Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i should dig it up. i been thinkin of finding a lakorn to watch w/ my mama. she like num so maybe i'll go try to find it. sank u

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is okai.
the ghost is scary in a way.
sad how they treat her. damn i jux dont get why she will hurt the one that didnt do anythign to her

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
woww chai is such a lil player -_- towards da end of episode 3 he like grabs ae and and hugs her like he was gonna sleep with her or somethin lol! but den of course our lovely tanya comes in juz in time! hahahh but now that dey showed us wat happend in the pass, i think tanya is juz very closed minded to be all angry and revengeful over nampeung! i mean is it her fault dey got married? lol more like da parents wanted it dat way, and i mean u cant blame her if she was born from a rich family, dats juz how it is lol.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I like Ying Thip too. She's cute. And I don't know why all these women are fighting over Chai, he ain't all that and he's a cheater. :lol: I think even if Nampueng wasn't born into a rich family he would still pick her over Tanya. He likes her personality. Tanya he likes cause she's the prettiest. When he first met Tanya and Aom they did the slow-mo close up thing where he's looking lustful. With Nampueng it was more about who she is as a person. I know I said this before but the modern times is kinda boring. The old times/flashbacks are way more interesting.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da ladies look sooooo pretty when they do da flashbacks. i like da lady dat play as nampueng's grandma too. she sooo cute lol my mama is a fan of hers lol she wanted me to find pix of her when she was younger. i was like i dunno if dere are any on da internet lol

aha chai aint all dat but it's a lakorn so they have to pretend LOL

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Yeah I like Ying Thip too. She's cute. And I don't know why all these women are fighting over Chai, he ain't all that and he's a cheater. :lol: I think even if Nampueng wasn't born into a rich family he would still pick her over Tanya. He likes her personality. Tanya he likes cause she's the prettiest. When he first met Tanya and Aom they did the slow-mo close up thing where he's looking lustful. With Nampueng it was more about who she is as a person. I know I said this before but the modern times is kinda boring. The old times/flashbacks are way more interesting.

i LOVE the old days look. they all are good lookin in the past. the modern day they just look old.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wat the heck is chai saying when he's comparing the cloths?

i hate haow tanya is trying to make herself so innocent when shes not.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hah yeah i hate how tanya makes herself appear so innocent my famiy all side with her LOL im Nampueng team all the wayyyyyyy I dont like the modern days i skip to the old day s LOL

Edit: Chai was saying one of the cloth is more colorful and bright to the eyes and the other is simple but different

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
i like when tanya grab her hair pin and point it to aom's neck.

she was standing up for herself, finally. because she thought chai was going to marry her

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Chai loved Aom and Tanya's character because of their physical beauty and part of their personalities, but when it comes to Nampueng he was in love with her. It's pretty much like Vee in Nang Tard, and Nampueng is like Pok's character in that lakorn -.-"

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Chai is a player because he thinks since he is rich and has power then he is able to care for all three of the girls...he didn't think he had to choose one. What an idoit...I hate how he acted all innocent when he asked that lady if he had to choose? ...he forgot that girls have hearts too...and because of his selfish thought it has driven Tanya crazy. I wonder what happend to Ying Chai...did she ever find about about Chai and Tanya or wussup. I guess we will have to wait to find out...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ying Chai finds out and from the summary
it's said that Tanya actually did "Sanae" on him and Ying Chom and Ying Chai found out and this caused Tanya to have to be executed but because she was pregnant she couldn't be executed immediately. She was asked to make a cover for Ying Chai on her wedding day in good faith act because Ying Chai would be the one who took care of her child when it was born, but because Tanya didnt want anyone having her baby she made the cover and cursed it and killed herself after it was finished

major spoiler don't read if u dont want to be spoiled LOL