Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
according to tv pool mag, anne is the n'ek but they didnt say whos pra'ek. chakrits name has been link to this lakorn ^_^ i hope its true!..ive been been to see them pair up for the longest time now

posting for sarn ^_^

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg omg uh uh this would be so great if it was Chakrit man they are really listening to us about pairings thank goodness

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hmm, I am guessing Paul will have high chance of being praek here, lol. He's their fav. son! And I don't think Anne&Paul has ever paired up either.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^nope, they never had. well, if it is paul his wish will be coming true. he just gave an interview like a month ago saying he wanted to work with aom and anne.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope it's Chakrit. he and Anne are both great actors. they would play together so well. and i like both of them too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I can't imagine Paul w/ Anne. But paul do tend to have a good chance working for polypus. Chakrit and Anne. I can imagine. Both can play very intense characters. ... I like Paul. ^_^ Even tho he's prob not very popular. ... umm. But I rather hope it's chakrit. >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes another one of ann. i hope this is what ann was talking about, *wink wink* with ken. lmao, but i doubt it will be this soon.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann looks too mature and independant for small, skinny Paul..sorrie jah..eheheh

Another rumored Chakrit lakorn..crap..i'm not putting my hopes on the line....**tears**...dang i've been hearing all these lakorns he is in or "supposely" in..but none out so far..and like zero news..argh!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. it'll be cool if krit was in here xp lol.. anne with paull hmmm .. interesting xp lol..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ann looks too mature and independant for small, skinny Paul..sorrie jah..eheheh

Another rumored Chakrit lakorn..crap..i'm not putting my hopes on the line....**tears**...dang i've been hearing all these lakorns he is in or "supposely" in..but none out so far..and like zero news..argh!
oh yeah. i totally agree with you kashie. what the hell is Paul gonna do to anne??? he's skinny self aint gonna be able to rawr anne!

I seriously hope it's Chakrit! ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg lol I totally forgot about Paul. he only has that one lakorn eith pat and so he might actually get this on... It's like his wish is coming true after wanting to play with Ann/Aom/Nok.lol. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Paul and Anne together.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg yay ann has another one! woo she's on a role here...hopeful it's krit, seriously like you guys said paul is kinda skinny/not build (<--sorry 98, if you see this...i noe paul is ure fav but seriously :D) enough for ann....*praying it's krit*

tinah

sarNie Coma
crossing my finger that pra'ek is chakrit!..i didnt expect his name to be link in this lakorn since its for polyplus. i dont like their lakorn but hopefully this will be a good one

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg lol I totally forgot about Paul. he only has that one lakorn eith pat and so he might actually get this on... It's like his wish is coming true after wanting to play with Ann/Aom/Nok.lol. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Paul and Anne together.
same here too i dont mind paul. i actually like him. especially his hot voice. chakrit not a fan and i hope it is not him but defin. i am going to watch bangkok dangerous.