Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. finally.. some pictures hehe.. xp .. thanks.. ooowwweee.. theey look good together keke.. lol.. n film n pat.. .. film.. film.. film.. so kute.. but aniwaise.. i want that shirt.. i <3 film lol. ok aniwaise.. damn krit.. is mighty handsome n fine.. hehe.. BANGKOK DANGEROUS.. I'M COMING HEHE.. BE PREPARED.. SEPTEMBER 5 .. MUAHAHAHAHA.. XP.. i so cant wait to see krit.. muahahahaha..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone going to see bangkok dangerous this weekend??? I AM!
i want to be we're doing my sister's wedding its weekend...it last 3 days...so friday, sat. and sunday...argh! hey riah jah...take a picha in front of the poster wen u do go okies...lol

dhan9

sarNie Adult
anyone going to see bangkok dangerous this weekend??? I AM!
i really want to go but i can't because they are not showing in Australia yet, so i have to wait for a while until they release the film in here. but yeah don;t forget to take pictures and tell us about it please?

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i really want to go but i can't because they are not showing in Australia yet, so i have to wait for a while until they release the film in here. but yeah don;t forget to take pictures and tell us about it please?
when is it been released in Australia ??? have not heard of it here at all... i went to the movies yesterday n didnt c a bangkok danerous pic or trailer anywhere...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
double posting... but its important-ish !! this would have aired tues night in america but aired just 2nite in australia... nicholas cage was promoting bangkok dangerous on the david letterman show n CHAKRIT was in the short sneek peek clip... too bad he didnt get a mention...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw Nicolas in David Laderman's show late last night where they showed the part where Nick trained Chakrit to defend himself. Chakrit's cute there....a little bit messy but still very cute.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...i want to see pichas...but last time we went to watch IronMan and saw the display of Bangkok Dangerous in the theathers...we took pichas in front of it and got busted...lol..not reallie they just ask us to not...so maybe take some outside w/ the posters...lol...can we even do tat...lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...i want to see pichas...but last time we went to watch IronMan and saw the display of Bangkok Dangerous in the theathers...we took pichas in front of it and got busted...lol..not reallie they just ask us to not...so maybe take some outside w/ the posters...lol...can we even do tat...lol
Omg really Kashie?! Deng, that sucks. I took a picture with Homer Simpson, actually sat on his lap & they didn't say anything. :lol:

Ekkkk I wanna watch Bangkok dangerous but no one to go watch it with...! :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg really Kashie?! Deng, that sucks. I took a picture with Homer Simpson, actually sat on his lap & they didn't say anything. :lol:

Ekkkk I wanna watch Bangkok dangerous but no one to go watch it with...! :lmao:
aww noy jah i would go w/ u...but i dun tink we live close enough...u live around LA rite? i live in the central valley... -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I live in San Diego Kashie. :lol: it's okay... i understand.. you don't love me anymore... :lmao:
Any more news about this lakorn!??!!? :blink:
San Diego...LA same thing...i knew it sum where down south... <_<

u understand the heck?..Noy if u wanna get out of ur relationship..juz tell me straigh up gal...dun use some lame excuse like tat w/ me...i heard u talking about Cee and his uniform u jerk! u tink i'm dumb....argh! :angry:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
San Diego...LA same thing...i knew it sum where down south... <_<

u understand the heck?..Noy if u wanna get out of ur relationship..juz tell me straigh up gal...dun use some lame excuse like tat w/ me...i heard u talking about Cee and his uniform u jerk! u tink i'm dumb....argh! :angry:
SD & LA are not that close. it's about 2 hour drive & don't forget the traffic! Gasps... :eek: Look who's talking! you're cheating on me with Krit..! Wahhh... *Runs & cry*