Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to mention. preview show that Vicky will be pregnant, did they slept together? i didn't see it .. i highly doubt it too, could it be a set up thing?

anyway, i love how ATIT is so bold on his words '' BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, MOR!'' so cute :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Mart has confronted his brother. He was going to tell Vicky's character too, but then Vicky's character said she couldn't live if P'Art was taken away from her. So he didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.
ah, thanks for answering the question...GOOD to know...ah, guess i'll go back and rewatch fave ep5 moments...:D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if she is really pregnant or not!
Unless she is pregnant with Ace but I think it's too early for that.

judyp

sarNie Adult
janie looks cutee! i am soo missing out on this lakorn. i guess when im done w/ my class, i can watch it straight through without having to wait for it to air. :) it sounds soo good too!!

cecilia

Staff member
but i thought, she and ace didn't meet yet.
everything was still mystery to her ..

or did she think they did something on the day granny gave job the wine?
i just curious to know what it is .. a fake stunt.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
She is not really pregnant. Because the mom in law in constantly working her, I assume that she faints or becomes unwell. Janie comes and confronts the family so the mom in law forces her to lie and say that she isn't feeling well because she is pregnant. Mui then brings her doctor friend to come examine her to make sure.

:lol: :lol:

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling

I think it a set up to get rid of the sister. I used to watch the movies version of this series.
The sister was accuse of having an affair with Ace, so the gay guy would have an accuse to
divoice her. At the end of the movies she ended marrying Ace. I am not sure if it's the same as
the movies version.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
At a Ch3 Event credit to numtankon

The screen display in the ceremony doesn't seem to be matching everyone's immediate facial expressions on stage.

Well. I'm starting to like Mart. My first impression of his first lakorn with noon was uh uhhh.

cecilia

Staff member
^different camera angle but i see what you mean, janie's expression contradict the one on screen :loool:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn hehe :wub:

It's so entertaining and funny :D
And I love P'Janie haha :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I love this lakorn hehe :wub:

It's so entertaining and funny :D
And I love P'Janie haha :p
i agree KaylaC...i love janie too...it's been a while since i've last watched a drama w/ her in it (the old timey one w/ ken)...so great to have her back...she's so funny...and i can forgive when it's sometimes over the top...there's definitely energy there...and definitely chemistry w/ mart...ah, wed...so far away...hehehe...:p

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
wah. job trying to blackmail vicky/ace

wow....can't wait til Khem falls for Ace's character....and dumps that gay Job guy...hahahaha....he's so gay in this series I can believe it if he comes out of the closet soon...J/K :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree on that part. he's so funny, playing gay. and most of the time, annoy me so much with his selfishness and his greed w/his mother.

i saw that preview picture of ace/vicki. pretty eye catchy :rolleyes:

need to finish today episode :p

thanks for the picture.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Poor Vicky -.-" but I want to say she so stupid she didn't even know the guy personally well and then when she finds out that he wants to divorce her she dare says, "I can't live without him." like wteff you see kay! 1. you didn't even know him that long 2. he never did anything to where you should worship him that badly except that one time he let that box fall on himself to help you... (but any proper guy would do that for a girl) .. 3. Good gosh .. I love vicky but I have to say Kem is pure stupid -.-" and she tries and beg Chok to tell them the truth.. if he wanted to tell the truth you wouldn't need to be begging him! Pood laew lued kuen =/ dammit LOL im was gonna sc todays epi but i'll do it later lol today ineed to finish packing