Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she so confusing. it seem like she wanted him to die and it's obvious dat she hates him lol but then in da hospital she was sayin dat he's her breath of life and shiet. i was like ok... lol i guess dats y she hates nampueng cause tanya loved chai but he fell for nampueng and were gonna get married

jeanie

sarNie Adult
she so confusing. it seem like she wanted him to die and it's obvious dat she hates him lol but then in da hospital she was sayin dat he's her breath of life and shiet. i was like ok... lol i guess dats y she hates nampueng cause tanya loved chai but he fell for nampueng and were gonna get married
You know what they say, "It's a thin line between love and hate." B)

Sab=Curse so the title of the lakorn is Cursed Cloth I guess.

Mongstaness not word for word translation but basically Tanya was saying that once, Chai was like the air that she breathes in filled with love but when she breathes out it turns to hatred and anger. And that he made her this way (evil).

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I finally got to view this lakorn... WOW! i'M so loving it. This is very much my kind of story.. very mysterious and scary.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so interesting.
I feel really bad for Tanya.
Aom treated her liek shiet in the past.

I can't wait for next week's episodes!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but maybe tanya aint all dat innocent lol we don't know da whole story yet. gosh but i already like dis lakorn so much

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man Tanya isn't innocent dude. She freaking
got pregnant by him out of wedlock when she's supposedly a "Jao" on top of that at a hut in the back of the house?!
and like i said i dont see the point she is going after Nampueng's character when Nampueng as Ying Chai was nothing but nice to her ... Tanya is just a beeeeeeep! LOL she's showing us those sappy crap about her life so we can feel sorry for her as well as Ae so Ae can feel sorry for her

cecilia

Staff member
oh wow. i finally watch the two episodes .. it was super good .. scary but good ...
i feel bad for Tanya but i don't get it why she's after Nampeung, was it b/c Chai love Nampueng more?

the CASTS are wonderfully CASTED .. EVERYONE are so good at their role ^^
so far the editing part are well done .. they execute their plot good -- LOVING THE OST too.

i can't find the ost, is it out yet? .. anyone, help please ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^It seems like the ghost always go after the good ones too. Just like that ghost from Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn, she always scaring Fang when Fang didn't do shit to her!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cece lol I think the reason why Tanya is after Nampueng because Chai is actually in love with Nampueng and he had
gotten Tanya pregnant and left her to marry Nampueng
so Tanya is like
killing Nampueng so that Chai can know how much it hurts to lose the person you love
I think it's stupid because it's like Nampueng is so nice to her but yet she's returning the favor by being a biatch LOL

and yeah i love the song I think noiki mention that some lady name teeranai sings it >.< or something like that nature but unfortunately i cant find it :(

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah both songs are good, I've been trying to find it but to no avail. There's a full but crappy quality version on Broadcast Thai tv site which is why I didn't rip it. Quality isn't worth it but at least you get to hear the full song. The drop down menu at the bottom gets you to the other song.

http://www.broadcastthai.com/web/index.php...song&ids=78

I think Tanya goes after Nampueng mainly cause Chai really loves her. He's a cheater but I think she's the only one he loves for real. Every lifetime they get reborn to get together. But not only that compared to her life, Nampueng had it easy. Everyone loves and respect her cause she's super sweet and that's the life that Tanya thinks she's entitled to as a Jao. I feel bad for her cause Chai did do her wrong but her going after Nampueng sucks.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone is making this lakorn sound so good..where can I watch it and will someone be subbing it as well cuz I don't understand Thai. :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Yeah both songs are good, I've been trying to find it but to no avail. There's a full but crappy quality version on Broadcast Thai tv site which is why I didn't rip it. Quality isn't worth it but at least you get to hear the full song. The drop down menu at the bottom gets you to the other song.

http://www.broadcastthai.com/web/index.php...song&ids=78

I think Tanya goes after Nampueng mainly cause Chai really loves her. He's a cheater but I think she's the only one he loves for real. Every lifetime they get reborn to get together. But not only that compared to her life, Nampueng had it easy. Everyone loves and respect her cause she's super sweet and that's the life that Tanya thinks she's entitled to as a Jao. I feel bad for her cause Chai did do her wrong but her going after Nampueng sucks.
how do u rip it? the quality isn't that good, but i just want the full version even if it sucks..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
also, i like the song สาป, or sarb. the beginning theme song.

เพลง สาป - ธีรนัยน์ ณ หนองคาย

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
then dat means radio stations haven't received da song yet lol man lucky when aof sings for a lakorn it gets leaked right away LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tanya is scary in here also pitiful too in the pass century. the theme song is sad and nice. all the girls character are all main in here.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da theme song is scary lol while it was playing during da lakorn i didn't pay much attention to da lyrics and was like man dis song so perdy and then i saw da opening credits and actually paid attention to da lyrics i was like holy shiet lol

cecilia

Staff member
^Hahaha. lots of curse in that opening theme LOl ..
it's sad but scary at the same time .. and ii still like the sound of it too :lol:

Petch, no kidding, or it could mean, the singer is not as popular to gain that many fast response :(
sad b/c her voice is good --- you can feel her emotion expressed in the song :lmao: