Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

cummagain

sarNie Egg
re-watched ep 6. too funny! oysters! no wonder they said the bedroom was like a battlefield! she had to call her family for backup

oh... and the "girlfriend" in that cat outfit.... causing him to run out of the room!! ROFL!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Dang i've got some catching up to do but i'm waiting for the subbed version so i'll be lagging a bit....from the looks of it everyone enjoy it

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH MY DAMN!!! ann grabbed two handfull of krits butt cheecks! waaaaaa :loool:
OMG thats freking hilarious!!! :yahoo: :loool:
ann is so freaking tough but when krit gives her some mouth to mouth she becomes so weak...i find that to be funny.

little

sarNie Adult
i cracked up when the bad girl dress up in 3 outfits to seduce krit is funny and when the family came to visit have to wait for next week seems interesting

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
just finished ep 4...not sure if i want to start ep 5 yet or not..i mean i do but gosh its such a hard decision...going to bed or catching up? :huh: :loool:
its hilarious how she went straight to the press with the whole mother in law thing hahahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 6 was just as enteratining. felt sorry for chakrit cuz annes mom and dad was sleeping in between them :loool:*muha* how akward is that..and its funny how hes never successful on taking advantage of her even when he got drunk just for tht but he end up falling asleep

niruiwen008

sarNie Egg
please help me !
I want to know where I can download the song in ep6.
The song is soft and beautiful .
the song began in the clip that ann sit in chakrit's car.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Ann and Chakrit's lakorn is so funny. I enjoy it. I use to hate Chakrit's lakorn, but now. This is his first lakorn that I actually like him acting in here

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I went ahead and watched the rest without sub and currently downloading episode 6... This is wayyyy to funny and good. I like it despite to a lot of things I dislike about this lakorn (yikes)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
is it me or chakrit, is always trying to get some? and yooda omg..she was like "you like bad , i'll show you bad" and dressed up as a "meow" " purrrr"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG episode 5 & 6 were funny. although the maids are annoying, they are sometimes funny.
LOL poor Chakrit, always getting hurt.

Moh, I love your MV :wub: :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG episode 5 & 6 were funny. although the maids are annoying, they are sometimes funny.
LOL poor Chakrit, always getting hurt.

Moh, I love your MV :wub: :wub:
thanks RR. i just love the part where she grabs his ass and then you hear taylor swift singing i'll be the princess...and like umm grabbing asses isnt what princesses do hahaha. i'll be starting ep 5 soon...i cant wait to see what happens...i want to see that part where krit thinks he drugged her kekekeke :loool:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Did you guys see Ratreesamosarn yet? I thought it was really cute that Ann pronounces Chakrit's name "ChaKeet" it just sounds really cute. And Ann apparently fawns over Oam during shooting too. :lol: Move over Ken, Ann has a new leading man in town.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm watchin dat scene of chakrit in meji's room right now LOL funny as helllll. when he was lookin at da lamp and turned around and got scared LOL i was laughing haha

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
eps 6 is soo funny!!! i love the scene with the girl wearing diff outfit to try to seduce Lek. I was laughing so badly by myself again like crazy.