Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I read about Amy in this one mag where the reporters have a column of when the stars first started and stuff..And it said Amy started with CH5 then came to CH7...I wouldn't be surprised..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
kool...ya i remember watching her on ch5..she played Johnny lil sis..and she was also in a lakorn w/Jay...r something

Ana

sarNie Adult
What lakorn did amy K play Johnny little sis?

How weird ..lol.. they were pair up in Tub Tewa :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah i remember amy had a few roles playing as the younger sis. lol can't remember the titles though.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i don't remember the title...but n'k own a farm..business thing..Johnny..and her friend were dating and they broke up and she take revenge on p'k...cuz she think p'k screwed her friend over....she was really young then...i remember i thought she was kute....i like her other lakorn she play as n'k lil sis....p'k was Jay ( bad guy from hugo/Numfon K lakorn..?)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I've never seen that lakorn.

And I thought I've seen all of Johnny's lakorn till present...lol.. :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i just saw a glimpse of this lakorn at ch7...it lookes so funny and cute...i think amy and pepper is boyfriend and girlfriend in here cuz i saw them kissing each other cheeks and i think amy is suppose to live in pepper's house but i guess the mom doesnt like her so she has to work and do chores...my prediction though

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i just saw a glimpse of this lakorn at ch7...it lookes so funny and cute...i think amy and pepper is boyfriend and girlfriend in here cuz i saw them kissing each other cheeks and i think amy is suppose to live in pepper's house but i guess the mom doesnt like her so she has to work and do chores...my prediction though

yep.. i saw it too.. it looks like kinda nice....
i thought it was kutie...
(no more mean pepper....?????)awwwww

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Credits to Madoo @ CAC and Suprapon @ Hi5

I love the picture where she is hugging him behind his back...so cute! :wub:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Don't like amy she gets annoying the more you watch her on screen but like pepper alot wish they picked a different ch.7 n'ak that's cuter but who knows might not be so bad :p