Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
k SarN i cant take this any longer...
heres my so call version..i hope to happen...

the servants are all sadden to see how poorly soripa conditions has been and getting weaker by the day. *this has been several weeks since soripa has given birth to her baby son
*which we still dont have a name for the baby yet~~k lets call him baby sorit (soripa + harit)

one sat morning while two of the servants went out to go shopping to buy some shrimp to make the shrimp porridge for miss soripa, hoping that she will eat this fav dish that harit use to make.

as they were walking out of the artkapon gates discussing how sorry they felt for miss soripa...but not knowing that harit was hiding beside the gate. he had just fully recover from the 200 whips and finally manage to get his full strength back that he decided to come check out miss soripa and his baby son *as he hope to hear any news of his wife and child even better if he was able to see them.

while standing there he overheard the two servants talking about how weak soripa has been for the last 2 weeks due to her heartache which they thought harit was the cause.
he heard how she hasnt touch any of the food that was brought to her. harit too was sadden to hear he was the reason for adding to soripas sorrows... thats it harit can no longer stand this time apart from his wife....tonight he said...tonight i will do whatever it takes to see you my love!

his eyes scan to see which room he and soripas was! yes, thats it, the second window to the right...luckily theres a tall tree nearby..he will wait til everyone is asleep to sneak in...

hrs roll by...it is now 9 pm. the light are slowly turning off room after room as the servants checks the light and window...k just one more room he said to himself... be patience you will see her soon he told himself.

yes finally the last room downstair light is now off...he gave it another few mins when he finally climb the gate to the artkapon estates. he sneak and runs to hide behind bushes, trees until he was under the tree to his room & soripa....

he climbed so fast as if he was related to jackie chan, must be his eagerness he thought.

when he finally reached the top and jump over to the balcony and runs over to the big double doors to the room.

he prayed that the doors were unlocked...he slowlys turn the door knob..a big sigh of relief came from him. the door was not lock...he quickly slide in....he eyes trying to focus in the dark room...soripa he whisper...as his eyes started to see the shadow of the bed...soripa..he called again...

soripa was startled at the voice calling for her...har--it...har--it is that you!? she called back weakly.

as he got closer to her and sat down on the bed besides her and held her to his chest....yes my love its me harit..i missed you so much these last few weeks, but i was..his voice died out..as memories of the previous weeks came back to him as if it was happening all over again.

i am sorry that i have hurted you.. there is a misunderstanding...i did not.. he didnt even finish what he had to say..when soripa hushed him.

dont say anymore ..it doesnt matter anymore she said with a little more energy in her voice.

all that matter is that youre back ...however i do want to know one thing..and it is very important to me. she started. did you ever love me! or was everything out of pity and remorse from that one night in the hut? she asked as tears filled her eyes...

no no its not from pity nor was it from remorse...during my two months away from you i realized how much you meant to me. every min of the day i wish to be with you to care for you and our baby but fate has its way...one thing happen after another til i decided to come back to you...and everyday after i lover you more and more. i see the other side of you that i have never seen before..your sweet lovable personality..even when you wejealous it felt great to know that you too felt something between us.

i came back because i have something to tell you too. whether it is too late or not i must l feel that i must let you know, he said.

tell me what? she asked. to tell you that I LOVE YOU with all my heart and soul! he said
tears rolled down her cheek as he goes down to kiss her forehead and lay some onto her soft lip. after a few minutes she manage to say ...i love you too harit.
sorit and i have waited so long for this day...she said
sorry if it sound a bit sappy....sorry for the typos cause i found a few already...lol

awww, girl u should write . it does fit in the story too hahahhaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awww, girl u should write . it does fit in the story too hahahhaha
lol...... so interesting.. omg i cant wait for yours sarn.. hehehehe ... gosh im addictesd to like all your fan fictions hehehehe lol...xp..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sorina went into the room and sit on the bed staring the back side of her sister. “….are you going stay like this forever? Think about your child, he needs you. Forget about Harit , please I beg you. Eat something …please. Everyone is stress and sad because of you …�

Soripa remain silent and motionless as she listens. It hard, her mind is shouting at her to be strong and wake up from this dream but her body doesn’t agreed because something inside-- is broken. It’s beyond repairable at this point. She thought about Harit and tear stream down her face . How can she live on without the other half?

“…Soripa !! are you listening to me ? Snap out of it! I can’t bear to see you like this . You ‘re hurting everyone. Just forget about him!!!...� she shouted as tear fill her eye. Stubborn girl! She a mother now and have a responsible – but why? Why is she drowning herself in sorrow …just for a man?

“…P’Rina, can…. a person lives….. with out a heart ? � she was out of breath and start panting heavily . Sorina saw the sudden change in her sister and tell the servant to call the doctor. Sometime is wrong! Sorina rub down her sister chest to smoothen the air lung as fear washes over her . Several min later the doctor came into the room and pull out his aid kit. The doctor suggests Sorina to step out side. She hesitated to leave and reach for her sister hand, patting it lightly.

“…you have to live on , your baby need you …� she kiss her sister hand and walk out the room .

A couple hours later , the doctor come out and tells everyone to be prepare. Soripa doesn’t have much days left at this rate, the body have stop working and a few hours ago her lung collapse … she was overwhelm with something. Everyone shouldn’t make her think to much but instead try to make her happy. If she want something, please do it for her . There no medicine for this kind of sickness. It all depend on Soripa's strong will but it seen like she given up on life

“ I advise everyone not to say anything that might trigger her emotion again . I can’t promise next time she will be this lucky ...� said the doctor, pulling his glass off and rubbing his forehead. It been a stressful week for him, taking care of Soripa and it won’t be long till his job here is done...

Salapat ball his fist and slam it on the wheel chair handle. He blame himself for bringing this upon Artkapon . Why cant’ his daughter forget about that bastard? Love is nothing but heartache and pain ! There more than life than just a man ! Salapat close his eye to hold the tear as his wives sob uncontrollably to the bad news . If death his daughter want ….so be it and perhaps in heaven she will be happy than living in sorrow. No matter what, Salapat will not call Harit back. Never. If a dog bit once, he will bit twice. The day Harit return back to Artkapon , is the day he die and Salapat will make sure of that.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
MOTHER SARN!

aaawwwWwWWww.....Why you must hurt my heart like this?
why mother? why?

This means Salapat is going to die then!

pze

sarNie Adult
noooooooooooooooo...i dont want soripa to die...........my eyes are full of tears now.....

sarn please please please dont let soripa die...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww SarN i waited all day for the update ...and just to see this is just *sniff... sad

ohhh i just sneezed twice...dont be sad harit i missed you too! :p

SarN please update soon....like tonight! pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh no dont die on me now... argh .. damn the dad is a b**** .. he does not want to save his daughter's life... where are u harit ?? hehehehe i cant wait for the rest.. thanks sarn.. love ur stories more n more xp lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww *tears* so sad...soripa is truly devoted to harit.........hope harit comes soon....sorina should try to make her sister happy....not try to make her forget about him.....by the way....where is sorina's husband...i never hear anything about him ever since raivee came from europe...maybe that's just me lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol rahut...why do you missed sorina's husband??
ps he only had one important role ...and that was to take sorina away from harit so that we get to see all of this drama happening!

mae SarN please dont make the next update be sad as the last 3!!!

cecilia

Staff member
maybe HARIT is out there making big buck. bringing in the bacon :p and his pride back to get his wife.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im still wondering if harit is from some rich family.... :huh:

or if not...what or how will salapat willing to accept or have recognition that harit is his son in law...

unless of course fate has it, that salapat knew harits parents (friends with them even) and that they had an incident *chohk rai 14-15 yrs ago due to an attempted robbery at the train station when they came to visit the artkapon's family??!!! ^_^

*sighs or maybe not....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
then maybe salapat will pity harit lol...anything to have a nice ending...i love it when everyone forgives one another or if the evil ones get what they deserves...salapat wasnt all that evil ..if you think about it! it was all that darn raivee's fault... <_<

goodness..where is mae SarN...i see her in and out...!

cecilia

Staff member
i don't' know. he doesn't seem to worry a bit about his daughter at all. what he want is to hurt HARITH. Shouldn't he know by now how he is to SORIPA. sad that her lung collapse. Let's hope miracle happen overnight and HARITH show up to make sure she won't fill ill.