Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont think i can compete with that.. wells ill try my best...

edit

Can I have a request.. next time when you post the pictures can you posst the link to it too?? I'm having trouble with my laptop it doesnt want to right click to save the picture

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
moey: im sure u'll do a far better job than mine *lazy bau is jus stickin wif black and white - and green lol* .. oh yeahs i posted up the link for u too
donna: yeah i guess we're put up some voting thing .. baubau doesnt needa worry bout that tho cause aint gonna win *ahem anie is super ps'ing something atm lol*

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Your wrong Bau your name is Bau right? lols My photoshop skills went way way way down hilll.. This is wat happens when you dont touch photoshop for almost 3 years.. and besides I can only work with the pictures I like... no offence or anything... I do like Aum but I'm just not crazy for him.. As you can tell I been into the korean trend lols. but I'l see what I can do with aum's picture..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
LOLS.. I'm like you guys... I photoshop best when its either Big bang or 2pm or anyone I get obsessed with.... my obsession change from time to time.. whos knows.. I might get obsessed with Aum next.. lols ^_^

this needs to be pin... I still have the moderator power.. imma pin it this topic lols

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahaha was bout to ask someone to pin up the thread ~ thank moey. i stopped ps'ing for 6 months or so too *busy with school - still am but newaiis* and yeh it's kinda hard gettin used to ps again ahaha .. but dang 3 years, u musta been real busy.
yeah im bau btw xD for yall who dont noe me lol.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yea.. I been away for about 2 years and 7 months...

I had to leave sarnworld... because I have to take care my son. But I'm back.. because hes older now.. lols

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ehhhhhhhhhhh i tried my best... lols not my best work. but its lookable. lols

Aum Atichart.. 500x500 poster

Simple blending with stock pictures and Filtering. mostly filtering... Nothing special lols
Stocks credited to original uploader..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhh... i totally lost.. **faint**..

**gulp** *8whistles** gotta think of sumthin now...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. finally did mines.. gosh its horrible but.. here goes lol..
i decided to choose this one.. **gulp**

used brushes, textures, filters..
© to original owners ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol come on everyone JOIN JOIN - it's so much fun :D\
butterfly123: awww why not .. the more ppl the more fun it is xD
moey: YAY u finish too - gosh aum look so extra yummy in urs lol *idk dont ask - maybe it's the colouring*
98: OI U - join us woman, we all noe u ca ps too PLSS do it for bau, *puppy face* :spin:
aiko: dont worry u havent lost yet lol ur is good =]
nina: come on xD im sure urs would be very good, ive seen ur work before and it's very good
n'kayla: joinin us?