Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Jensuda is part of the cast?! I love her in sawan bieng. Seeing her next to Chakrit on that youtube clip makes me want them to be a couple...they'd be cute together.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know Jensuda is part of the cast?! I love her in sawan bieng. Seeing her next to Chakrit on that youtube clip makes me want them to be a couple...they'd be cute together.
goodness i wasn't sure if tat was her...goodness wat a cast! i love Jensuda...esp. her chracter Pat in SB... :wub: my fav. second lead so far!!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh my god my heart was beating so fast, it's been long that haven't seen his new larkorn and these picture of chakrit and ann together give me a rush. they look so cute together, and my chakrit looks even hotter and sexier than ever before and his white shirt match him so good. i really can't wait to see this now.
by the way, people are getting chakrit's date of birth mess up. i think we had already clarify this many times, he just had his birthday last two months ago, and it was clearly said in the clip there that he was turning 30 this year, so he was born in June 1978 for sure.

anyway hope to see more update on this lakorn and more pictures of both of them together. hopefully we get to see it by the end of this year.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awee.. that's niceee. Ann looks hot with a gun. :lol:
this one's nice too! check out ann's boobs & her nice curves...!
lmfao i know her boobs are ginormous! i wonder what kind of bra she's wearing?
i got one from victoria secrets called the u-plunge bra I LOVE IT..it's the one i wore to see se7en..it works wonders...
at first i was a little skeptical like *what if my boobs came out..or what if the straps go loose..*
cause its one of those straps where you can take off to be strapless..but so far it hasnt let me down yet. however i am scarred that the wire well come out..wire bras tend to become wireless after a while its been 3 months...i hope it stays in forever lmao! damn bra cost me so much but the memories are priceless lmao!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmfao i know her boobs are ginormous! i wonder what kind of bra she's wearing?
i got one from victoria secrets called the u-plunge bra I LOVE IT..it's the one i wore to see se7en..it works wonders...
at first i was a little skeptical like *what if my boobs came out..or what if the straps go loose..*
cause its one of those straps where you can take off to be strapless..but so far it hasnt let me down yet. however i am scarred that the wire well come out..wire bras tend to become wireless after a while its been 3 months...i hope it stays in forever lmao! damn bra cost me so much but the memories are priceless lmao!
haha. Anne's probably wearing a Victoria's secret bra! haha. speaking of bras, i think i know what bra you're talking about Moh! I need to buy some more... but I"m too broke for Vicky secret bras... only time i buy vicky secret bars are when they are on sale. :loool:

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
lol yeah, it's not her body lol, i work it with fireworks mx (photoshop) hehe, i'm happy that it's look a little real ^^... Well the body i took from some wallpaper of the movie "Tomb Raiders" Lara croft body jah ^^