Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the part where she said in respond to him saying he dreamt of his sons, she said I dreamt of Peter often too. It was a good dream in the beginning, and now it turn into a nightmare.

Omg lol quick someone call the FD!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmao... Really Peter? I have no comment.

Ploy just don't care about him anymore. And just keep this problem within the family. I still don't like it that she's still in contact with the media and still talking about her family problems. Sigh.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg! He's even worse than Tangmo (lol no offense to Tangmo fans)...he makes it seem as if what he did was for a good cause. Too late, should've man up a long time ago, this may be harsh but it's best for him to leave the kids with their mama, innocent children doesn't deserve to have a dad like him, and he doesn't deserve to be a dad anymore, it only takes once for a person you love to destroy all the good feelings in the past. So embarrassed for him, lol @Ploy, you go glen coco!!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Rumor saying that their young child puma is not Peter's son...I knew it cuz I felt like after his second son he changed and act different like he doesn't care anymore...he's just too hurt to accept it

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Areeya said:
Rumor saying that their young child puma is not Peter's son...I knew it cuz I felt like after his second son he changed and act different like he doesn't care anymore...he's just too hurt to accept it

It's just a rumor, there is no proof any of those rumor were true, but so far the truth and fact is Peter is out with other woman/women.  So we should concentrate on what's fact and not focus on rumor that only degrading woman/Ploy's reputation and also will hurts an innocent child(s) involved.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Areeya said:
People make me sick. Who would start such a rumor? Leave the innocent children out of this. I wouldn't jump to conclusions if I were you. Ploy actually came out with DNA proof that Puma is his biological son. I'm on mobile so I can't post the evidence. I hope karma bites that person in the buttocks. It's pretty clear that Peter is an irresponsible boy. He's not ready to become a man and father his children. Puma also looks straight up like Peter so there's no question in that.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol generally people love to believe in rumors and argue like they are right, they know more than the others. They dont care for facts.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've been spending these past few nights watching Maury and little did I know, Ploy had to go through a DNA test to show proof that Puma is Peter's biological son. WOW.

that's some effed up crap right there. Puma looks more like Ploy...that's it...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's really sad. When you see a single mother already struggling, why push her down even more? We all should unite to support each other during tough times like these. Don't pull this kind of bull crap.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I read that earlier and man got me all heated. People were spreading rumors and whispering that Peter would not come home cus Puma isn't his child. Like the f?! Even if that was true (which Ploy proved that it isn't) what about Panther?! Is he not going to take responsibility for what's his just because the other one isn't? ugh these ridiculous fans that spread shit like this, pisses me off. Now I hope they can shut up after this dna.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm not gonna argue with anyone in here...fact are always a fact...only them (peter&ploy) would know what the problem is and what cause it...idk before the news about ploy I was thinking to myself too maybe puma is not Peter's son not trying to be mean or stating anything but it's just an asumption because by looking at peter IG he seem happy but after ploy gave birth to puma everything just change...what happen? Nobody know...it's all behind closed door...don't put all ur hate on Peter cuz of the media same as ploy it's all rumor...so whose wrong? Nobody know...only time can tell us...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It's ok, there's no argument, just an exchange of opinions. So what if she post the DNA result that Peter is the father, then what? And let say that Puma isn't his child, I'm pretty sure Panther is his child though, why is he not even attempting to see him or take care of him? Sometime, in my opinion, one doesn't have to know the whole story behind closed door to make a judgment. Sometime whatever one chooses to show the world is what they want the world to believe, in this case Peter chose to tell the world that he is a horrible husband and father by his actions so that is what we're judging him on. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
It was not for what you said but I said it in general. People always believe in rumors and argue like they know better :)
Areeya said:
I'm not gonna argue with anyone in here...fact are always a fact...only them (peter&ploy) would know what the problem is and what cause it...idk before the news about ploy I was thinking to myself too maybe puma is not Peter's son not trying to be mean or stating anything but it's just an asumption because by looking at peter IG he seem happy but after ploy gave birth to puma everything just change...what happen? Nobody know...it's all behind closed door...don't put all ur hate on Peter cuz of the media same as ploy it's all rumor...so whose wrong? Nobody know...only time can tell us...

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont support both Peter and Ploy. Cos Idk what happened between them really. But I appreciate Ploy for not abandoning her children like Peter did. Like raising kids as single mother is not enough, she should face these rumors which question her dignity.

Step said:
I pity that FB page admin for stooping so low to ruin a woman's image who is making 2 ends meet to take care of her kids. Idk if she had affair, even if she had, it will not change my opinion on 'Boss'  :nono1:

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
The world is just not not fair sometimes..a loving father and family man like Por gets taken from his wife and child and here is Peter still living and breathing but seemingly not giving a crap about his children..a measure of a person is the love and good deeds left behind..Really think peter doesn't deserve to be father at all..

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to rakdara.

ก่อนหน้านี้ตกเป็นข่าวเม้าท์มอยอยู่นานว่าที่ “ปีเตอร์ คอร์ป ไดเรนดัล” ออกจากบ้านไม่กลับมาอีกเป็นเพราะน้องพูม่า ลูกชายคนเล็ก ไม่ใช่เลือดเนื้อเชื้อไขของพระเอกหนุ่มนั่นเอง ล่าสุดรายการ เขย่าขวัญคนบันเทิง ทางช่องไบรท์ทีวี รายงาน ว่า สาวพลอยได้พาน้องพูม่า ไปตรวจดีเอ็นเอแล้ว โดยใช้ดีเอ็นเอของพี่ชายน้องแพนเตอร์ ซึ่งผลตรวจออกมาว่าทั้งคู่เป็นพี่น้องสายเลือดเดียวกันจริง
โดยตอนนี้สาวพลอย ได้เตรียมฟิตร่างกายเพื่อกลับไปเป็น แอร์โฮสเตสอีกครั้ง เพื่อหาเงินเลี้ยงดูลูกทั้ง 2 อย่างไรก็ตามยังไม่มีการติดต่อเพื่อขอเคลียร์ปัญหาจากหนุ่มปีเตอร์แต่อย่าง ใด อีกทั้งสาวพลอยเองก็อยากให้สามีรับรองบุตรทั้งสองว่ามีสัญชาติสวีเดนอีกด้วย
http://www.rakdara.net/home/240345

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That is sad that she has to go thru all those just to prove herself to peoples. Why can they leave her and her kids alone? 
Peter is not a man when he didn't come out and clears all those rumors involving his children status, even if DNA has been proven it still doesn't mean he's the father, he lost that right when he left them.