Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Episode 4 was a little bit sad because of Janie´s and Vicky´s part....

but next episode will be funny YEAH!!

Pi Mart look so handsome >/////< *g*
i agree it was sad...show me suffering kids and families growing apart and my heart aches...i know i'm such a sentimental dork...

anyway does anyone else kind of role their eyes abit at Mart "sort of" saving Janie from being "R-scened" by Ace...i mean we know Mart' s going be stepping into Ace's shoes real soon...hmm...

oh and i guess i'm kind of confused, why doesn't Mart tell everyone or at least confront his own brother about being gay and marrying a woman...and why is it that Mart has to cross his fingers when telling Janie he knows his bro is gay? thanks in advance for the answer....yeah, can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
What I love about janie is she goes all out. She has no restrict at all so it's easier to act along with. Lolz I still can't get over the fact mart grab her boobs.

chenling

sarNie Adult
This is show is really funny, when he was putting his own lipstick on..OMG...how doesn't Vicky know he's gay!!! Poor thing she needs a man that well likes her ...lol..Mart and Janie are extremely cute together!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like Vicky's role here. She's sooooo ignorant; I hate it!
The mother and grandmother is also a royal pain in the *$$.

jakjann

Jakjann
i think she´s not ignorant...she love Art too much....and will not know what janie say

I love Artii and Mui...episode 5 was very very Funny again....hihihi
wait of scene pi mart in bar gay XD

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
someone need to knock some senese into vicky.....i really don't like her chracter
when will her and ace start to fall in love...

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
what! when did mart grab her boobs? i must have missed that part..
LOL!!! I THINK that was the scene after they had that one accident when he fell into that muddle pond, and then she helped him out. He got on the motorcycle with her, and wrapped his hands on her waist. She gets mad and tells him to leg go, but he doesn't so she starts her engine and presses on gas hard. Mart holds on tighter, but ends up hold her boobs..
that scene was funny, and honestly, i never thought that grabbing boobs like that was okay in thai lakorns... hummmmmmm, maybe it isn't real.. ^_^... don't know, but whatever... i still love this lakorn.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i just finished ep 5! i ABSOLUTELY love ep 5! there are so many things to love...but i love Mart's facial expressions the most...so cute and surprised sometimes...love it...he has so improved over his last lakorns....

i love his declaration "i like Dr. Mui"....over and over again...too CUTE...and then he jerks his head too hard and remember he's in pain...i believe it too...

i love Mart's expression when Janie tells his mom they have something going on...he like totally melts, and is like really?...ah so CUTE...

and i loved how Mart was trying to get Janie to stay for dinner, and she so screams out "i won't EAT"...i love it...then "DIE"...even better...i so love Janie...she goes all out!

Mart's dad is so hilarious too...he's like "i approve"....hehehehe...the preview's next time look good too...minus the crazy n'rais...anyway...next week is too far away! :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i just finished ep 5! i ABSOLUTELY love ep 5! there are so many things to love...but i love Mart's facial expressions the most...so cute and surprised sometimes...love it...he has so improved over his last lakorns....

i love his declaration "i like Dr. Mui"....over and over again...too CUTE...and then he jerks his head too hard and remember he's in pain...i believe it too...

i love Mart's expression when Janie tells his mom they have something going on...he like totally melts, and is like really?...ah so CUTE...

and i loved how Mart was trying to get Janie to stay for dinner, and she so screams out "i won't EAT"...i love it...then "DIE"...even better...i so love Janie...she goes all out!

Mart's dad is so hilarious too...he's like "i approve"....hehehehe...the preview's next time look good too...minus the crazy n'rais...anyway...next week is too far away! :p

Janie and Mart get cuter and cuter in each episode, I love watching them, and I can't wait to see them grow closer together...that little dimple of his is so cute when he smiles about stuff that has to do with Mui.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, mart has improved soo much..could be that or could be that he's better in comedy roles then serious roles...plus he is very drool worthy in this lakorn... :drool: :wub:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
The guy who plays as Mart's bro, is he gay in real life? Didn't he use to play as p'ek before? His character in the other lakorn w/ Pat and Por acts gay as well... I'm confused.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree it was sad...show me suffering kids and families growing apart and my heart aches...i know i'm such a sentimental dork...

anyway does anyone else kind of role their eyes abit at Mart "sort of" saving Janie from being "R-scened" by Ace...i mean we know Mart' s going be stepping into Ace's shoes real soon...hmm...

oh and i guess i'm kind of confused, why doesn't Mart tell everyone or at least confront his own brother about being gay and marrying a woman...and why is it that Mart has to cross his fingers when telling Janie he knows his bro is gay? thanks in advance for the answer....yeah, can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :D
Mart has confronted his brother. He was going to tell Vicky's character too, but then Vicky's character said she couldn't live if P'Art was taken away from her. So he didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
man i hate everyone in this, they're all so selfish, besides Janie, Mart and his dad. But i love Mart and Janie! ^_^

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this is my favourite lakorn atm... sooo funny... mart and janie are awesome together... janie is always funny in comedies...
vicky's character annoys me... job is good at been gay and funny... love the stingy mum sometimes and the the dad goes "nogk" haha...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
To those of you who can read Thai and love this lakorn, I found a site that has the screenplay or at least the book version of this movie. They update with a new part daily. I left off today with the scene of Janie's father's funeral.

http://variety.mcot.net/inside_novel_type.php?novell_type=72

^_^

It's helpful for those who cannot wait till Wed-Thurs, at least you can read and use your imaginations to see the upcoming episodes.