Se7en Deadly Sins

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

The seven deadly sins are lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride. Have you ever did something so evil and never regret it? I'm gonna tell you my life stories how I got here with all me evil doing? I never knew the meaning of kindness before until I meet her. She was an angel to save my soul from going to hell. I cause so much pain in everyone life that I touched. I even killed my brother..................

Cast: is unknown. I don't know who to use. I might use Tye and Rita. But not sure yet.

I'm gonna try a new writing style.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1

Enjoy!!!!!

I committed the worst sin that a man can face. I tear away the innocent of humanity in the world. I brought so much pain. Why am I like this? Why do I feel the need to destroy everything that is happiness? I felt the need to do more damage that I already did. I can’t even look at myself in the mirror without seeing the image of me with two horns coming out of my head. The more I fight, the more I turn into him.

If only there was someone to save me from becoming like my birth father. I want to experience feeling. I wish I know what it was like to feel pain. I want to be normal like everyone.

The stories began…………
My mother once was married to a man, which she didn’t know much about that only he was powerful. She became pregnant with in her wound. After my birth the sky turn pinch black with lighting. Soon after she found out the man she once was in love was the devil himself decried as a human being. She was broken hearted. He left her to return underground. The end of mine little stories.

TBC……………

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.2

Enjoy!!

He believes no one would save him. Surly someone was listening to him. He surely will send his two most beautiful daughter down to earth to save him before it’s too late.

He wanted peace on earth. There was no way he letting his brother win the fight on earth. He surly knew a way to stop evil from happening. He needed the son of the devil to fall in love with one of his daughter so they can stop evil from erupted from earth. He heard from a myth that if the child of heaven and hell will combine their true love for one another. They will bring back harmony on earth. He couldn’t tell this to his daughters, he needed this to be true love with their blood dripping onto the soil created the bond of eternity.

His oldest daughter Paula is indeed pretty. But, his youngest daughter Rita is the most gorgeous form that a man can look at. She was indeed his favorite daughter knowing she will indeed for full his dream of bringing back harmony. Paula is more a little self center then Rita but she cares deeply for other being.

After hearing their father wishes for them to go down to earth to bring back peace. They agree knowing this will be there biggest assignment.

As Tye try to fight the need of becoming completely evil. His mother believes that Tye has good in him. Tye feels completely alone in the world knowing he can’t stop feeling the pleasure of hearing cry around the world. He feels the guilty pleasure of torturing the innocent of humanity.

TBC……..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow :D this is soo cool, so Paula and Rita are the daughter of the heaven, but it's kind of sad that both of them will be trying to win Tye's heart.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
cool two daughters from heaven competing for the son of the devil...thanks for the update what will u bring next to the story....

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3

Enjoy!!!

Tye was working at his step father company. Tye hated his stepfather and wanted him to be dead. But, his mother stops him from even turning into his father.

He couldn’t even stand his step family, he wish it was like before when his mother didn’t meet him. He needed to get out of the office before he put a knife on his stepfather throat. His stepfather hated Tye knowing him pure evil. He wanted to kill Tye when he was little but he couldn’t bare the fact he kill someone. He doesn’t know how to show his love for Tye only by showing him that he doesn’t matter to him. He felt there no need to be kind hearted toward Tye since Tye distance himself from everyone around him and knew he hated him.

As Tye was doing usual thing he does. He felt something unusual. Something was pulling him toward a direction that he couldn’t stop from finding out why. He somehow got to a playground which he doesn’t know why. But, only to know that it was calling him toward there.

As he saw little children playing. He saw a little girl crying looking for her lost puppy. Then a lady came closer to her with a puppy in her hand. He couldn’t see who was she. The little girl was happy to find her puppy and gave the stranger a hug. The lady turn around facing Tye. He was stun by her beauty, something inside of him started to change. The beautiful lady was staring back at Tye thinking is something wrong with her because he couldn’t stop staring at her. She wanted to leave since she has a gut feeling something evil is gonna happen. She is heading toward her sister direction. Tye someone got up and started to follow the beautiful lady.

TBC……

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4 part.1

Enjoy!!!

He kept following her, as she made her way to the park. He wanted to know who she was. He couldn’t control himself, he kept on following her. As the beautiful girl was walking toward where her sister was at, she felt someone following her. She dares not to turn her head around feeling scared. She quickens her step as twice as before.

He saw another beautiful girl. She was even more stunning then the first one. She was holding a lily flowers while smelting it. She was dress all in while, she looks like a Greek Goddess. He wanted to know who she was. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she was then the other girl. He somehow got the nerve to walk toward her; he felt a force pulling him toward her.

A smile was forming around his face. He couldn’t stop staring at her while walking toward her. She felt someone was walking toward her, she look up while seeing a strange man walking toward her. She wanted to run but something was pulling her to stay there.

He got closer and closer to her. His heart was pounding, you could hear his heart beating.
Tye: Hi, may I ask for your name?
?: umm...... it’s Rita
Tye: Rita
Rita: and yours
Tye: Ohhh it’s Tye
Rita: Tye
Tye: This is gonna be straight forward “can we can lunch together sometime”

TBC…… Part 2 will be up tomorrow maybe!!