Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't know...I can't hope for everything to be okay because it's not. He's clearly going through something and needs to seek professional help. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just think he just doesn't care anymore. Once or twice it's understandable. But man, he is pushing his luck every time he does this. No one is going to keep on giving him chances after chances.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But the thing is he's never done this before, okay he has, but not THIS bad. Like four no shows in a row that obviously is not normal. Something is wrong, wrong. He's not posting any more pics of him and his wife nor his kid. Is he going through a divorce?!?!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't be surprised if he is going through a divorce. Divorces are devastating. This is probably why he doesn't want to come out to face the world because his marriage is on the rocks. He's depressed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
With all this negative news, the ones I truly feel bad for are his wife and kids, especially his wife since she's pregnant. Hope everything works out for them and for Peter to straighten up before his baby is born.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, we still don't know what the heck is going on with his personal life to cause him to act this way, but if he ditches Ploy and his babies and leaves the country...I'm going to take him off my 7 Wonders list.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hmmmm... is there a slight possibility that he found out some sort of hardcore truth and can't handle it? Like... errr he's NOT THE FATHER... or something? I'm not saying he isn't, I mean that would be a valid reason why someone who flip their sh*t.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think he's going through a midlife crisis. I think things changed after having Panther. Everything was fun and games until the real responsibility kicked in. He rushed to get married. He rushed to have children. Then he discovered newfound fame through acting. Everything happened too quickly. He didn't know how to react. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I think he's going through a midlife crisis. I think things changed after having Panther. Everything was fun and games until the real responsibility kicked in. He rushed to get married. He rushed to have children. Then he discovered newfound fame through acting. Everything happened too quickly. He didn't know how to react. 
irresponsible father 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They both love the idea of falling in love but it happened so quickly. He doesn't have a choice to marry her though because he got her pregnant before marriage. I wonder why he didn't use protection knowing he isn't quite ready just yet to be a daddy. A midlife crisis just seemed such an easy way out of being responsible for things lol. Like an old man wants a younger girl and leave his wife or cheat on his wife, he'll just say...It's midlife crisis.

There's this man I know, divorced his wife then bought a corvette, ride around town and ends up buying a motorcycle...he tell his son, I am going through a midlife crisis.