Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
tomorrow i'll start the vote .. or since it's nearly sunday now and im not going to sleep im going to set it up whenever i get the last piece in xD

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i'll wait another 35 mins for the last piece if not, i'm just going do up the poll .. u guys will have to be put into the poll late then

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
They all look great. So are these all of the posters? I'm still holding my vote in cus idk if there's more coming or not. Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wozas..all beautiful...good job guys...I'll vote later too

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
sorry for the confusion, nikki i just got ur pm i'll go post it up now since the voting just started aite.

aite, to make it clear for the next battle .. for time im going to make it DEADLINE = SATURDAY *US TIME* all cool?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Took me like forever to decide on which to vote for. They're all great. Put my vote in. Good luck to everyone!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow. You guys are so fast! :D

Aw. I love them all! So hard to pick this time, love all the blending and technique used ^^

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
alll of them are soo goood.. anyways i casted my vote.. i picked the first one even though i didnt like the text too much.. but the techinque she use seems hard to doo.. and her saying is nice ...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
All these beautiful artworks are making me jealous. :lol:

To make it harder, the next theme should be an object instead of a person.