Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
so then, in another word, tanya caused her own problem -- she stumble and didn't want to fall so end up her life instead of getting back on her feet like Kob in Nang Tard
Thanks TINA.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree Ceci, it's Tanya's own fault to a degree. She kinda gave it up too easy to Chai so he didn't respect her. I mean they were hooking up what 3rd time meeting? It's like the saying, why buy the cow when the milk's free? Why didn't she stick with her principles? She was all about her pride and family dignity after that first time teaching Chai's sister and then she did a 180.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh jeanie LOL "why buy the cow when the milk's free?" LOL dats so funny lol

Ying Chai finds out and from the summary
it's said that Tanya actually did "Sanae" on him and Ying Chom and Ying Chai found out and this caused Tanya to have to be executed but because she was pregnant she couldn't be executed immediately. She was asked to make a cover for Ying Chai on her wedding day in good faith act because Ying Chai would be the one who took care of her child when it was born, but because Tanya didnt want anyone having her baby she made the cover and cursed it and killed herself after it was finished

major spoiler don't read if u dont want to be spoiled LOL
aw shiet i had a feeling dats how she died.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yeah I agree Ceci, it's Tanya's own fault to a degree. She kinda gave it up too easy to Chai so he didn't respect her. I mean they were hooking up what 3rd time meeting? It's like the saying, why buy the cow when the milk's free? Why didn't she stick with her principles? She was all about her pride and family dignity after that first time teaching Chai's sister and then she did a 180.

Actually she didn't give up so easily...she made Chai wait up to a month before going back to see him and only because Ying Thip approached her at the Wat or temple and she told Ying Thip the rumor that Chai was going to ask Ying Chom (Aom) to marry Chai. That's when Chai decided to go to that Mom lady where she was holding the two fabrics made by Tanya and Aom. And it was after he made it kinda of clear to everyone that he preferred Tanya's fabric, so metaphorically he prefers Tanya, that was when Tanya decided to give it up to him...she even explained it to Ae that Tanya believed every word Chai said and her heart was full and happy at that moment.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Plus you guys aren't blaming the guy enough...Chai was just plain old selfish and a player. That the men's mentality back then...they believed they could have more than wife and or mistress...it gives them prestige. Yeah I agree Tanya should've picked herself up when she fell. She shouldn't have killed herself but Chai is the root of the problem not the ladies...and certainly not Nampeung. She was a victim of her time also...having to marry a man whom everyone considered perfect in every way...whether it be his rank, position, wealthiness and/or looks (some of you might disagree on this part).

skies

sarNie Adult
for some reason, i am on tanya's side...well, she really did love chai and he was the only one who "cared" about her as she sees it...and she just didn't trust anyone at that point because she was alone after all...and it's stupid how nampeung is even willing to marry him if she knew that he already impregnated tanya...of course, tanya would be devastated because she's pregnant and now there's no baby's father...people already hated her enough after her father's death...and that chai is a cheater and liar, so tanya is actually doing nampeung a "favor" by killing her off (haha, maybe a bit rough of a favor) so that she wouldn't be hurt by chai's cheating ways...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Chai is to blame most lol although I don't say it enough, but I'm on Nampueng's side more than anyone. I think everyone's opinion differs on this because everyone's feelings are different towards love and etc.. II think it was stupid of Nampueng to marry Chai after all of the drama also, but then I think about it and I realize that At that time period Nampueng probably couldn't really have denied his offer because their families were both high status's and I think Chai's family was more well known and prominent in ranks so if his parents go and ask for Nampueng's hand in marriage I think it's hard to say no without it affecting the names and image of both families. Not only that Chai was probably telling Ying Chai lies also.. I think if Chai had met Pueng's character before Tanya then he wouldn't have did anything with Tanya.. he might have tried, but Tanya would have surely rejected. So all in all I think Chai is wrong, Aom's character is 2nd to be wrong for encouraging Ying Chai to marry Chai so that "See Ghed" can't have him then Tanya and Pueng are wrong on an equal level in different ways. We'll see I guess after we get more into the flashbacks and stuff Im sure one of the characters will show more of their true colors

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she didn't give up so easily...she made Chai wait up to a month before going back to see him and only because Ying Thip approached her at the Wat or temple and she told Ying Thip the rumor that Chai was going to ask Ying Chom (Aom) to marry Chai. That's when Chai decided to go to that Mom lady where she was holding the two fabrics made by Tanya and Aom. And it was after he made it kinda of clear to everyone that he preferred Tanya's fabric, so metaphorically he prefers Tanya, that was when Tanya decided to give it up to him...she even explained it to Ae that Tanya believed every word Chai said and her heart was full and happy at that moment.
but dat was after she gave it up to him lol

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
So where is Tanya's baby in all this? She killed herself while she was pregnant, or after she gave birth? Just wondering if the baby is a spirit too, and if not, who was the baby reborned as?

skies

sarNie Adult
MasterMind, actually you've got a good question there...I wonder if the baby is reborn as Ae's character??? But, yes, I would also like to know what happen to the unborn baby...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
she killed herself while pregnant because she refused to give her child up to anyone and I highly doubt the baby is reborn as Ae's character -.-"

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. i LOVE AE being possessed like that. she's such a good actress..haha

but dang tanya is a beezy! for doing that to AE

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well it's my opinion obviously but a month and only seeing each other for the 3rd or 4th time and getting it on is giving it up is pretty easy in my book for that time period. And it should just be understood that Chai is the starting point of all this. He gets blame but that's not new so I'm not going to harp on it. We knew he was an asshole cheating player from the very first episode, hell from the previews alone. I don't wanna waste space typing up how much he is to blame every time I post when I've said it already.

But we get new info on Tanya so I comment on that as the epis come out. I blame her for HER actions. She chose her own road. It would be like a serial killer saying their parents were abusive so that's why they went around killing people. It only works up to a certain degree and then you have to own up to your own actions. Personal accountability and all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree jeanie I think even though Tanya was treated badly all in all it was all up to her to make her own decisions not only that but Tanya acted as though she had so much pride, but yet that pride got her no where. I think Tanya should have reacted different then to kill Pueng every life time because I mean in the 2nd and 3rd lifetime we don't even know that Chai was a player we know from the first life time that Chai is a player and in the 4th that he is, but the sad thing is I don't think Tanya is killing Chai because she wants to get revenge against HIM she even says, "Mai Pim you have to help me .. help me get revenge against all of those people." So basically she is blaming Pueng also. She kills Nampueng not in the act of revenge but because she wants Chai to know how it feels to lose the person he loves most so that means that Tanya acknowledges that Chai truly loves Nampueng -.-"

cecilia

Staff member
MasterMind, actually you've got a good question there...I wonder if the baby is reborn as Ae's character??? But, yes, I would also like to know what happen to the unborn baby...
DOUBLE EWWW to even think of that .. it's like .. child recarnate to avenge her mother death by getting with her father .. and to let tanya allow that .. EW .. EW .. i wanna barf *** thinking about this idea

I agree jeanie I think even though Tanya was treated badly all in all it was all up to her to make her own decisions not only that but Tanya acted as though she had so much pride, but yet that pride got her no where. I think Tanya should have reacted different then to kill Pueng every life time because I mean in the 2nd and 3rd lifetime we don't even know that Chai was a player we know from the first life time that Chai is a player and in the 4th that he is, but the sad thing is I don't think Tanya is killing Chai because she wants to get revenge against HIM she even says, "Mai Pim you have to help me .. help me get revenge against all of those people." So basically she is blaming Pueng also. She kills Nampueng not in the act of revenge but because she wants Chai to know how it feels to lose the person he loves most so that means that Tanya acknowledges that Chai truly loves Nampueng -.-"
thats how i would understand it too ..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
DOUBLE EWWW to even think of that .. it's like .. child recarnate to avenge her mother death by getting with her father .. and to let tanya allow that .. EW .. EW .. i wanna barf *** thinking about this idea

thats how i would understand it too ..

oh god! i didnt even think of that! haha...daddy wants to get it on with his daughter, which he doesn't kno its his own flesh and blood..haha

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
oh god! i didnt even think of that! haha...daddy wants to get it on with his daughter, which he doesn't kno its his own flesh and blood..haha
LOL this reminds me of Su Fun Nirundon. How Aon falls in love with Mew who's his great-great-great grandmother. Hahhaa. That was gross!

And if Ae is Tanya and Chai's baby reincarnated how would anyone find out? LOL. You guys are too funny!