Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i agee :lol: one of the sister needs to go back in time and murder RAIVEE-make sure her case are COLD, no mystery solve :loool:
I vote for moh to get the job done!!!!!
Sounds like she's hyped for for Raivee and Salapat to drop dead anyday now anyways. LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Could it be? No. She trust her husband and Raivee is a witch ! Soripa call a servant to get an umbrella and accompany her to the storage hut. It was raining hard and the servant try to stop her from leaving the house but Soripa refuse to listen! They slowly make their way along the sidewalk as rain pour down on them hitting rock bottom and splashing water . The servant held the umbrella walking close behind Soripa , as they making their way on the muddy grass. Only a couple more step left till they reach the hut, when suddenly a scream was heard! They pause for several min as the rain begin to stops.

Soripa stood in front of the door and her hand was only inches away from the knob. Her mind was unsettle and fear washes over her . Not sure what to expect and she afraid to see the worst of Harit – but she trust him. This pass couple days he been so sweet and loving toward her . Truly , this is all Raivee doing and Harit have no part in the matter . Soripa suck in some air and reach for the knob but before she can turn it , the door swing open . There stood Raivee with tear in her eye and cloth shredded to pieces . Soripa can see the slap mark imprinted on her cheek and her hair was loosen . Raivee burst into tear and cover her face as she turn to the side .

The man standing couple feet behind her was Harit …shirtless. Soripa put two in two together and came to conclusion .....her cousin been violated by her husband …just like what happen to her. Tear stream down her face as she shake her head fiercely, it must be a dream. She was hurt as if someone rip her heart out and stomp on it. All those sweet words was lie ! He is cruel to play with her emotion , just when she thought he love her and she intend to give up Artkapon to be with him after the baby is born . Now , she isn’t sure anymore. His heart have always been a mystery to her and now she know why . If he love her just one bit , today he wouldn’t break her heart by violating her cousin . Soripa turn away and run out the door , refusing to listen as he shout for her to stop

Harit run after his wife pushing Raivee to the side . “ ..stop ! Miss. Soripa!..� he shouted . Running thur the mud and wet grass . He almost slip a couple ... no! His worry increase realizing the danger and quicken his pace .

“…go away! Danm ophan ! I don’t ever want to see your face again!….� she shouted . Soripa felt his finger tip trying to grab her wrist but she swing it away from his grip and turn to push him to the ground .

“…listen to me ! you misunderstand !..� he rose from the ground and hurry behind her .

“..no ! im not blind ! Leave this house ! ..� she pick a near by rock and throw it at him but misses , as she turn to continue walking she slip on the muddy ground and lost her balance …

“…NO!!..� he yell and run toward his wife .

“..Harit ! ..It hurt !..� she shriek in pain and hug her stomach . Blood was flooding down her leg onto the grass and her face went pale. Harit grab his wife’s body and carry her in his arm.

“…you be ok!..� he held on to her tightly against his chest as he hurry toward the house . He saw the servant and shout at him to call a doctor …Please !! The servant run ahead of them .

“…Harit !! Our baby !!..� she scream again as the pain shoot up .The blood soak her grown and run down his arm . Harit saw the pain in her face and tear fill his eye . If anything happen to her and the baby, he will never forgive himself. Once he reach the house Salapat was at the main hall waiting for them. The servant from outside was there on his knee reporting to his master what happen. Salapat was furious and order the servant to carry Soripa off Harit ‘s arm and follow the doctor .

Harit was relief to see the doctor and follow behind them but Salapat shout at him to stop this instant. Harit was confuse, why should he stop? He worry about his wife and child! Just then he saw Raivee smiling from behind her uncle. The witch told Salapat everything and it was lie …nothing but LIE . Harit was angry at the devil she is but he heard another scream coming from his room and he knew his wife is in great pain . Without any obedience he run toward the stair but Salapat signal a couple male servant to grab hold of Harit .

“ … You not going anywhere! ..� shouted Salapat .

“…Mr.Artkapon ...please!! I beg you . Let me see Miss.Soripa !!...� he pleaded as he struggle to get loosen from the two man that holding his arm but it was unless ! All he can do was listen to the crying and screaming of his wife.

“…I give you a chance once but this time you gone to far Harit . Take him to the storage hut ! 200 whip ! NOW!..�

The two servants begin to drag Harit out the door as he struggle and try to push himself free but they were to strong. Raivee smirk with satisfaction . He deserve the punishment ! Nobody refuse Raivee ! Salapat was disappointed and hate himself for letting Soripa marry that lowly dog ! If he bit once , surely he will bit twice ! Angrily he shout at the servant to take him to Soripa ‘s room . Now, there more important matter …his daughter !

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh man, after this scene~ I just might hurt Raivee and Salapat myself!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Oops, lapse in judgement and my anger got the best of me. LOL... putting the skittles gun away again. But I'll ask moh to bring out her daggers and maybe borrow RR's green light saber?!!!!! Homewrecker Raivee needs to go down.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh raivee is such a *use any foul language* oh my gosh...what a devil she is!!!

lol rahut missy did you find your car keys ...moh, starry you ready girls? if the car wont do it the machine gun and skittle gun will have to finish her off..or them off! *including salapat!

SarN pls dont stop there...i seriously wont be able to sleep tonight with just that!!! is the baby gonna be okay...?? poor soripa...freaking harit wth!

pze

sarNie Adult
more sarn please......i just wanna strangle that raivee.....shes breaking them up n it took them so long to finally be happy....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't type , i guess i'll end it tomorrow . I know how i want to end it but when typing it ..kind of sad to go on . weird , it just a fiction :huh:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i can't type , i guess i'll end it tomorrow . I know how i want to end it but when typing it ..kind of sad to go on . weird , it just a fiction :huh:
Mother Sarn!
At least give me a sneak peak!
PM me NOW!

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn i hope ur not gonna thinking of a sad ending but ur just sad cause the story is coming to an end......

ahhhhhhhh......u got me think for the worst.....im gonna go cry now.....

cecilia

Staff member
make it a girl .. i want the baby to be a girl .. so then we can have HARITH/SORIYA come back together to join into one to form another baby boy :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
yes ceci or have twins cause the dad only mention a boy not twins so they can fight......ahhhh iono.....im thinking all over the place.....

cecilia

Staff member
^but if it's twin, custody is not allow back in the old day .. i would love to have twins too but i'm afraid that won't solve the problem :(
what if it's a boy/girl .. that mean, SALAPAT gains more and push HARITH away .. and now that STUPID RAIVEE make the whole mess, i'm scare for HARITH .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...at first i didn't know why all of you were so angry but i am burning with anger inside.......sarn you are an amazing writer...making us feel all these emotions...even wanting to kill......LOVE YOU STILL

â–²raiveeâ–² :lol: