SarnWorld Meetup

dfemc

sarNie Adult
well i was suppose to meet dfemc and sam but they bailed on me.. stood me up :(

so no more from sw!
:lol: hahahha...DINNER's still on jae. i'm just in the middle of..... a BIG move... relocating. homeless n jobless atm. but i will be making my way back down to so. cal in a couple of weeks. n i still have ur number if it hasn't changed. it's just that i totally wanna drink, but it sux that i have to drive, so i need a cabbie boy. BUUUUUT, it's still ON! d's no disser.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
The first person i met from Sarnworld was Phone. I invited for a weekend at home (my apartment). It was cool wah. The second person I met was Tadadammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................... Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and her sister ! and now we are like twins...Except that i'm hotter (muahaha lhong tua eng mode).... Then i met .....................Charly and P'John or iJohn !!!!! so excited wah... I had to speak english all the time too....i felt like a dumb girl rambling in english hihihi. But it was cool as u guys saw in the video (p'John and Charly are totally crazy !!!!!!!!!!! but shhhhhhhhhhh..........me didn't say that ok?lol).....

Now there are some people (cool peeps) me wanna meet ! Let's see when we'll have that opportunity !

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oh yes I forgot Phone, (don't slap me, you owe me some cash when I hold your camera and did this great shoot on you with p'Noon). Yes yes, that karaoke night when she slept before all of us :D But I thank you for driving us to the train station.

Oh and of course honey Sophie that I know for years now and her sister when that night she asked me some weird questions...

All I know for sure is : all people I met are crazy. Jen's the most, OF COURSE !

noungning

Heartless
lol wow. such an exciting thread lol.

i gotta say cappy's story of the bum lmao is quite intriguing lmao!

and natty's no shows lol hahaha well well, natty i need and invitation [or evitation] and a plane ticket... let's have dinner! lmao omg u can buy me a ticket with ur miles lmao!! :p

gs

Sexy Back
i've been in this forum since the beginning and i still haven't meet anyone :( thats just sad

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmm i have so many places i want to go but sadly not many places in the US---lol---told my work i will be in thailand for atleast a month in spring,,, but sadly no one there to meet atm*sad face expression* and then onto another secret place,,, covert ops to look for a merc job when i'm done with the US gov position---lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok .... tx sarNies lol my favorite hang out spots are ummm Java Cha Between Richardson and Plano.... ummm loll Starbucks on Campbell.......Parks Mall...................Kids Springs Park ..... Ummmm lol... Northpark Mall.....lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that one ice cream joint near the dollar movies lol near java cha....and in p'malee's cause since she lives in downtown... or near there.... ummmmmmmmmm mickey d's on munger LOL and my friends house is in east dallas... anywhere near there p'malee? lol hahah i go there everyday cause he's my bestie....

but I was suppose to meet anNnee sometime in the springish? whom else wants to meet me? lol I doubt no one else... ohhhhh I was suppose to go to a wedding in Sac Town Cali in a few weeks anyone? lol

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I could do North Park or....Java Cha. How about Escape? I was there today Tina, at 12...you weren't there!

No way in hell I'm going any farther South or East, I wasn't made for the ghetto. I live near the tinseltown near the toll on....parker? I think it's Parker...Park or Parker. I live right next to Willow Bend Mall.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Campbell is hella far, Northpark is alright...it's like 45 minutes away, but I actually like it. My friend works at Puicugos...(spl?) the gelato place.

Since most of you are girls, how about I treat you to that Seventeen Spa place near tinseltown? It's on the opposite side of the toll way.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol kevin if u listened to me any u would have known im sick! lol and i plan to skip school till next week hahaha and i went up there today jus not at noon... i was stuck in state fair traffic at that time LOL dude campbell and northpark are like 10 minutes away from each other LOL... you know what there is this awesome japanese restaurant on campbell ... dooode sushi sapporo in oak llawn isn't bad either

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
doooooode ummm theres this one chillis on parklane that i like too LOL hahah and oOO ummm viet tofu in arlington near saigon isn't a bad snack place but arllington is a lil scary sometimes lol

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Dude, Viet Tofu might be good, but that place is so ghetto.

How about Osaka? $13.00 buffet on weekdays, $20.00 on weekends.

Japon wouldn't be so bad either, I live right on Preston on the way to SMU.

I'm not planning to go to some nasty ass Vietnamese Restaurant, no way in hell. You ever been to Zanders? I heard it's gross. The last Vietnamese place I'd settle for is Bistro.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude we're talking about llike a small lunch if u want fancy why not lets just go to the reunion tower LOL dork yeahh sushi sapporo is right off oak lawn near smu.... and they have amazing cowboy rolls lol .... and ummm dude la madeline is always good.... i want seafood now red llobster? LOL ... ohhh that one restaurant in northpark forgot what its called and viet tofu is ghetto sooo ohh saigon bakery in side taipei or saigon market this one guy there makes some awesome bubble tea dude lol and kevin quit being so high maint. for i take u too a asian strip cllub LOL yes i know where they are hahaha lol and i know where the asian clubs are too lol and NO i don't club lol

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Man I hate those China Town Clubs. Like....CLUB KARMA even the PURGATORY here sucks...all Asians.
Red Lobster is for people who think Olive Garden is nice.
Reunion tower? You're not even old enough to stay past 10pm there, and they serve five course meals.
Cowboy roll? wth...
Japon is nice, not too high maintenance.
La Mad? NO, cheap place. I always eat lunch there. CHEAP. I want a nice lunch, not a...okay let's just eat somewhere we can find.

Have you been to that new Escape? I think it's on Jupiter and Independence. so nice.

How about Harryhines? Kimchi?

sarath, no.

aww ya'll planning to meet up for a lunch?... i wanna tag along... kinda... lol... i love that gelato place... can't remember where it's at but i know there's a fedex kinkos next to it and starbucks around the corner.... sorry i'm so off topic...... oh nong tina.... munger?.... there's a mickey d's there?... lol... u know joe's hamburger off of 30 carroll ave.... i hang out there.... best floats that i've had... it's so ghetto there though... u be eating and ppl come up and sell u stuff... it's a trip...lol.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
That's the ice cream place near my place. It's on Preston and Park I think...near there.

No ghetto places please, the other day I drove to your area Malee, I think it's....Oak Cliff? Scared the shit out of me. I stopped at a stop sign, and all these people emerged and were looking at me.

Sarath, no. You haven't even met up with Bao.