sarNie Roll Call

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
keke I'm still here I'm always here always have been always will be I'll die with sworld I already raped it and now it's pregnant wif my baby I can't just walk away ;) I am a man of my words lol =D

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I'm new here, so I might as well start out on this introduction thread~ :p
I'm Mel~
18, female
Half Thai/Half puerto rican
I'm on a bunch of other forums, don't know why it took me this long to join this one, but I will be active! *superman pose*
Nice to meet you all~

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
3/4 are leechers hahaha enough said lol
LOL! Now, now, MOMO you behave! :lol:

I try to be here when time permits, but with a hectic schedule it can be hard at times -_-

You can find me wandering aimlessly in buddie media ;)

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
May be they don't speak English and they are afraid they may get ban for posting in the wrong section of something. I seen at another thai forum, a member was posting english and got deregister, some forum can be scary. You should rule and law. :wacko:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Opps im kinda late on here but yeah...sorry..i use to be really active on here...but i kinda lost connection with internet and only been working...so yeah..but now i finally have the internet back..and im back on here like usual! SO tell meeh welcome back yalls...lolz..jk! hehehe and i would love to help you guys upload and dl..but i don't know how to do any of those stuff...my whole life i've only been using Dial up internet connection...and with that you can't really do nothing..besides chat and slowly patiently surf the web...(yalls know what i mean) but yeah i finally have comcast fast internet now for the first time..and my computer doesn't even have enough memory..so i gotta go update that! Damn it..but yeah aiight thats it...buh baiz!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oh yeah, my school holiday is almost end, I'll back to school Monday... So I'll be there just the week-end.