[SBS] Birth of a Beauty 미녀의 탄생

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^i giggled so much during those scenes lmao

I have a feeling chae Yeon will taunt Sara with GR since now she knows of Sara's identity. This drama is moving quite fast

fun

Expired Sarnie
They finally kissed!!! It was so weak!!! 

Any way, the reappearance of Ha Jae Suk reconfirms that Han Se Yeul is a very bad actress. It seems like she was studying Se Yeul in order to be on the same page. 

Chae Yeon can die for all I care. She is one gold digger itch. 

Did anyone cheer when he left Chae Yeon with his driver and left her to Geum Ran lol Her facial expression is just priceless. As much as I don't like Chae Yeon, people are too mean commenting on her looks. I am offended because I have uneven eyes. One is relatively bigger than the other and I had never gotten plastic surgery. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I haven't finished ep10 yet.

I got called out once by someone I knew before about my uneven eyes. Well sorry I wasn't born perfect jeezus!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
They finally kissed!!! It was so weak!!! 

Any way, the reappearance of Ha Jae Suk reconfirms that Han Se Yeul is a very bad actress. It seems like she was studying Se Yeul in order to be on the same page. 

Chae Yeon can die for all I care. She is one gold digger itch. 

Did anyone cheer when he left Chae Yeon with his driver and left her to Geum Ran lol Her facial expression is just priceless. As much as I don't like Chae Yeon, people are too mean commenting on her looks. I am offended because I have uneven eyes. One is relatively bigger than the other and I had never gotten plastic surgery. 

They kissed??!! Which episode? I haven't caught up. Haha.

Do you mean Han Ye Seul?? Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman,
I died when I first saw your siggie on the comp!!! OH MY!! THEY ARE SUCH GORGEOUS MEN !

Han Tae Hee and Sarah are a cute couple. I am happy that TH has accepted the fact that Sarah is SGR (Ajhumma) and not because she is SARAH (Her appearance/Beauty). The scenarios of SGR vacuuming and stretching with the unsuccessful assistance from TH has got to be some of the funniest highlights of EP 10. I have no pity towards the pathetic Chae Yeon and she looks ridiculous trying to do anything to win over TH but na uh girlfriend, he's all Sarahs! I love how obsessive (I think that is the correct description to describe HT) Tae Hee is with Sarah and now that he has become her personal manager, there is no benefit of a doubt that he won't be beside her 24/7 hehe I wonder how things will go down once Tae Hee finds out that his half-brother is pursuing his girlfriend? Uh oh, things are going to turn pretty ugly. I honestly thought that KJ was going to kidnap Sarah when he "visited" her and now that KJ knows that Sarah has been researching about him, I'm afraid he's going to be masterminding a plan to revenge on her and TH. I need to find some time to start on Ep12. I really want to know if Chae Yeon said anything about Sarah's true identity to KJ. Will she benefit anything from that because she only will be pushing TH even farther away from her. What a dummie !

I WANT MYSELF A HAN TAE HEE !!!!!!! HE IS THE PERFECT HUSBAND IDEAL TYPE BESIDES RACHEN (KEN.) Now my standards for a BF/HUSBAND is even higher after meeting HTH LMAO 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love Tae Hee too. He's always everywhere Sara is, saving her and everything. I love his every James Bond moments. Haha.

^^Aren't the golden boys lovely?! Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes they sure are *HEART EYES !

This is what I'm talking about, the story-line is moving along now that Kang Joon is speculating that HTH knows SGR. I cannot wait to see his face when he finds out who Sarah really is.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The table has turn. I feel like our OTP will suffer for a bit until they get their happy ending.

I love Sang Wook character in here and in Cunning Single Lady. I like guys that can totally be a goof ball but when it comes down to business, he is serious.

Chae Yeon is so pathetic, I don't even know what to say.

I still need to watch today's episode.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Han Tae Hee and Sarah's coupling is probably one of my favorites in a long time. I love how they both can instantly forgive and make up with each other after a shouting competition haha Do they even know how to argue? lol Since Sarah is an ahjumma, I wonder how much older is she to TH? Btw. I am distracted with Joo Sang Wook's hair color and eyebrows. They've gotten lighter in the recent episodes and I do not think it flatters him at all lol And ughhh...Chae Yeon is trying to turn TH's grandma against Sarah..smh..what a pathetic loser. lol And Kang Joon is the biggest SOR LOSER in this drama. I cannot stand his character and his acting still irks me. I am relieved that now Sarah's mother finally knows her true identity. A mother's intuition at its best <3 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Han Tae Hee and Sarah's coupling is probably one of my favorites in a long time. I love how they both can instantly forgive and make up with each other after a shouting competition haha Do they even know how to argue? lol Since Sarah is an ahjumma, I wonder how much older is she to TH? Btw. I am distracted with Joo Sang Wook's hair color and eyebrows. They've gotten lighter in the recent episodes and I do not think it flatters him at all lol And ughhh...Chae Yeon is trying to turn TH's grandma against Sarah..smh..what a pathetic loser. lol And Kang Joon is the biggest SOR LOSER in this drama. I cannot stand his character and his acting still irks me. I am relieved that now Sarah's mother finally knows her true identity. A mother's intuition at its best <3 

Me too!!! I noticed Sang Wook's eyebrows stood out more and looked weirder. I don't like 'em either!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I am so PISSED!!! Today's episode needs to hurry with the English sub.

I don't know how Sara and Tae Hee will get out of this alive. They have predators all around. Things are spicing up as Sara's identity is now known by her mother, her ex husband and Chae Yeon. I don't understand why Tae Hee would still communicate with his "brother". Tae Hee knows that he will report Chae Yeon. How is that the brother turn out good but Chae Yeon is such a gold digging biatch. I have nothing nice to say about her. It's to the point where I am starting to hate the actress lol yeah she's that good. I really adore her in Protect the Boss. Seriously I am disgusted. She thinks that Tae Hee would be crawling back to her if she gets rid of Sara. Dream on biatch! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
What happened to the Sa Geum Ra I know? Why is she so stupid? Can't she put two and two together? Why would she accept Han Tae Hee's half brother help when it put HTH's grandma in jail!!!

Kang Joon is so disgusting. He wants Sara to himself even after discovering she is Sa Geum Ra.

Chae Yeon well... She can die for all I care. She is as disgusting as KJ. They deserve each other.

This is like the Trojan war. Everyone wants Helen!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I forgot about the Grandma. Umm... I don't like her. Maybe if she wasn't so cold hearted to treat HTH's half brother like a non human being, maybe her son and daughter in law would not have died. I hate how she blames Sara for HTH attacks when she was the one who created this conflict. Her action caused people death. I don't like the grandmother at all and in no way can she redeem herself.

I hope that in today's episode, she would get a wake up call and let HTH do what he wants to do. He wants nothing from Winner Group. I hope that HTH would reconcile with his brother and allow him to take over. His brother's mom can go to jail and the grandmother ahould just shut her mouth IP and apologize.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg Sara is a total MORON! Why is it always the girl who becomes the total idiot!!!

Han Tae Hee just needs to get away from all these greedy and stupid people. Oppa come here, I'll love you.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow...sounds frustrating. I don't know if I want to catch up just yet. Maybe I'll wait until everything airs....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman; I'll probably wait too until everything airs....I just hope the ending isn't disappointing........

@fun; YUCKKKKK !! i got the chills when i re-read what you wrote....KJ issss a monster !! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The last few episode is frustrating to watch. Sara is playing a noble idiot. She thinks that with her gone, no one would hurt Tae Hee.. The thing she don't realize is that they work best when they are together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
The last few episode is frustrating to watch. Sara is playing a noble idiot. She thinks that with her gone, no one would hurt Tae Hee.. The thing she don't realize is that they work best when they are together.
Ughhhhh...waahhhh?..and Sara was the one who didn't want to separate from TH in the first place !!! I'll prob catch up on the Ep this weekend.