Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Where is he?

He is missing out on precious, bonding time with his children. They are at the ages that they may not remember that he was missing out in taking care of them but there will always be that unbreakable bond that doesn't need memories to be reminded of. Hopefully, the grow ups could settle the problem soon so the children could receive love from both parents. Hiding from the problem or not facing the problem will get you nowhere, Peter guy is not gentlemanly enough to face & settle the problem with his wife or what.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What happened? Hope she's pkay, poor Ploy, stay strong. Panther is so cute. She's such a beautiful mother outside and inside also.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Their resemblance really freaks me out though. It'd be so weird for me to be in a relationship with someone who looks so much like me.
I know its quite OT but had to say it out loud lol

Their two sons are such cuties. Shame on him, seriously.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, if he can turn his back on his kids...his wife means nothing to him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I seriously wonder what went wrong inn their relationship. Maybe Peter couldn't stand her clingyness .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No matter what the story is, a father should not abandon their kids. I don't care what Ploy have done to him or the relationship turned sour. They are his kids and he bears some responsibility. Now, if he thinks Ploy is a bad mother then he needs to fight for custody. So far, the kids are with mommy while daddy is off doing his own thing.

So, in this case Peter is wrong. There's no excuse he should leave his kids behind. He has all the resources in the world to help him raise the kids had he won custody. In the mean time, he hasn't done a thing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He doesn't even need to have full custody, he just need to show up. He doesn't have to want to stay married to Ploy, he just need to stay in his children's life. Even military men who are deployed overseas calls their children at least once a week. What he's being right now is a sperm donor. Sperm donor don't get to have his story.

Ms.Zoe

He is pretty well known in Thailand & there are no news on his whereabouts?? Or is he out of the country, in some country, doing who knows what, escaping his fatherly duties tsk tsk....I don't know the guy (I happened to see his name because of his latest lakorn with Anne & stumbled upon this thread) & have not watched any of his works but at this rate I am not going to bother. I feel for his kids. Some men want kids but could not have kids while some men have kids but don't want to nurture & raise them. Life is weird & unfair sometimes/most of the time. 

penny_loves

sarNie Egg
at the time that his wife and children where admitted to hospital there was facebook posts by friends of annie (the biker chick accused of stealing peter), of peter having a great time on a harley trip with his buddies. For me this is the last straw, he had no excuse not to be with his children when they are sick. I was a big fan and was making excuses for him but after i saw the facebook posts i realise he has now given new meaning to the word 'dead beat dad'. So dissapointed in Boss, cant believe he hasnt seen his youngest soon since the day he was born *mind boggles

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What a dick! Well this is a lesson for men and women alike. Use birth control, fully get to know the ins and outs of your significant other before marriage, take into account each other's track record (we all know Peter has been a scum, he cheated on one of the most prettiest women everrrr Ace Wang). I for one if I were to marry I would have to date that person for a long time and read into each of his flaws and actions and see if I can live with it. I dare a man to try to put on a perfect act for more than two years. Unfortunately for Ploy she got wrapped up with a man who seems to show no hope of changing. I don't care what Ploy possibly did to "drive" Peter off, she's the mother of your children, be civil and make some adult decisions; leave if it so be but make sure your children are supported. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ploy got wrapped up in who Peter is a celebrity but should have fallen for who he is as a person. In some cases, they are very two different people. It's all good to be married to a celebrity because there are perks that come with it but some aren't the shiny star they claimed to be.

Peter will forever leave a scar in his kids' hearts. Once they know better and trust me they will know because kids are smarter than we give them credit for. Peter will be nothing more than a passer by to them if he doesn't change.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And on top of that he left them with such ridiculous names!! Panther? Puma?! Like....seriously! As if leaving them was horrid enough. Haha. I just feel bad that they've got such a horrible father with such horrible taste...in names.

Ms.Zoe

He probably want all members' of his "family" first names to start with the letter P. There are better boy names starting with the letter P than Panther & Puma (animal names).

Some married men or fathers just don't know when their playtimes are over. Not surprised that he was on a trip having fun. Has he ever commented about his absence? How long is his absence? If I am an employer in Thai entertainment industry or etc. I would not hire him. Playtime is over Peter, be a father to your kids instead of having fun with some girl that you will probably dump later on or will get dumped by.