Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WAIT WAT PEPPERS DOING ANOTHER LAKORN????? WITH AMY... I LYKE HER BUT NOT REALLY...
PEPPER!!!! PEPPER WITH ANN ALICIA ALWAYS!! OH MY GOSH....

*** YEAH SUMHOW & NO SUMHOW.........

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Amy has a reason to be jealous. It's true what she said. Cee didn't tell her about the kissing scene and then afterwards when it was all done, she found out. Ummm ok, that kind of seems like he does not want her to know about it. But whatever. The title of this lakorn sounds pretty awesome. Lets hope Cee and Amy don't break up soon because that means I have to make a new banner hahaha.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH!!! AMY KLINPRATOOM!!! I think they look cute...I thought it was the other amy...or is her name spelled aime or amie or something like that...okay...I'm cool now...not that I don't like the other amie, i just htought she and pepper would make an odd couple...
but I like this amy k...just not with my beam...but then again, do I really like any girl with beam, no...

Here you go :) Got the images with a little tweaking...LOL

Amy looks decent here but real life I met her she's not pretty at all...looks like normal person, doesn't stand-out :(

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i think amy pretty..from all the pix i've seen of her..even without makeup...and to me they all normal....they don;t always look put 2gether N pretty

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
... Pepper ^___^ and Amy cools. Iono how amy would do in this lakorn though I haven't seen many lakorns of her lately. I loved when she did that one lakorn with Johnny, Emma and Hugo ... umm Lek Yai Mai Giew I think thats the title .. ...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont realy liek amy, but i will watch it cuz of pepper... anyone no wat this lakorn is bout? i hope its not comedy...