Sapai Tornado

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
Episode 8 is out already, Episode 9 (which aired today) will be out on doozija tomorrow morning...
[post="8098"][/post]​
Oh realli....wow where was I when this happened...hahah wells thanx for letting me knoe then

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol..i haven't even watch episdoe 8 yet...anyone who saw it wants to give me a brief description of what happen...?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob and Paul are going to be on Wun Wan Yang Wan Yu. I think Kob is a guest for Paul.

I'm guessing they are showing Aom and the other host the angle of their kissing scene/How their kissing scene went...lol....both are so adorable....

picture credit: http://www.polyplustv.com/

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
I wanna watch the show....wow....Loving how cute Paul is :-D Hey is anyone going to U-L any of the later episodes like ep: 8 I'm like dying to watch it.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
missjoy said:
that picture looks funny.. it looks like he's biting her nose.. lol..

i think epi 8 is alreay up.
[post="8469"][/post]​

I've been looking but i onli can find episodes like 3 and 4 i havent found episode 8 uploaded yet...Have you seen it uploaded alreaadi? I'm so confused now...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
LilxMsxM0lly said:
I've been looking but i onli can find episodes like 3 and 4 i havent found episode 8 uploaded yet...Have you seen it uploaded alreaadi? I'm so confused now...
[post="8512"][/post]​

Ep 1-8 is up @ Sarnworld but you have to be an active member to download them...but if you wait awhile our members will surely reupload it for everyone else.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Ep 1-8 is up @ Sarnworld but you have to be an active member to download them...but if you wait awhile our members will surely reupload it for everyone else.
[post="8518"][/post]​
Thank you for clearing that up because everyone kept telling me it was up but didn't tell me it was up for active members. I was so confused. Thanks for helping clear that up and letting me know.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
missjoy said:
that picture looks funny.. it looks like he's biting her nose.. lol..

i think epi 8 is alreay up.
[post="8469"][/post]​
Yea, it does seem like he's biting her nose...lol...he's closing his eyes and leaning toward Kob, so he doesn't seem to know where he's going...haha...

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
J-W If any of the Active members were currently Uploading ep 8 for the rest of us...or are u guys gunna put it up @ the same time as ep 9. I don't wanna sound pushy but i'm realli bored and this is the onli lakorn besides Buang Rak that I'm watching and actually like.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Darvil<~~~Thank you sooooo much for episode 8. You've probabli seen all my post so u know how happi i am :-D thanx times 10....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
Yea, it does seem like he's biting her nose...lol...he's closing his eyes and leaning toward Kob, so he doesn't seem to know where he's going...haha...
[post="8569"][/post]​

is that the right URL for the second kissing scene?? i got an object not found.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol...yea...it's better than nothing....Kob and Paul are so goofy during the shooting of the kissing scene...I would expect them to be all nervous...but they were so confortable and goofy...

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
wow i just finish ep9 and it was funny..the kiss between kob and paul /also the part when paul is come house the house walk up to kob and kob saw him coming she put the garlic in her mouth :D :lol: ,casue she think he might kiss her again...also the dress i think kob look really pretty with the wig..paul just funny... :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
aww so cute how paul kiss kob can't wait to seee them in wan wan the lakorn is getting good can't wait to see epoisde 10

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
LOL...im a bit behind....lol..i just watched the paracetamol part..that was soo funnie where he kept telling her he had a headache.....and calling kob cheap..LMAO..soo funnie :D