Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my goodness i see Chakrit lovers..all except me *tears*
finally had a chance to watch the lakorn and caught up

oh god i miss my chakrit so much i juz realized..while watching the lakorn i found
myself juz constantly smiling at the screen wenever chakrit is in the scene...

and i juz love love love love love how scare he is of Ann..ahh! wen she kidnapped him
it was classic!! tat part wen he finally freed his hands and he saw tat she was coming to
open the truck...he looked scare to death of her lol so loving it...

aww no one had uploaded ep.3 yet at SW
-now i'm gonna go back to read wat i miss

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I've missed his slurring of words and sexy lisp...glad to hear it again...
He was so freakin' handsome, even though I know what he looks like, when he walked out all in slow mo...I almost died from his hotness man...
I can't wait to see him get more playful later...I love that about Krit's characters, how he's serious, but then when it comes to the n'ek, he can get super playful and so sexiii!!!
TIS IS THE BEST FREAKING CHAKRIT COMMENT I FOUND
So our minds tink a like...its like yeah chakrit see him all over the place
but in here..esp the scene after he gets beaten up by Ann and came home i couldn't
help but drool all over the place..and yes i miss his deep sexxie slurring voice too takes me
to a whole another place

so true serious but playful w/ nang'ek...so totallie Mafia Tee Ruk...

it is a big fun to see aggressive krit being mistreated by ann... especially the way he tries to protect himself... the scene where he took out the lamp for help is freaking funny... so far I like this lakorn... it is somehow to see aggressive and sadist nék as a big change...
the Lamp..i couldn't believe he did tat...like would he reallie hit her w/ it?

This lakorn is soooo freakin hilarious, especially Meji's mom when she spread her legs under the table coz Num was trying to cop a look @ Meji LOL.

I agree that Anne really outshines Chakrit.. I want them to resolve this whole prego problem coz Anne's yelling & screaming is kinda getting ehhh .. lol.
maybe i'm bias but i dun feel Ann is outshinning Chakrit in here
she maybe be aggressive / mean..but he steals the show wen he weak side shows

for those who wants to know the rating. this lakorn started off really well for the first week with an 11

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...7/A7779867.html
i'm so glad to hear the rating is doing good...but as someone stated it doesn't define wether or not
the lakorn is good..some retarded lakorns get good ratings..

Tinah, those pics are too cute. The one where he's carrying her looks like they're doing the nasty (with clothes on). LOL
:blink: CEDA! OMG! it didn't even look tat way...not until u mention it now i'll neva be able to look
at the picha the same way again

LOL now to the fans who says tat some of the R-scenes dont look real becuz they wake up the next day still dressed...well there goes an idea for you :ph34r:

fun

Expired Sarnie
iluvnumandoil... where have you been!!!!!!!!

I am still on episode 2. I am doing a ch7 lakorns feast because a lot of ch7 fans are saying I am bias against channel. Anyways Jaew has the highest rating right now. But funny thing is that Jaew is up against Dong Poo Dee. And Sapai is up against Mae Ying. If Sapai and Jaew were up against each other, I think it would have been half half. But I don't know for sure because they didn't do that. It would have been more competitive that way. :lol: but anyways Jaew is equally funny to Sapai, just that pra ek is a lot uglier. :D

Areeya

sarNie Adult
cnt wait for 2morrow epi...look pretty good...now the exciting moment of ann being chakrit wife is coming foward...cnt wait...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat kid dat lives w/ anne's parents is cute lol dats their nephew? oh my garsh they so mean though bringin dat bloody laab for them to eat and then it attracted more mosquitoes lol dat was gross

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i like how krit tries to protect himself and can't wait when they get marry and start to quarrel or do whatever...OH fun you're too funny we all have our preferences but i applaud you for being open-mind and watching ch7 lakorns...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann does well in drama and comedy. ive always thought chakrit was better in serious roles but he isnt bad in here. this so remind me of oum ruk how anne and ken is always bickering

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, everytime I watch this the ending song is so x33333 I love Boy's voice... It's kind of weird because before this lakorn aired I was replaying that song for like months LOL