Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm so loving this lakorn...its so funny how ann has this evil laugh giggle thing everytime she pops up in front of krit hahahaaha. :loool:

diamend :yahoo: i miss spamming with you. hope your doing well :kiss:

pze

sarNie Adult
todays episode was so funny....he taught he got her good when it came to drinking that nam som....lolz

ann and krit is so cute together....

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i forgot to mention the scene when anne made a move on chakrit on the couch :wub: and its so cute how he tries to make a move on her everytime they are alone in the room.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh i forgot to mention the scene when anne made a move on chakrit on the couch :wub: and its so cute how he tries to make a move on her everytime they are alone in the room.
lmao gosh i need to stop checking sw and just concentrate on watching the lakorn...I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THOSE SCENES hahahaha :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree gets me so red :blush: can't believe she kissed him..should pay attention to chakrit's hand during tat scene funnie stuff

first I was like eh he's getting his behind kicked w/out gettin' anything in return...
hehehe he's getting his revenge lol

i'm half way through ep.5

tinah

sarNie Coma
totally agree gets me so red :blush: can't believe she kissed him..should pay attention to chakrit's hand during tat scene funnie stuff

first I was like eh he's getting his behind kicked w/out gettin' anything in return...
hehehe he's getting his revenge lol

i'm half way through ep.5
yep, i get the giggles seeing those scene of them together ^_^ anne cant be tough for long especially since they are sleeping in the room but tommrows epi shes gonna make her dad sleep with them :lol:

aw too bad on epi 5 it ended when he was force kissing her again

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the showtime of when ratree samosorn will air with the cast of this lakorn

“ชาคริต” น่วม “แอน” จิก-ตบเต็มเหนี่ยว
“เจน-หนุ่ม-อ๋อม” ยกแก๊งค์เม้าท์กระจาย
เหล่านักแสดงฝีมือขั้นเทพจาก “สะใภ้ไกลปืนเที่ยง” นำทีมโดย แอน ทองประสม, ชาคริต, เจนสุดา, หนุ่ม-กรรชัย, อ๋อม-อรรคพันธ์, กอล์ฟ-เบญจพล และ ท็อป-ดารณีนุช ยกแก๊งค์มาเม้าท์กระจายทั้งฟีตแบ็คและเบื้องหลังสุดทรหด ถึง แอน จะเล่นบู๊เรื่องแรก แต่ก็แรงถึงใจ ต่อย ตบ ตี จิกหัว ชาคริต ซะน่วม! ส่วนฉากเลิฟซีนสุดสยิวแต่ก็ยังแอบฮา ฟาก หนุ่ม ถูก กอล์ฟ เม้าท์แอบจีบสาว เจน ที่เพิ่งเลิกรากับแฟนหนุ่มต่างชาติ ส่วนคนที่รักหวานชื่น น่าจะเป็น แอน ที่เผยโครงการสร้างบ้านที่มี พี่เอ ออกแบบให้ จะใช่เรือนหออ๊ะป่าว? ต้องรอฟัง ส่วนชาคริตก็ไม่ยอมแพ้ แง้มปากเผยคบสาวนอกวงการซะแล้ว!! จากนั้นดูลีลาชงชาชัก ลีลาใครจะพริ้วกว่ากัน? ก่อนจะไปซี๊ด..ด กับซิกแพ็คของ อ๋อมที่โชว์เสียวเล่นเวคบอร์ดแบบผาดโผน ตามดูเต็มๆ ใน "ราตรีสโมสร" พุธนี้ เวลา 23.00 น. ช่อง 3

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
heres the showtime of when ratree samosorn will air with the cast of this lakorn

“ชาคริต” น่วม “แอน” จิก-ตบเต็มเหนี่ยว
“เจน-หนุ่ม-อ๋อม” ยกแก๊งค์เม้าท์กระจาย
เหล่านักแสดงฝีมือขั้นเทพจาก “สะใภ้ไกลปืนเที่ยง” นำทีมโดย แอน ทองประสม, ชาคริต, เจนสุดา, หนุ่ม-กรรชัย, อ๋อม-อรรคพันธ์, กอล์ฟ-เบญจพล และ ท็อป-ดารณีนุช ยกแก๊งค์มาเม้าท์กระจายทั้งฟีตแบ็คและเบื้องหลังสุดทรหด ถึง แอน จะเล่นบู๊เรื่องแรก แต่ก็แรงถึงใจ ต่อย ตบ ตี จิกหัว ชาคริต ซะน่วม! ส่วนฉากเลิฟซีนสุดสยิวแต่ก็ยังแอบฮา ฟาก หนุ่ม ถูก กอล์ฟ เม้าท์แอบจีบสาว เจน ที่เพิ่งเลิกรากับแฟนหนุ่มต่างชาติ ส่วนคนที่รักหวานชื่น น่าจะเป็น แอน ที่เผยโครงการสร้างบ้านที่มี พี่เอ ออกแบบให้ จะใช่เรือนหออ๊ะป่าว? ต้องรอฟัง ส่วนชาคริตก็ไม่ยอมแพ้ แง้มปากเผยคบสาวนอกวงการซะแล้ว!! จากนั้นดูลีลาชงชาชัก ลีลาใครจะพริ้วกว่ากัน? ก่อนจะไปซี๊ด..ด กับซิกแพ็คของ อ๋อมที่โชว์เสียวเล่นเวคบอร์ดแบบผาดโผน ตามดูเต็มๆ ใน "ราตรีสโมสร" พุธนี้ เวลา 23.00 น. ช่อง 3
tks for the cute pictures, love chakrit's shirt ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
ratree samosorn what kind of shirt was krit wearing :loool:

Anyways I am slowing down on this lakorns, sticking with the sub version cause I want to know everything that comes out of Ann's mouth. She is so freaking funny!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i havent see epi 5 and 6 yet, waiting till i get off work today, yipee i cant wait

anyone noticed how many times chakrit gets bitch slap in here.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so loving this lakorn...its so funny how ann has this evil laugh giggle thing everytime she pops up in front of krit hahahaaha. :loool:

diamend :yahoo: i miss spamming with you. hope your doing well :kiss:
i'm doing very well sank u :D how are u? semester over yet?

imma get started on yesterday's eps. i wanna catch up too lol

cummagain

sarNie Egg
can't read thai :huh:

could someone tell me ratree samosorn will air with cast of SGPT?

couldn't wait... just finished ep 6... had to stifle my laughs... watching while at work...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh lol i'm watchin eps 5 right now. chakrit's so cute when he makes dem faces at anne. haha funny when she was tryin to fight him but he blocked all her moves and was like i learned dem all from u LOL dat part when anne and da mama was in da bathroom was funny as shiet too lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yup! and she was also Ken's fiance in Song Rao Nirudon

lol i'm watching ep.6..i dun get wat the daddie is telling chakrit..is he giving him some "tips" ??
anyways i almost die laughing wen Chakrit came home and ask the survant if Ann was back yet..
she was fantasizing..lol