Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook

Ploy, Peter's wife, posted a picture of her and her two sons and asked Peter to come home. I'm not sure whether she's posting it because he's busy working and hasn't been spending much time with his family or if he's really missing.

http://news.sanook.com/1828150/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's why you never marry someone you just met and truly do not know. So many people are making the same mistakes. My heart aches for them. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg. My heart aches for Ploy. Why Peter, why! ? I loved you soo much, how could you do this to me?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I beg to differ.The honeymoon phase takes place during those 1-2 years. If you date them for at least 5 years, you've been with the person for at least half a decade. You know them much better in my opinion and have had enough downs and lows to know how they would react while facing them with you. Peter and his wife met and fell in love quickly. They had a shot gun wedding after only dating for a couple months.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I completely disagree about knowing someone. You truly never know someone completely regardless if you think you do because you don't live inside the other person's heart. You can spend a life time being married and one day you wake up and realized they are not the same person. People's mind work in ways that's hard to understand and the heart is even more complicated.

Just like trust....it takes so long to build but so fast and easily broken.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know some people who got married after knowing eachother for only a couple days and they have a very strong relationship still.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's very rare. Some are just meant to be while some try to be meant to be but aren't. Also, those who wake up a completely different person usually change for the worse. Many factors in their lives might've triggered it but that's not in your control sometimes. If they truly love you, they'll remain the same person you first met with minor changes that they undergone to adapt to your type of personality and vice versa. If the support/ love is there, both of you shouldn't become strangers to one another but rather one heart. Ya know?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: gossipstar
So Peter is supposedly working with Ann, a model who also likes to ride motorcycles. Ann posted up a picture of her with a biker helmet. Ploy went to comment on her photo saying that it looks similar to Peter's helmet. Then she deleted it. Rumor is saying that Peter is messing around with Ann while he's away from home. But Ann came out to clear that she is biker herself so it wouldn't be strange for her to have a similar helmet as Peter. Bikers wear the brand that is best chosen for protection. There are many similar helmets that look the same or many people have the same kind. She's not messing with Peter and Ploy's comment has made her a victim to society; it is damaging her reputation. Smh Boss. You are just not a man. You took part in giving those kids life so you better get your ass back home and be a father you jerk! Poor Ploy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I honestly don't think he is truly ready for family life. He hasn't gotten the fun out of his system yet. Unfortunately, the kids are paying for daddy's wild ways.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah everyone can have the same helmet, but how coincidental is that? Haha. She can have all the same helmets as the other guys as she wants, but why does it have to be one that looks like Peter's?
Peter, Peter, Peter. SIGH. Oh well, Ploy chose this path so. Although I sympathize her, I'm gonna say this is what she gets for falling for a guy who likes to party. I am by no means taking Peter's side, just saying she knew from the beginning that he likes to go out and party yet she chose to be with him so this is what she gets. Now Peter on the other hand needs to know that having kids means no more partying. SIGH he disappoints me so much. I hope they get through this and I hope he doesn't have a mistress.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah everyone can have the same helmet, but how coincidental is that? Haha. She can have all the same helmets as the other guys as she wants, but why does it have to be one that looks like Peter's?
Peter, Peter, Peter. SIGH. Oh well, Ploy chose this path so. Although I sympathize her, I'm gonna say this is what she gets for falling for a guy who likes to party. I am by no means taking Peter's side, just saying she knew from the beginning that he likes to go out and party yet she chose to be with him so this is what she gets. Now Peter on the other hand needs to know that having kids means no more partying. SIGH he disappoints me so much. I hope they get through this and I hope he doesn't have a mistress.
Because she's working at the same event and the coordinator gave her the same brand of helmet they're trying to promote. That's what Ann said. Idk. See the picture. Peter is in it with her wearing the same helmet. 
cr: ann_niie

ellug

sarNie Egg
cr: peterjohansenbkk ig:

ทุกคนช่วยกันโปรโมทเรื่องความปลอดภัย เวลาขี่มอเตอร์ไซค์ดีกว่าไหม? ช่วยกันโปรโมทความสำคัญกับการที่ใส่หมวกกันน็อคดีกว่าสนใจว่าคนนู้นคนนี้ใส่อะไร... Seen all the news and comments since yesterday. But not 1 single news outlet focus on the charity ride promoting kids to wear helmets. Charity means doing something for others and not only oneself. Please keep the focus on safety rather than who is wearing what. If you notice the male riders wear the same leather vest and leg bags. I didnt wear my host helmet cause i prefer my other one for personal use. We ride for hours through hot sun and rain to teach the kids about safety. Help us promote that instead of who wears what and all the nonsense gossip... lets make a good show @petercorp @mdala_kk and @ann_niie #ridewithme #charityride #wearahelmet #itstartswiththekids

Four MCs of the biker show "Ride with me" including Peter Corp, Peter Johansen, Ann and another lady (two men two ladies) joined this charity ride on that day.

The ones who are messing with this nonsense are the media I believe.