Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wouldn't want him to sing for me either. Man Peter.....man. Just....man. Such a gorgeous man and such talent and such....behavior. Unacceptable.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
And on top of that he left them with such ridiculous names!! Panther? Puma?! Like....seriously! As if leaving them was horrid enough. Haha. I just feel bad that they've got such a horrible father with such horrible taste...in names.

HAHAHAHHA.. Phatman. You funny.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So while Ploy and her oldest was in the hospital, he went to do merit and someone said "how about saving the merit for another time and go do your duty as a father" lol. Thought that was awesome. Ploy also sarcastically said that if he wants to bring his accessory back with him he can lol. I think they said she is waiting for him to come back so that they can divorce.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If Ploy and Peter get divorce, will she get any allowance from him?? She has 2 kids after all

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ugh I feel for Ploy so bad, Peter is such, UGH, that moment when a p'rai is actually a P'ek in reality and vice versa, he shouldn't be avoiding the troubles that he caused, and if I were Ploy, I wouldn't care about him anymore even if he comes back to love me after all the shit (excuse my language) he's done. I just hope her kids are okay without a "father" figure because Ploy is all they really need, she is a strong woman to not go crazy at this point, she's just living with what she got right now and it's her love for her two kids. Btw, Panther and Puma are so cute, I still got to check out their YouTube channel.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
If Ploy and Peter get divorce, will she get any allowance from him?? She has 2 kids after all
I'm sure if she wants, the court would grant her that but as it seems right now, she doesn't care. This could be the reason why he won't even come back to talk to her let alone grant her a divorce.
The latest interview she gave she said when he is ready and if he wants a divorce then she'll be happy to give it to him. She also said whatever reason he wants to wait, or am afraid to get one she will wait til he's ready. She also admit that in the beginning, she wasn't thinking clearly and she reacted base on emotions but now she's calm and her most important is the well being of her children. :thumbsup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
If the kids' names are already enough unusual, they carry their father's last name. I would not feel proud to carry it if I were them & knew about this whole issue. The damage had been done.

Could Ploy have help from the court to order Peter to sign the divorce paper if she wants to divorce him instead of waiting for him to come back?? It is evidently that he is more at fault, even if he has issues with Ploy & they could not work out their issue, he shouldn't have left his 2 young children.

If they get a divorce, he needs to think twice before wanting to get full custody of his children. I think there is no way he could get away with not supporting them financially. It is going to be difficult to forget & more difficult to forgive him for this whole issue. There is a scar already. Like they said "once a cheater always a cheater," this is brutal but it is true on some men.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
If she wants it then yeah she can ask the court for assistance but it's a lengthy battle if the guy won't show up for it. Also like most if not all courts of marriage, they tend to want you to work it out and stay together. That happened to my cousin, her ex husband wouldn't show up to court and kept sending his lawyer instead. The judge kept "advising" her that she should try to work it out and said it was obvious he still has some kind of love for her since he won't show up for the divorce hearing. Thai court I tell you. She was finally able to get it about 2 years later when she got evidences from detectives that he was physically cheating. So it's not worth it financially and emotionally for Ploy to sue him for a divorce, at least not right now. He needs to be trailed and prosecuted by the people's court more then this before she can get anything worthwhile.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
It also would grab attention from the media and I don't think Ploy wants anymore negative attention or to put her family issue out there, they should just quietly divorce and come out to confirm it, it's best for the family without having to go through crowds of news reporters and such. Thai media I tell you is so hard to deal with.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Good thing the media is not on his side. I have been hearing entertainment news hosts saying he should man up and go clear this issue with his wife instead riding around doing other stuff. I think their last straw was him not going to check up on Panther when he was in the hospital.

Ms.Zoe

It is not too late for him to come back & involve in his children's lives. The longer he is not with them, the deeper the dent in their relationships. These kids will grow up & know about this whole issue.

I am wondering has anyone from his side of the family commented about his actions?? If not then they probably want to be clear from the media.

It is difficult to get a divorce but easy to get a marriage license...if getting a marriage license difficult like getting a divorce then only the couples who truly love each other will withstand.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
It is not too late for him to come back & involve in his children's lives. The longer he is not with them, the deeper the dent in their relationships. These kids will grow up & know about this whole issue.
I am wondering has anyone from his side of the family commented about his actions?? If not then they probably want to be clear from the media.
It is difficult to get a divorce but easy to get a marriage license...if getting a marriage license difficult like getting a divorce then only the couples who truly love each other will withstand.
Yeah, my divorce wasn't finalized til several months after due to the backup of the court system lol just like Lamar Odam and the Kardashians.

I'm thinking he forgot that he has 2 children at home. Ploy and her mom also tried to go through the elders but didn't succeed, he just doesn't give a poop right now.

My cousin was such a huge fan of his so she's updating me weekly on this lol. Poor girl is so heart broken that he is such a donkey. Before she would excuse his cheating ways saying that he is unmarried therefore he has the right to play around since he hasn't found the one to marry. Smh

Ms.Zoe

Married or not married I think when the guy have children with someone then he needs to be involved in his children's lives. I would stay away from guys who have records of playing around hehe. A few of these guys will change & settle down once they are married, the rest will stray.

That is terrible if his family does not help to resolve this whole issue.

Off topic hehe....I heard Khloe is getting back with Lamar.

Ms.Zoe

Old magazine photos of Peter & Panther and him with Ploy & Panther...so happy back then...what the heck is wrong with you Peter?

Cr as tagged; repost photos from Alice's post

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Those pictures break my heart, it's gonna suck when growing up and googling your name and the first thing that pops up is your family's drama. The kids are too precious, how could he?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...I don't know if this is true or not. But a lady told me once that if you marry someone that looks like you...either the marriage would turn out so good and you be with each and there forever and thrive as a couple or it can turn out real bad.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Are there really any other scenarios Byebye? Marriages either turn out really good or bad regardless of whether the two look alike. Lol. However, I did hear about people looking like each other being soulmates. I haven't found anyone who looks like me sooooo no luck there. Haha. Thought Peter and Ploy were soulmates since they look so alike.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe another one is in between. Where you are not super happy but not as miserable where you want out lol. And medium in wealth.