Satree Tee Loke Luem

moilee

sarNie Adult
Okay Mai...I'm definitely going to skip this. I'll wait until Oil's next lakorns with Pancake and Kwan. Thanks. I think Noon lost her good actings ever since she played with Chakrit and than on. I saw partial of Chakrit's lakorn with her and I didn't find any chemistry between them...even the script was good.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
well, i that lakorn when noon and oil..were in their larkorn with the flute or whatever stuff..it's so annoying and very boring so i am just not going to watch this lakorn..if they did it..together...again..i think they do better not acting together...... and i am not going to watch if it's boring like their last lakorn...
i agree, that last lokorn noon and oil played together was very boring, i watched becasue of noon and now this one i think is even worst, i don't see any 'sparks" between them and yeah they should be better not act together..not to offence any of their fans...just my own opinion...

And moilee, if you only saw partial of chakrit and noon, you should go back to see the complete series, especially after they felt in love, you'll see how great their chemistry were...so sweet and romantic lol...

Noon always doing her best at acting and the same for this lakorn. It's not her acting talent, it's the storyline, the scripts, the p'ek's and n'ek' s character that piss me off...

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't understand why so many people dislike this movie and its storyline. as for me, i enjoy this lakorn very much!!!!! why? i like it because it's actually more realistic. it's true that we (as fans) always want the na'ek and pa'ek in the lakorn to be together, but when you really think about it, it's really not like that in reality. in addition, even if oil and noon are married (referring to the lakorn), that does not mean that they're going to live happily ever after. there needs to be some conflict; and whether or not they overcome these conflicts will determine how strong their love is for one another.

if anyone disagrees with what i just said, feel free to speak up.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
i totally agree with you but the thing is when i watch movie...i want to escape from reality so this movie is not for me...i like the nang ek and pra ek but the story is not for me..

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
The last two eppy's gotten beter a little bit, but lots of misunderstandings btwn Oil/Noon. The rais has calm down and Noon threatening the rais a little bit.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i totally agree with you but the thing is when i watch movie...i want to escape from reality so this movie is not for me...i like the nang ek and pra ek but the story is not for me..
ditto, don't get me wrong i luv them but i watch alot of lakorn to escape from reality

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know about other people in here, but i'm loving this lakorn so much! by the way, does anyone have the songs for this lakorn? i really like the slow song that oil sing in here. oil is so handsome!!!!!!!!!

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I like the lakorn too.. its great how its starting to pick up the paste....i know i dont like niche either...

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed episode 10 and you all are right. It's starting to pick up the pace where Noon and Oil are starting to understand each other and they know what happened and how things have come to be. I think I might be enjoying it more from this point on...

I wonder when it's going to end???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I THINK PRETTY SOON EITHER THIS WEEK OR NEXT CUZ PANCAKE.PAUL LAKORN ARE SET TO AIR NEXT WEEK I THINK OR THIS WEEKEND..NOT SURE

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
Yippee!! This lakorn ended today. I saw the news on Dao Kra Jai, they said that the rating of this lakorn was very poor, so they decided to do some re-editing to it. They cut out 3 episodes out. And I watched the ending it is not very good at all, everything was rushed and most scenes didn't make any sense at all. Can't wait to watch Paul's and Pancake's lakorn next.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is so annoying. I watch the beginning. Skip the middle and go straight to the ending. There are many sweet scenes but I feel no chemistry between Oil and Noon whatsoever. This is their second lakorn together but I find both lakorns are very boring, especially Satree... I think I have enough of Oil and Noon. I hope to see Oil with other n'eks and Noon with other p'eks.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was kinda watching this lakorn and was confused... I didn't really watch every episode maybe that's why I was confused... Anyone willing to tell me who the baby really belongs to and did they actually rape Noon?

Wow. Their rating was that poor that they had to cutt it out? My...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I wanted to quit on this lakorn so bad but I like Noon and Oil alot so I didn't quit. Anyways, I kept watching it and I'm pissed because I think my video store messed up the tapes because when I was watching tape 4 it ended at the part where she found out that her number was being passed around and almost got raped again by the people that went to her house and when I got tape 5 her hair was already cut off and she was beaten up real bad. I think they're missing a whole tape of it. Anyways it sux to be watching a lakorn where it didn't ended at because I don't know what happened in between. Is anybody's tape like that or is it just my local store?