[SBS] Secret Garden

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I found Hyun Bin (현빈) - That Man (그남자)
http://www.mediafire.com/?n98br3fcad8e2ej

and 신용재 (4Men) (Shin Yong Jae) - 이유 (Reason)
http://www.4shared.com/get/btG3ZKBg/_4Men__-_.html

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 15 ending was so dramatic! I'll be watching episode 16 tonight when i'm done downloading it. i guess my prediction was wrong.. about them revealing themselves and how they've switched bodies... I didn't think they would confess but they did. It's funny how Oska can't look at KJW because GRI in KJW's body keeps making the cute faces to Oska.

It's kinda funny that KJW in GRI's body is always carrying GRI's purses. I mean as his character.. being all stubborn and such.. I don't think he would go to such extremes even to carry GRI's purse to be convincing and wearing high heels! lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished ep 17 & 18. Yeah, I cried before the subs & I cried again after subs. I cried because I was happy for them, then sad for them, then their love touched me, and on and on. I cried because even though he can't remember because her dad set him free from the promise, he still can't get her out of his head. Now that all the crying is out, I am smiling wide.

I understood the bag scene @ the bar, but I forgot about what she wraps in the handkerchief. Glad they revealed what it is. That's so sweet of JW. I love how everything doesn't drag in this drama & I can feel their emotions even if I don't understand what they're saying.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
has anyone else seen epidsode 18? Gah, I'm so in love with this drama! the cute just doesn't stop!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow.. after reading this entire thread so far^^ This drama sounds very good and worth watching unlike most of the korean dramas. I don't like korean dramas only FULL HOUSE.. Hehe but I love the leads to this drama both are amazing actors. I will have to look foward to this^^ Hyun Bin got super skinney! >.<

sunisa

You won't be disappointed Blissful. When I was read the summary, I was like "Ok." then passed it. Although I like HJW and HB. But then I gave it a try and I is sooooooooo hook. I just gave it a try cuz I had nothing else to watch. This drama is so addictive like drug. Every weekend I just can't wait for it to air. It so good and a lot of cute scenes. I reccommend this to a close friend and she is hook on it too. She said she like it better than FH and she is a very picky person. Her 2 faves dramas are only FH and Goong. So I think if she like it, u might like it 2. I already watch it over 10 times and it not even ended yet. :heart: :heart: :heart: I AM IN LOVE WITH SECRET GARDEN AND THE CASTS AND JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT/RELATED TO SG. Plus HJW and HB chemistry and acting are amazing. I can't imagine anyone else would play KJW and GRI roles better than them. Oscar(YSH) is very funny too. I can't believe it ending this weekend. :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Finished ep 17 & 18. Yeah, I cried before the subs & I cried again after subs. I cried because I was happy for them, then sad for them, then their love touched me, and on and on. I cried because even though he can't remember because her dad set him free from the promise, he still can't get her out of his head. Now that all the crying is out, I am smiling wide.

I understood the bag scene @ the bar, but I forgot about what she wraps in the handkerchief. Glad they revealed what it is. That's so sweet of JW. I love how everything doesn't drag in this drama & I can feel their emotions even if I don't understand what they're saying.

SOOOOOO sad! i so agree with you. A roller coaster of emotions for these two episodes!!!!

Episode 18 ending was so cute!!!! SPOILERS--- even though he had amnesia he still loves her... acting like he was when he first met her. it is so sweet!! ahhhhhh. I also love how she's trying to help him remember too and how she sees everything he is doing is cute because it's exactly how he did them at the beginning but now with her showing all her love to him! :)

I wonder how they will end the drama this weekend. only TWO more episodes!!!! why!? this has got to be the shortest drama.. okay not really. I don't even usually like dramas with more than 16 episodes but this one.. should be longer!!!! i feel like korean drama these days are so short.. even though they still run 16+ episodes!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WOW! Best K-drama EVER! This drama had me on a roller coaster ride. I want my very one Kim Joo Won. Everybody played their role brilliantly! This is one that I must buy.

sunisa

WOW! Best K-drama EVER! This drama had me on a roller coaster ride. I want my very one Kim Joo Won. Everybody played their role brilliantly! This is one that I must buy.
So agree with everything u say. BEST K-DRAMA EVER! BEST ENDING IN ANY DRAMA I HAVE EVER WATCH!!!!I have to get myself a copy of this drama too. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I cannot express enough in words how I feel about this drama. I was obsessed with it. Thought about it day and night. Hyun Bin never fails to amaze me.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Best KDRAMA! The ending is wonderful :) And loved every second of it. Glad I decided to watch it because if I had put it off because of the 'so-called-storyline' I would've missed out on one of the best thing I've ever watched.

Updated 1/19/11
love this drama so much...i made a kiss vid dedicated to SG. check it out on YouTube @ ThanaAmarin

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
This is a really great drama! when i read the storyline I was like na it doesn't look good....but then my friend watch it and recommend me to just watch it cause it will be worth my time!...so I dl the first 4 episode to test it out and god I'm so inlove with it! ahahaha...it's such a funny drama! Make me laugh throughout the whole drama and cry at some scene...hehe....I stay up til 7 in the morning to watch it and took around 4 hours of sleep, woke up and continue watching it to the end! hehehe....plus the ost is soo good too!..lol

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Secret Garden can I say that I love you but I also hate you because you've ruined me for all other korean dramas.. i'm expecting something great and I've been disappointed. I hope there's another drama that will be as great as you! LOL :)

myx

sArNieZ
thanks PhoneO_5 for the 2 song. i'm taking both.
what can i say about this drama. it's one of those drama where it keeps you waiting wanting to see what's going to happen in the next episode. forgot to mention, the ost is da bomb. i totally give this a 5*/5*. i've never see a drama where the pra'ek goes after a girl not to mention went crazy over the na'ek, it's usually the girl who does the chasing. i like her character, she's not one of those weak, rich, bad mouth, bad temper, bratty, useless typical girl. the main couple were interesting so were the secretary and oska. all the characters in this drama have their own uniqueness to them and i think the cast portray them very well. if u haven't watch this u wouldn't want to miss out. it's only once in a while when a good drama catches our heart.

sunisa

This is a really great drama! when i read the storyline I was like na it doesn't look good....but then my friend watch it and recommend me to just watch it cause it will be worth my time!...so I dl the first 4 episode to test it out and god I'm so inlove with it! ahahaha...it's such a funny drama! Make me laugh throughout the whole drama and cry at some scene...hehe....I stay up til 7 in the morning to watch it and took around 4 hours of sleep, woke up and continue watching it to the end! hehehe....plus the ost is soo good too!..lol
I agree with u. This drama is def the best for me. :heart: :heart: From now on other dramas, I'm just gonna watch for my entertainment.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Goodness. Call me slow when it comes to Kdrama's but I just finished watching this drama. Lol
I totally Love it. I agree with you queeny_bee.
It totally destroyed all the other kdrama's. Ahahaha...well kind of. :p
The OST is so nice. :thumbsup: Mostly Baek Ji Young's song & Hyun Bin's but my most favorite one is Scar by Bois :D :heart:
I heard that they're adding 2 more episodes on February 4th?
If they are, I'll be the happiest woman on earth. Lol jk :loool:
I'm so excited. :dance1:
Anyways, I haven't been in love with a kdrama ever since You're Beautiful ended. ahaha...
Too bad that Hyun Bin is going off to military service. Hopefully he and ha ji won reunites whenever he returns :D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
omg ..i have to say....i just got done watching this drama...and i love love love it...they are soooo cute. i think im in love with him. sigh*....i thought baker king was good...this one is even better...wish they pair up again.

so much kisses..... :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I also love this drama too. I just stared on this and love it every bit of it. When they switch body I love it even more...Hyun Bin play Gil Ra Im role pretty good. OMG the kiss scene have me laughing so hard between Oska & Gil Ra Im in Kim Joo Won body... :rofl:.