Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kashie! you read it very clearly! so you can't pretend because you know it's a fact because i'm telling you! lol.
lol. i really did read it too fast... got me all confused & i'm like "a lil flute eh? i wanna see. post up a picture. " :loool:
hahaha i'll jus be like where would the flute be at lol.. when i watch it lol.. xp..

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree w/ the ratings. i enjoyed JLR, but i was hooked on SB. for JLR, i was able to wait the weekends to watch it or whenever i had time. but with SB, i just had to catch it the day it aired. SB baby!! :dude: :wub:

off topic w/ you gals. i never got passed epi 3 or 4 of MTR. i meant to continue but just never got around to it. maybe i ought to do that this summer. i thought it was a bit pathetic that por and pat were like in love. they barely even know each other for god's sakes!

off topic again. sarn, i love your signature picture. whoever that kid is, he is adorable! i would so kidnap him. ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
huh wat?? i see writing but i just can't understand **huh**
Noy...everytime you claim tingies about you and Ken...goodness it's just cow feces= BULL SH**
lol. oh you know what i'm talking about! lol. & i love you too kashie.. :kiss:

hahaha i'll jus be like where would the flute be at lol.. when i watch it lol.. xp..
lol. i know right. i was like "huh? i didn't see any flute in MTR trailer..." lmao

i agree w/ the ratings. i enjoyed JLR, but i was hooked on SB. for JLR, i was able to wait the weekends to watch it or whenever i had time. but with SB, i just had to catch it the day it aired. SB baby!! :dude: :wub:

off topic w/ you gals. i never got passed epi 3 or 4 of MTR. i meant to continue but just never got around to it. maybe i ought to do that this summer. i thought it was a bit pathetic that por and pat were like in love. they barely even know each other for god's sakes!

off topic again. sarn, i love your signature picture. whoever that kid is, he is adorable! i would so kidnap him. ;)
lol. well in SB, ken fell in love with ann without even knowing what she liked & stuff..

love is a crazy thing! don't fall for it!

judyp

sarNie Adult
no. it wasn't even that it wasn't chakrit. i just thought it was plain out pathetic. they were like living with each other and i don't know. just didn't like that aspect of it. i wouldn't enjoy a lakorn if the pra'nangs started out in love/dating/married/living with each other. i like it when its a challenge.

sarN

sarNie Granny

i have a thing for younger guy and that little boy stole my heart and he only 3 years old...he soooooooo cuttttttttte ..check out the clip *sigh* i want him so bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bmeh_tOlq4

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well i just hope we have the same taste in lakorn...well sang seang is a different genre from the ones you've been watching...it's different from SB, JLR, the one w/ Kob & Chakrit....

i did for the first episode up until episode 6...skipping episode 4 and 5 cuz i was at a field trip..but then i was bluffering like crazie on me so i stopped ehehhe
wah! goodness why are u girls remind me of all these old dramas...*tears* love the tv series...along w/ Nicky & Vicky

omf really hmmm.. i guess i shall .. lol.. hahaha my bad kashie xp lol.. i didnt mean to bring up the path lol..hahaha ..xp .. hahaha this is totally random again but .. sandra n i saw sek loso lol.. hahaha it was so kool.. xp..

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. well in SB, ken fell in love with ann without even knowing what she liked & stuff..

love is a crazy thing! don't fall for it!
yeah, but it didn't start out like that. he didn't like her because she was leela's sister. he eventually fell for her. i like it like that. :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah, but it didn't start out like that. he didn't like her because she was leela's sister. he eventually fell for her. i like it like that. :p
oh i know but when he realized he did, he didn't know ish about narin. lmao. sum kind of guy... :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
i have a thing for younger guy and that little boy stole my heart and he only 3 years old...he soooooooo cuttttttttte ..check out the clip *sigh* i want him so bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bmeh_tOlq4
omg..i think im in loveee! :wub: :wub: :wub: he's soooo cuteeee!! his little peace signs. lols. and did he say he was 30 years old? or am i hard of hearing? haha. sooo adorable!! after working so hard, he has to take a break & drink his milk. hahaha. how cute is that! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! my fingers are so freaking tired i can hardly type but i can't stop myself..okay i reallie need to leave...if u girls see me after tis kick me out.... -_-

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dang sarn!
i just watched that clip and umm girl....
i dont think you can beat all his little girlfriends...lmao theres sooooo many of them! lmao
super loved him in those baby sunglasses taking pictures with that little girl!