Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
The 3 men drag Harit to the storage hut out in the back yard. They tie his hand together with the rope that was hanging from above so his body will dangle. One man walks to the corner of the room and grab a bullwhip from the table. The bullwhip had a braided leather covered handle with a lash leather that reaches 5feet in length . Harit was frighten as he watch the man came toward him. He tries to struggle free from the rope that bondage him but it was no use. The first blow cut through his back with a cracking sound. He yells out in pain and gritted his teeth as tear stream down his pity face. Each strung was like a burning fire on his back and it sting with pain . His shirt was soaking in blood and shred from the whipping. The throbbing ache was unbearable as his body trembles and jerk to each blow. Life as a servant under the rich and powerful is truly a life not worth living . Is the discrimination among social status making the poor less a human than the wealthy people? Why must they torture him as if he feel no pain ? He have not done nothing damaging and he will never take advantage of Miss. Sorina in any way. All he want to know is her feeling for him . His heart yarn for her words that it hurt not knowing the unknown . If only he was born into wealth ..maybe then he will be treated as human .

Soripa walk in and signal the servant to stop. She walk toward the wounded body that dangle from the tie rope.

“ …I hope this lesson will teaches you not to reach for the moon . You can’t support or give my sister a life she deserves. Don’t pull her from heaven to hell with you …�

“…Miss. Soripa …im just a lowly servant boy but I have a heart just as you …�

“…heart of a servant boy have no value to me or to my sister …�

“… there no price on love and the only thing that have value in me is my heart for her ..�

“…stop it! guess I was wrong. You are stubborn. Refusing to stop having feeling for my sister? She getting marry soon. Arkapon mean to much to her and if she was to choose …it will still be Arkapon . Stop your stupid dream . Damn orphan !..� she was in rage and grab the whip from the servant and hit him . She watch him yell in pain and she slash him with several blow . Till finally she was tire and throw the bullwhip across the room . She hates this man. She clearly see it in his eye that he is determine to be with her sister. If she can kill him right now she would. Lowly dog that eat off Arkapon ‘s tray . How darn he detests her. This is not the end . She will make sure he will suffer living under her roof. Soripa shouted at the servant to lock the door and leave him there for 2 days . The 3 servant bow their head and does as their master command.

Harit watch the door close shut leaving him in total darkness. His arm is tiring and his back is killing him softly. He bit his bottom lip trying to hold his cry as tear flooded his face . He shouldn't be weak like this . He should be strong and take it like man . He know it wrong to have feeling for Miss. Sorina but his heart was pushing him to extreme beyond reason .

He want to hate Miss. Soripa for hurting him so emotional and physically . She doesn’t understand that every one have a heart even the one less fortune. Is it wrong to love ? Harit feel the soreness through out his body and the blood was sticky against his skin making it hard for him to sleep .

pze

sarNie Adult
omg soripa is crazy mean.....cant believe it.....cant wait for more.....sarn i want more....hehe.....pretty pretty please...... :spin:

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh....im beginning to doubt myself as too whose who now....or is it gonna be tough love......ahhhhhhhhhhh.....sarn its driving me crazy......

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. you did stick to your word. MAKE N'EK LEAD THE WAY .. i didn't know it's gonna be this traumatize. i already sympathize HARITH .. poor harith. THERE'S NOTHING wrong in desiring someone beyond the reach .. man. EVIL SORIPA will pay for this .. I wonder, will this trigger to why he have to r her later in the lakorn :p .. or wait. if she's not the soriya that i'm thinking .then no, i dont' want r to happen but every moves that SORIPA make, make me thinks that she's the one that will have to say I LOVE YOU to HARITH at the end like PZE said .. man, this is addicting .. i want more ..more .. :

chenling

sarNie Adult
Sarn, is there going to be a love triangle or something....I don't know...cause well Soripa is harsh yes but I gotta feeling she may start to feel things or maybe I am just reading too much into it.... GREAT update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning Sorina demand the servant that whip Harit last night for the key to the storage hut . He hesitated because he fear Miss .Soripa will punish him but Sorina threaten to tell her father if he doesn’t cooperate, so he has no choice but to hand the key over. Sorina hurry to the back yard toward the storage hut and she saw Harit through the window. She was sadden and pity fill her eye as she watch him ace in pain. She unlock the door and rushes to his side .

“…Harit ! Are you ok ? My sister is to cruel ..� she touches his face and care it . His eye slowly open and his version was a bit blurry but it came to focus once he known who it was . He was happy and smile with joy .

“…Miss. Sorina. You came ..�

“…you be ok . I brought some medicine ..� she look around the room and saw a knife . She grab it and the chair from the corner. Placing the chair beside Harit and stood on it using the knife to cut the rope free. Once the rope loosen his body fall to the ground and he grunted in pain bowing his back . Sorina was horrify at the slash mark that imprinted on his back and arm . She reaches out to touch the wounded area and his body jolt .

“…my god. Harit . Im sorry. Im very sorry..� she was in tear. The poor soul . He doesn’t deserve such punishment. Sorina pull out the medicine bottle from the flower basket and apply it on the wounded area. She can tell he was biting his lip to hold the cry as she quickly smear the cream on his back and arm . She help him up in a sitting position and remove his blood stain shirt. Reaching in the basket she pull out a clean shirt and help him put it on .

“…thank you . thank you ..� his eye was watery. He was touch by her generosity , beside his foster parent she is the first person that show such warmth to a servant boy like him. Miss.Sorina have a heart of gold just like everyone said . He regret for being selfish and wanting her to love him . She deserve a man that far more superior than him . A man that match her status and can offer a more happiness life than a dog like him. Harit watch her clean his face with a cloth and smoothen his hair from the dirt . He was thankful for everything she done for him and next life time he wish to meet her again . Harit stare in her face as she continue to clean him . Tear roll down his cheek and his heart melt in gratitude. He try to control his weakness but it was unbearable and started to sob softly .

Sorina pause and look in his teary eye . Why he crying ? Poor guy , the whipping probable cut him like a knife . “….don’t cry Harit . You be ok . Just go home . Don’t worry about my sister I’ll talk to her ..� she smile at him and help him up on his feet . She help support him toward the door and the rest of the way to the ranch . As they walk along the path Harit couldn’t stop thinking how sweet and kind she is . He promise himself to never ask anything more from her . He no longer want to know how she feel about him . It doesn’t matter . What matter is what he feel about her . Once they reach the horse ranch, Tim was running toward them . Sorina told Tim to take Harit home and be sure to take care of him in a few more days she will come by to check up on Harit .

Meanwhile at the house , Soripa was mad when the servant told her that Harit have left the storage hut and was being help by Sorina . It seen like her sister is having some kind of feeling toward this servant boy ? No , Soripa will not allow it . Their family reputation is very important and their father has stated….future son-in-law of Arkapon is a man of good background, educated, wealthy, ethic and Harit have none. If their father found out what happen in the house when he was gone he will be furious. She has to break up the couple before the fire spread. She can not let this servant boy bring shame and down fall to the last line of Arkapon .

cecilia

Staff member
WOW. so he was chain up all night with that rope .. man, that sad .. i hate SORINA now :lmao: .. but a part of me say no b/c .. i don't know why.
He was thankful for everything she done for him and next life time he wish to meet her again darn it. he wish too soon. he doesn't know the real truth yet. what will he be thinking when he realize that he love someone else .. or wait. i still don't know who's SORIYA is .. so i can't say much too .. man, this is so torturing .. i wanna know who soriya is so i can side with her :p .. THANKS FOR THE GREAT UPDATE .. SORIPA is too evil .. evil .. evil .. evil .. FIERCE FOR HER AGE ..

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
u so funnie girl . stop it lmao since "sawan being" air wed & thru .. i guess i'll type/post it on weekend . It take me like 30min to 1hr just to type . my head think faster den my typing :lol: ...i go work on the next part real quick .
Weekends, I am with my family, you know "spending quality time" lol I love it though, so its hard to spend a large amount of time on the computer. And I am usually slow at writing my fan fiction. Yeah I want more.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Weekends, I am with my family, you know "spending quality time" lol I love it though, so its hard to spend a large amount of time on the computer. And I am usually slow at writing my fan fiction. Yeah I want more.

i know how hard it is to type those
table , car & garage scene
lmao u be brain storming haha we so wild

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the fast reply sarn.....gets me wondering if soripa is going to have her father get harit to marry her in order for sorina to marry ....ahhhh im thinking to far....lolz....i think ive been reading to much fan fics...but i love them

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit told his foster parent what happen and they warn him not to goes near Artkapon's estate again. Miss. Soripa isn’t someone they should take lightly. Everyone in the estate knows how strict and harsh she is on servant that disobeys. Harit have taste the wrath of Miss.Soripa already and he know she is heartless to have such punishment. They are sister but it like heaven and hell bwt the two. If Harit was to choose, Miss. Sorina is the master in his heart . Several days have pass and as promise Miss. Sorina came by the ranch to see Harit and she was relief knowing he is recovering. He company her as they walk toward the house

“…Harit. I been wanting to ask you .Why you came to my room that other night ?..�

“…I..I..it nothing . I just want to congratulate you and since I wasn’t allow near the house …I..I ..� Harit was never a good lair . He stammer as he try to come up with excuses. Sorina know in her heart why he came and she doesn’t want to push him to reveal the truth .Even if he confesses the truth it still doesn’t change the fact that they are difference.

“ …it ok Harit . I understand. Yes, I’m getting marry soon. Father has arranged the wedding date…2 more weeks …� she stop. They reach the front entrance . She walk in not turning around to say goodbye. She doesn’t want to get marry but she must . It her father wishes and she know how important it is . She has a duty as Artkapon to fulfill and shouldn’t be selfish or do anything to tarnish the family name. She already push a side all her feeling and focus on being a wonderful wife .

Harit turn away sadly and run back to the ranch . He was hurt . This is probable his last time seeing her . Once he reach there Miss. Soripa was waiting for him . He stop and goes down on his knee

“…my sister is getting marry in 2 more week . His name is Poradee, the youngest ambassador in our government a very bright future ahead unlike you. . Starting from today you are not allow in the Artkapon’s estate anymore. I hire a new gardener. Your job is just to care for the horses at the ranch…�

“….Miss.Soripa ..please ..i beg . Can I attend the wedding? I promise i will not do anything damaging..� he lower his head to hide the tear from his eye as he tighten the grip on his pant .

“..no and don’t let me see your thick face at the wedding ..�

“…I beg you . Please. This will be my last time …� his voice was heart breaking as he squeeze his eye shut tight to hold the tear . He keep his head low refusing to let Soripa see his weakness .

“..who are you to demand favor? You orphan ! If I see you at the wedding it 100 whip and this time I’ll make sure my sister isn’t there to help you . � she walk away in disgust . Lowly servant boy . Who he think he is ?

“ …Please ! I beg you!..� Harit shouted . Soripa stop and turn around . He was still on his knee with his back to her and it look as if he is trembling? What wrong with this dog?

“ …I warn you Harit …think about the food that us Artkapon have pour down your head ..� Soripa left the ranch . No matter what happen this wedding will goes through in peace. She doesn’t trust Harit something inside is telling her the servant boy will come. If that the case, then there no choice but to tie him up that night and after the wedding is over then release him.

Harit rose from the ground and turn to see Miss. Soripa walk away . He wipe the tear with his shirt . He doesn’t care if Miss. Soripa order him to stay away . He will take that 100 whip . He wants to see Miss. Sorina on the happiest days of her life and give her a blessing. That all he want and afterward he will erase her from his heart . No matter what happen he make up his mind . This is one wedding he not going miss even if it kill him .

sarN

sarNie Granny
thanks for the fast reply sarn.....gets me wondering if soripa is going to have her father get harit to marry her in order for sorina to marry arkapon....ahhhh im thinking to far....lolz....i think ive been reading to much fan fics...but i love them

lol . Artkapn is their last name and the mansion name . Since Salapat Artkapon is the last Artkapon and he only have daughter the family name end there and during this time period unmarried woman is not allow to own estate in order for him to pass the house to his daughter she will have to get marry and he want their husband to change their last name to Artkapon so their kid will be the next heir ... werid , how in the world i brain storm all that ?? crazy , i surprise myself . I haven't wrote a fiction for 8 years LMAO!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Sarn, is there going to be a love triangle or something....I don't know...cause well Soripa is harsh yes but I gotta feeling she may start to feel things or maybe I am just reading too much into it.... GREAT update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel the same way....soripa may seem to be ruthless and cruel but maybe she'll grow to be a nice when she falls in love with harit.....this is just so exciting, i can't wait to read what's going to happen next^^

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah sarn i just realized it....lolz....

hmm.....now i think that sorina is soriya cause shes waiting to hear those lines....ahhhhhhh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hmmmm harit does not remember who he is....and he takes care of flowers now.....exciting....

LMAO hahahhaa nice lookout hhahahhahahah

soripa say she don't want the fire to spread when she the oil LMAO hahaha

sarN i see you!!!!!!!! hehehheheheh more updates? hehehe see i caught up hehehhehhe this making me sad now hehehehhehehehh =O can't see him being tortured lmao