Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh yeh, i forgot you didnt like andrew. why not, hes a great actor. if only he didnt reject borisud bumbut..that would of been a challenging role for the two

tinah

sarNie Coma
how about if its between andrew and por?...im worried that her and por will one day pair up. shoot, they work in the same channel

tinah

sarNie Coma
it might be the first lakorn of annes that i would have to miss or force myself to watch. did you know ch3 tried to pair them up many times already but due to schedule conflict they didnt get the chance. i hope it stays that way too! por suit the newbie more.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the only la korn of Chakrit that i'm looking forward to seeing. yeah wanna see Anne pair up with Tik too.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow what a suprise! finally chakrit is confirmed to be p'ek with anne. i'm so happy lol :clap: been waiting for these two for so long.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh WOW!! so its Chakrit eh...not bad!!..cant wait to see this Lakorn Then=D

i wonder whats it about..haha..=P

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
YAYY Charkrit and Anne would look good hehe
Can't wait to see it.
I should tell my mom she loves Anne haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg do i see krit's name confirmed omg....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yay.. xp.. woot woot.. lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yup definately kashie. her other hubby is coming out with more lakorns. if only they switch chakrit to borisud bumbut kaen. ive always wanted to see him and anne in a revengeful role together