Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i liked paul ever since sapai tornando w/ kob that the same w/ chakrit....i never did watch his lakorn until kol ruk game payabath w/ kob and then i was in love

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:lol: Yes indeed it is hard to picture him with aom..and esp. Ken <--- lol i like tat typo...lol ehehe

anyways i personally tink Paul is a good actor...better than Por..and dun kill me now ch. 7 fans...and Paul is a lot better than most of ch.7's actors....hands down..but i'm not too into the look...i dun like my guys skinnie.... ^_^ but never the less i did give him a chance...i watched Rachanee Morlum w/ out fast forwarding and enjoyed it lotx....it's just he wouldn't be the guy i fighte over w/ another girl in a lakorn...eheheh

I didn't even notice the typo...I guess I just had Ken on my mind, cuz I'm dying to see Jai Rao already...

Well, for me, Paul is number 2, just after seeing him in different lakorns, there wasn't a role I didn't like...the only lakorn of his I didn't like was the one with Namfon P...he was so mean to her. Other than that, I love my guys to have a sense of humor, and to not be so serious...and he's been like that for most of his lakorns...Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Por either, but I have nothing bad to say about the guy...I just know who I like and who I don't...it kills me to know Por is gonna be in a lakorn with Aff...I'd rather have her with Paul...Ooh, that would be cool, Aff and Paul...or Aff and Chakrit...I want my men to hurry up and get paired with actresses I like...Oil and Bua was a dream come true...now I know any pairing is possible, even after all this time we get Chakrit and Ann for the first time...so excited to see Chakrit, I miss his good looks, sexy lisp and adorable slur.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sapai tornado is first lakorn i watched him in and it was because of kob and i do prefer him in comedy just because of that

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ehh... that's a tough one! between Paul & Por... uh... I don't like either of them...

I'll still to my hoping & wishing for Tik & Andrew! but i'm leaning more towards Andrew :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. paul is a good actor.. i havent watched any of his latests lakorn yet.. i only watched one lakorn of por but i couldnt finish it lol.. hahaha.. xp..

tik n andrew.. that is a hard one.. >_< ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah...ah..ah..girls...dun wish too hard....we might strain our wish bugs....we just got our wish for Chakrit & ANn....Mr. Wish wouldn't want us granting too many