Sarnworld Chat...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-___- the chat makes me mad .. urgh .. it doesn't like me well guess what I got news for you mr. 123flashchat.swf I don't like you either ... you can take your booting powers and shove it up your server >.<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-___- the chat makes me mad .. urgh .. it doesn't like me well guess what I got news for you mr. 123flashchat.swf I don't like you either ... you can take your booting powers and shove it up your server >.<

whoohooo tina! that's my girl!

lmao hott stuff tina!!

hahah

yeah yeah I did it for the team .. someone had to speak up >.< shoo man that dumb 123flashchat.swf... thinks he's so tough booting people .. urgh.. >.<

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh my smacking gosh.... i was present on the screencap.....boo-yah..raise the roof.......raise the roof

*stop telling us ghost stories girl and p'john.... ur the reason why i'm not going to be able to sleep...i want Teddy to hug now :( ..erghhh tell nai when she get's on tomorrow...lmfao*

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
oh my smacking gosh.... i was present on the screencap.....boo-yah..raise the roof.......raise the roof

*stop telling us ghost stories girl and p'john.... ur the reason why i'm not going to be able to sleep...i want Teddy to hug now :( ..erghhh tell nai when she get's on tomorrow...lmfao*
hauhaha you want more i'll tell you more... come back to the chat room....^_-Y.. you know your never alone.. mhuahuahuahuauahuahuahua =D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hauhaha you want more i'll tell you more... come back to the chat room....^_-Y.. you know your never alone.. mhuahuahuahuauahuahuahua =D
smacks gurl on the head and says no then runs off :p tomorrow night, me, u, p'John, p'Nat, drinkingStraws, and Nai................. ghost story night!!!!!!!!! same time same place.....k?? night nighty :)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
smacks gurl on the head and says no then runs off :p tomorrow night, me, u, p'John, p'Nat, drinkingStraws, and Nai................. ghost story night!!!!!!!!! same time same place.....k?? night nighty :)
kekeke.. see if i'm on =P... i got plenty to tell...*wink wink*

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i'm wating for you.. where you at... i'm at chat room right now... still no sign of you....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...me was sleeping cos i have to work...but ghost stories only interest me when they are true...lmao...nothing to be afraid of atm...