[SBS] Birth of a Beauty 미녀의 탄생

fun

Expired Sarnie
What?! This got extended to 21 episode!!! Really!!! Making Sara so dumb just for another episode! I'm so mad. The only likeable person is Han Tae Hee.

I think I'll die from frustration if today episode drags on Sara stupidity.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me go banana aiyaiyai.

But glad that Tae Hee figured out that Sara was being threatened.

Min Hyeok... aiyaiyai I was hoping a redemption would be pursued but he went too far. I still feel bad for him though because he truly envies Tae Hee. His mother is such a biatch and grandma is no different. 

Haha at Chae Yeon... I hope she rots in hell. I am just appalled that she is still blaming Sara for ruining her life. Booyah no one asked you or forced you to have an affair with a married man! This girl needs a reality slap.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For my enjoyment, I give this 8 out of 10.

For the plot, I give it 5 out of 10.

For the dialogue, I give it 9 out of 10.

For the overall writing, 7 out of 10.

And overall, 7.5 out of 10.

I didn't think this needed an extension. My fav character had to Han Tae Hee. It just sucked because there waas no spark with the two leads. I partially blame that on the plot and writing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For my enjoyment, I give this 8 out of 10.

For the plot, I give it 5 out of 10.

For the dialogue, I give it 9 out of 10.

For the overall writing, 7 out of 10.

And overall, 7.5 out of 10.

I didn't think this needed an extension. My fav character had to Han Tae Hee. It just sucked because there waas no spark with the two leads. I partially blame that on the plot and writing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
You can also partially blame Han Ye Seul. Haha.
:lmao3: I just realized she was in Will it Snow for Christmas with Go Soo. I didn't finish that drama due to the female lead.

You know what is shockingly surprising. She was born and raise in California but her English pronunciation is not that great. She even earned herself a AA degree. I mean she's understandable and fluent but I just expected her to sound like a native English speaker. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
:lmao3: I just realized she was in Will it Snow for Christmas with Go Soo. I didn't finish that drama due to the female lead.

You know what is shockingly surprising. She was born and raise in California but her English pronunciation is not that great. She even earned herself a AA degree. I mean she's understandable and fluent but I just expected her to sound like a native English speaker. 
Was she really?? Haha. Yeah she's not that great of an English speaker.