Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope its not gonna be like sapai tornado. it sounds similar. there better be plenty of sweet scenes between the pra'nang since they are gonna be married. we'll finally see anne not all dressed up

by the way, i love your sig kashie!..*faints*
thanx...let me catch you Tinah..ehehe

ahh..one ting about comedies is they are hard to understand esp. wen you can't comprehend thai like moiiii -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanx...let me catch you Tinah..ehehe

ahh..one ting about comedies is they are hard to understand esp. wen you can't comprehend thai like moiiii -_-
LOL. i CAN UNDERSTAND SOME THAi BUT ONCE THEY START TALKING ALL SLANG, IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND. <_< BUT i CAN'T WAiT FOR THiS! i'M STiLL iN SHOCK...

ANNE & CHAKRiT... FINALLY!!! ^_^

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Romantic comedy? that's what i was hoping for and really Chakrit and Anne will get marry? :yahoo: so excited to see this badly.........

by the way Kashie, your banner of ken and krit is really hot., i loved it and can't take my eyes off it lol..........

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Romantic comedy? that's what i was hoping for and really Chakrit and Anne will get marry? :yahoo: so excited to see this badly.........

by the way Kashie, your banner of ken and krit is really hot., i loved it and can't take my eyes off it lol..........
dun take your eyes off then..lol...but no touching please..lol thanx though

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
2-timer...lol... :lol: watever tat's call what i'm doing rite now...i tink it's alrite esp. wen i have such a bit heart...lol :wub: ..i tink i betta start making room in there to fit Pong Nawat as well...ehehehe :blush:
lmao.. haha .. hmm im curious who sandra likes more now hehehe .. since she is watchin ken these days.. *coughcough* lmao.. hahaha .. n one lakorn with krit.. lol.. hehehe .. hmm i guess i should start watching ngao asoke soon since everyone seems to be watching it atm xp .. hehehe.. but iono .. pong .. hmm .. not my type of guy .. hehe xp .. oh yea kashie my sis has been thinking to herself that maybe she should borrow ur dubbed mtr lakorn hahaha xp .. n others keke xp .. she wants to watch mtr but there's no subbs so she is like i don't want to watch it if there's no subbs.. lmao.. haha.. she is so picky eeek.. lmao..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao.. haha .. hmm im curious who sandra likes more now hehehe .. since she is watchin ken these days.. *coughcough* lmao.. hahaha .. n one lakorn with krit.. lol.. hehehe .. hmm i guess i should start watching ngao asoke soon since everyone seems to be watching it atm xp .. hehehe.. but iono .. pong .. hmm .. not my type of guy .. hehe xp .. oh yea kashie my sis has been thinking to herself that maybe she should borrow ur dubbed mtr lakorn hahaha xp .. n others keke xp .. she wants to watch mtr but there's no subbs so she is like i don't want to watch it if there's no subbs.. lmao.. haha.. she is so picky eeek.. lmao..
yes.do ask her...lol...which one is she watching w/ Krit..the Bo See Chompoo?? tat's the only new subbed Chakrit lakorn tat i know of...are u watching Song Rao Nirundon w/ her too?? Ngao Asok you should reallie...DON't TRY TO FIGHT THE FORCE..lol some girls admitted to giving up and finally joined us the other day lol..Noy joined us two days ago..and she alreadie caught up..tat gal is fast! watch the first 6 episodes..and then from 7 on..some girls are alreadie subbing it... :lol: I like it eheh...

Pong Nawat...you'll have to get use to him...first time i saw him in Song Kram Nang Fah...i was like yuck! there's no good looking guy in tis lakorn i feel bad for nang'ek..but in the end i felt much worse cuz i couldn't get him :lmao: ...lol

bumers..i only have the first 3 parts of MTR though :unsure: i didn't buy the rest...sorrie jah...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the caps seth!..hopefully chakrits role will also be significant in here. i dont want him to just be in the middle

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yep no probs aikoie :D im anxious to see pictures too! so yep, im searching for picture atm :p
T_T .. you will have to wait anotha week T_T .. since ur parents dont have internet at their place.. sucky.. T_T..

yes.do ask her...lol...which one is she watching w/ Krit..the Bo See Chompoo?? tat's the only new subbed Chakrit lakorn tat i know of...are u watching Song Rao Nirundon w/ her too?? Ngao Asok you should reallie...DON't TRY TO FIGHT THE FORCE..lol some girls admitted to giving up and finally joined us the other day lol..Noy joined us two days ago..and she alreadie caught up..tat gal is fast! watch the first 6 episodes..and then from 7 on..some girls are alreadie subbing it... :lol: I like it eheh...

Pong Nawat...you'll have to get use to him...first time i saw him in Song Kram Nang Fah...i was like yuck! there's no good looking guy in tis lakorn i feel bad for nang'ek..but in the end i felt much worse cuz i couldn't get him :lmao: ...lol

bumers..i only have the first 3 parts of MTR though :unsure: i didn't buy the rest...sorrie jah...
no i havent watch song rao nirundo yet.. hehehe gurl u def do not know how she reacts.. she'll go check wishboniko.. anothaidara.. chobling.. and anochob pgs . just to see if there are ani new clips hehehe..

pong.. hmm iono if i'll ever watch it.. he isnt my kind of man hehehe xp .. lmao.. haha.. i still gotta watch song kram... hehe.. lmao.. i shall watch soon since i see siggies everywhere hehe n its so tempting.. xp ..

its fine.. my sis will just have to suffer hehe.. that's wat she needs aniwaise.. xp.. lmao..

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
we need a clip with chakrit in it!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

but im thinking, since anne is a cop in this movie... maybe it'll be something like she has to marry or pretend to marry chakrit for some undercover op..... possibility u think?
and of course, chakrit agrees cuz its an important case so he cant be on his mom's side, hence all the bickering b/w mam jintara and anne....

good huh? :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i never thought of that.. ineresting hehehe.. we'll just have to wait n see wat this lakorn will turn out like.. xp hehhe lol..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the caps seth!..hopefully chakrits role will also be significant in here. i dont want him to just be in the middle
i hope so...i mean i've neva seen Chakrit in a lakorn that his role was not significant...has anyone seen any..if u did..please do inform me....btw random thought i wonder if P'Krit is busy watching the Hulk cuz his fav. actress Liz Taylor or watever her name is is the lead in there...

we need a clip with chakrit in it!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

but im thinking, since anne is a cop in this movie... maybe it'll be something like she has to marry or pretend to marry chakrit for some undercover op..... possibility u think?
and of course, chakrit agrees cuz its an important case so he cant be on his mom's side, hence all the bickering b/w mam jintara and anne....

good huh? :p
Dang! lakorn-mindset...we needed tat...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no i havent watch song rao nirundo yet.. hehehe gurl u def do not know how she reacts.. she'll go check wishboniko.. anothaidara.. chobling.. and anochob pgs . just to see if there are ani new clips hehehe..

pong.. hmm iono if i'll ever watch it.. he isnt my kind of man hehehe xp .. lmao.. haha.. i still gotta watch song kram... hehe.. lmao.. i shall watch soon since i see siggies everywhere hehe n its so tempting.. xp ..

its fine.. my sis will just have to suffer hehe.. that's wat she needs aniwaise.. xp.. lmao..
ah..she's like me to..no wonder we're friends...i'm constantly checking up on Song Rao esp...it's getting to the good part...ahh! u should totallie take ur time to watch it..it's good...

i'm not saying anyting...we might be different...but like i say..i must get use to him first...lol...see if you can fight the force..if u can then...i guess i'll just see u here and in Jai Rao's thread...ehehee

well i tink someone is trying to upload MTR in Hmong on YT..if i can find the link again..i'll send it to her..or just make her watch it in Thai...lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
cant wait to see these two!!..i'm excited..i cant wait to make banners of them hahaha ^_^ :p

btw..can someone translate the title for me?? dont know if it was asked already lol