Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
second tat..poor ann -_- ...if tat rumor of a new Ken & Ann lakorn is true (crossing finger tat it's true)...i want it to be a comedy of them two again...but i want her to be in love with Ken..cuz lately it's been Ken only..

or even for tis one..i want her to be in love w/ Chakrit...u know she's been getting the queen treatment not reallie in SB..but u know where the guys are the ones who pursues her...the tables needs to be turned..
haha you want her to be one doing the chase this time. i think ive mention earlier that she is gonna be a bad-mouth so i doubt that she'll be chasing after chakrit. she wont be getting along with his mother which is played by mam jintara. i hope its mixed with action since she is playing a cop and anne never done action drama before

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha you want her to be one doing the chase this time. i think ive mention earlier that she is gonna be a bad-mouth so i doubt that she'll be chasing after chakrit. she wont be getting along with his mother which is played by mam jintara. i hope its mixed with action since she is playing a cop and anne never done action drama before
Man! hopes shattered... <_< ..but it's okay..save the chasing for wen it's ken and her..Ken's been abussive too much by Ann...

ehehe..freaking chakrit miss him soo much :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, on the recent epi of Tho Kao Bunterng they said this will start filming real soon. im thinking it should be sometime this month :yahoo: i hope they have the opening. dying to see some pix of the two

thanks to nat @ afc for the heads up

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hmm so so true that both of them are like the king and queen of drama, they should really played in a romantic drama together, that'll be great, but yeah Ann been doing too many drama lately but i really miss my chakrit in a drama, he's been doing lot of comedy lately, but either way i still want to see him on screen soon, miss him so badly :lmao: !

yeah i want to see their shoot together too, never see them together, wonder what it'll be like, but my chakrit can pull off with any n'ek and has chemistry with almost everyone of his n'ek so i'm sure anne and him will look good together too, can't wait to them now :wub: .

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u wanna know what im thinkin kashie.. kekek i can picture ur siggy on a shirt n wearing it for the PIG GAME later this fall lol.. hahaha.. Warriors against .. Rough Riders.. xp.. hehehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG, the fitting is tommrow!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: its sooner than we had expected. i thought they would wait to film the lakorn first than have the opening.

cant wait to see the clip and how anne/chakrit look together

thanks to fans @ tv3 and noiki @ spicy for the heads up

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay tomorrow.. i cant wait xp keke.. ahhh so thats y he was there eh.. kool.. thanks tinah.. xp...