Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i'm enjoying this lakorn at the moment, last night i was up to the where Ann's family went to chakrit's house and it was so funny, when ann's dad and mum slept in between them, oh my poor chakrit, how can they do that to him, esp Ann....hmm but am i the only one here that doesn't really like Ann's character in this lakorn? I think she's too overact and empower everyone in the lakorn, which is not very nice of a n'ek. I mean, she's not only trying to get into chakrit's house, but also bring her family into the house that her mum doesn't welcome them, i don't know i just feel strange. And she think that she can do anything she wants given the fact that she's only a policewoman. And she hit chakrit too much!!! when chakrit was trying to do the dirty thing with her, i really wish that he could get her..........i want him to tame her, but i know that it won't happen cuz i was spoiled from reading the spoilers here hehehe......
Anyway, apart from that it's really good and funny, they are cute together, i always looking for their scene together, i was all over excited when i see both of them teasing each other, so cute....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol dhan9, Ann is a bit dramatic... but that's what makes it interesting to me. :D I love yet hate how she treats Chakrit... poor krit always getting abused by Ann...! but you gotta admit whenever they are together, those sweet/cute scenes makes me :blush: absolutely love it! still obsessing over this lakorn!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
lol dhan9, Ann is a bit dramatic... but that's what makes it interesting to me. :D I love yet hate how she treats Chakrit... poor krit always getting abused by Ann...! but you gotta admit whenever they are together, those sweet/cute scenes makes me :blush: absolutely love it! still obsessing over this lakorn!
yeah it's true that Ann is too dramatic.... but i still wish that she would have been a bit soften because to me she is too stubborn and hard-headed. I actually hate the way she treats my chakrit........he's just so nice to her, even since the beginning, she just wouldn't listen to him and keep hitting him, but chakrit still being nice with her. And after they marriage, she still treated him badly given the fact that chakrit's action clearly shown that he loves and worries her. i felt that it is just unfair for chakrit.....my poor man :(.
Anyway, now i'm up to the part where chakrit is in hospital......oh i loved how he saved Ann from the bullet, that was just too sweet. This really showed that he really loved her, and i loved the part where Ann held the gun to him, and chakrit said something like "if i die for you, that's ok" that was so sweet...making me :blush:. Yep, i admitted that their cute/sweet scenes make me :blush: too because of chakrit being so romantic lol.........
Ok i'll off to continue this now.....

dhan9

sarNie Adult
OMG i finished this last night until 3:30am :yahoo: but now i'm sad because i'm not over that lakorn yet :( ,
my chakrit was so romantic lol making me "blush" :blush: all the time, and i can feel butterfly in my stomach while watching him. I must repeated that he is just so romantic, what else can i say more? The way he do everything for Ann, oh i felt his pain and sadness when Ann asked to have a divorce. how can Ann do that to him? I know that she doesn't want him to take the risk with her but by separate with him, it will not stop him from protecting her, and chakrit has proved that. He went to learn kung fu and all that so that he can protect himself and the one he loves, oh that's was so sweet :wub: And how many times did he tells Ann that he loves her? And it was so touchy when he made that memorable book of their love story for Ann, even Ann was touched by his true love, she was like all of a sudden went straight to him and instead of chakrit asking her, she asked chakrit to marry her, that was so funny and sweet. It's true that chakrit has done too much for her! Their ending was so cute and funny, Oh I forget to add that Chakrit looked so handsome :wub: with that suit he got on at the end, it looked so perfect on him! I wish they could have make a bit longer for Chakrit and Ann sweet scenes together at the end.
Overall it was really good lakorn, i'm satified with chakrit's role, he's my type of p'ek! But i'm not satified with Ann's character, she's too hard-headed and stubborn. it'll be better if she soften a bit more!
Oh about the willing scene, yeah i hope that they should have shown us more than just the kissing, but they really did have something there that night, because chakrit confirmed it, when Ann denied that she doesn't love him, then chakrit goes "if you don't love me, how can that happened on that night between us? don't you remember?" then there's the flash back on their kissing scene. So yeah, they did have :w-scene-pop-corn:. And the next day they were so sweet together :kiss: . Oh i'm obsessing with this lakorn now, i'll rewatch it again once i'm done with the other new chakrit's lakorns.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
it took me a while but i'm finally finished...well kind of..i skipped a few parts but w/e :loool:
gosh what can i say the ending was
super duper cute :D
the scene where
lalin kisses lek
was soooooooo something she would do..LOVE IT!

idk if this should be hidden or not but
wish there was a willing/r scene where lek uses his new defense skills against lalins man power
that would make me so much more satisfied :yahoo:

oh and :loool:
the part where lek kicks that coconut..i think thats what it was... and it hits that man..gosh that was hi-larious!!! :loool:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL skipping all the soilers as I haven't finished watching the subbed version. ^_^

Been meaning to ask - is Chakrit the elder brother or younger brother in this lakorn ? I forgot. -_-

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was good and it was funny i love how lek always tries to win her over. I think anns character in here is over the top but maybe thats just how she is since she is the oldest in the family and the dad seemed to have raised her as a boy in a way. I do think that she doesn't really give chakrit any chances to make it up to her. any who Anonymousblue2001 is on epi 12 on subs so i'm sure she'll be done soon with the lakorn.

The ending was like no other! A real kiss and it was right in front of everyone done by the n'ek! That was sweet I wonder how many times he got to kiss her!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh,i miss this couple sooo much beside KA...
I wish they could reunite in slap/kiss because someone said that Chakrit was so good in this kind type of role..
I never watch his other lakorn..this is the only lakrn of chakrit that i've watch...

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
its old but now im subbing Vietnamese for this lakorn
can someone name all songs in this lakorn
this is a topic name 6 songs but i see it is not enough
in ep 13 when they separate after divorce and in ep 11 when Lalin's family comeback from Lek's house
i want to add song's lyrics when sub
thanks

sophiec

sarNie Egg
Dila had recommended SGPT the other day, and now here i am in the middle of my busy workload but attempts to marathoning SGPT,, and boy this lakorn was so hillarious and fun and really gave me a very good laugh from beginning till the end..

i love the tomboyish, feisty, harsh, and sometimes over-the-top Lalin opposites the soft, polite, mama boy, sweet and cute Lek XDD

someone had said that she doesnt like Lalin bec she was so mean and harsh toward Lek, i do agree with it but Lek was not guiltyless either.. he was too much of mama boy and hate how he let his mom controling him and did bad thing to Lalin parent even though how much his mom hate Lalin family so much,, where in the world did a gentlemen like Lek let his in-law slept in a theater room and eat in maids area, they are his wife parents for god sake and one whom had her daughter got prego and being abandoned by his bro too

but yeah, i let it go bec i have learn not to take the story in lakorns seriously, not when they allows R scenes but banned kiss scenes LOL but nevertheless and overall i really love this lakorn bec like i said above it so fun and hillarious and gave me a very good laugh like sood sanaeha and oum ruk been doing to me before :D    my fav parts of this lakorn was everytime Krit attemps to get "some love" from Ann, boy has horns in his head kkk

and now thanks to Ann (again obviously), i have found new competitor for Ken being my most fav pairing for Ann, named Chakrit,, gosh man is so so so hot... tbh i prefer Ann to reunited with Chakrit more than with Ken at this point LOL yeah you read me, i'm shocks too at my own words XDDD

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have do one marathon of this lakorn and i just love it, it's so funny then some scenes are cute.
I think Ann & Chakrit are good together (i want to see them in another lakorn maybe slap/kiss and revenge it's would be so awesome).
The OST was really good.
Even the story was really great :)