness :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sapai=daughter-in-law
Glai Puen Tieng="baan nok"

is Ann gonna be a baan nok n'ek? lol i can't picture her being a country girl... she ALWAYS has to beautify herself, for pete's sake. so curious how this is gonna turn out. huhu
Erks >.< Thank you.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
hm .. idea of Paul and Anne together is odd ..
i like Paul, i wouldn't mind but i think Anne is a bit mature looking for his goofiness :lol:
Yeah I like Paul too but I dont think him and Anne would look the best.

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest news!..apparently, it might be a comedy. anne plays as a police officer who likes to use her strength than her brain. she'll be fighting and talking back to mam jintara who is pra'eks mom. thanks to nat for the tran

wow, thats something new. anne playing as a police officier. shes a versitile actress. you rarely see n'eks in those type of role lol. if pra'ek is chakrit, i would of love to see them in a drama role though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha Hearing from what Tinah said, I don't think Chakrit would be the pr'ek. Seems like a young pr'ek will take the role or someone goofy enough^^. Mam as the mom again... Yay for comedy!