sarNie Roll Call

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Shes the mod for the shout out section LOL and she hates spam... but she's super busy with I think like 2 jobs and school so she comes on now and then and when she sees spam she closes!! LOL But its okie we still love her without her ... shout out would be filled with hate threads haha

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
its ok ppl i know you girsl want to talk to sexy genkers because i bring sexy nback lol hahahahahahaha
uumm..genks i hate to burst your little bubble but the only one who brought sexy back is justin timberlake.....now he's got a sexy back...haha!

natty

Chubs
swit.. a little off topic but who are those two people on your sig?

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Natty....that's Rachel Mcadams & Ryan Gosling from that movie "The Notebook"....they won "best kissing" award for that movie on MTV "2005".....such a hot clip isn't it? hehe...they're actually dating in real life too.....they're so cute together.

natty

Chubs
SWCWS (sarnword chat withdraw syndrom) lol..

msn? boo i would have to go on the pc.. pc is tooooo far.. it's all the way upstairs..

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
SWCWS (sarnword chat withdraw syndrom) lol..

msn? boo i would have to go on the pc.. pc is tooooo far.. it's all the way upstairs..

natty....you are so funny girl! LOL....pc is too far....good one! :lol:

natty

Chubs
oh notebook.. lol i didnt like that story.. didnt like it since the book. lol.

but anyways.. yeah pc is far.. and i didnt install msn into trillian my lappy lol