who do you like more?

• Choi DongWook [SE7EN]

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jung JiHoon [RAIN]

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
Se7en's real name is Choi Dongwook? I never knew that...silly me...I call myself a fan...please...LOL.

But anyhow...my vote goes to Se7en....supporting his career always...as much as I like Rain...sorry...

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I don't favor one over the other. And I dont' watch or listen to a lot of Korean music or drama unless my roommates offer them to me. My first drama was Full House with Rain (and I didn't know he's a singer then), and my first music was Seven because my roommate loves him. But I can say, I love both of their dancing moves. I love to dance, so watching both HOT Korean stars dance on stage is......LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Se7en is hot, sometimes I think he is only okay looking though, but he is a very good singer, love his voice, I am not sure about his acting since I have never seen him in a Korean drama before.

Rain, he's the cute, bubbly, adorable type and he's my favorite Korean actor. But he can be hot also like in A Love to Kill.. haha he had everything in that drama, hottness, cuteness, everything!! lol.. haha. I think his singing is okay I don't really like his songs only some I say her is a better actor than a singer no offense.

If I had to choose between them I say Rain! DUH.. lol! I'm a not big fan of Se7en I just love his songs and his voice.

Patty

sarNie Adult
I ACTUALLY LIKE BOTH OF THEM, CAUSE THEY ARE SO ADORABLE, BUT I VOTE FOR BI....LOVE HIM IN FULL HOUSE

cecilia

Staff member
^but then, se7en doesn't have that DESIRE VIBE like when you do when you look at rain ..LOl

se7en's not as hot as BIG BANG even though he's being in the business longer and am their hyung too ..LOl

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
^but then, se7en doesn't have that DESIRE VIBE like when you do when you look at rain ..LOl

se7en's not as hot as BIG BANG even though he's being in the business longer and am their hyung too ..LOl
Well, that is all really subjective ain't it? ;-)

Lene

sarNie Egg
i've been a fan of both Bi and Se7en from the start. But over time, i started falling more and more for se7en's music and his personality. So se7en wins it for me! :)

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
i like both of them.. but rite now.. i vote rain.. i just saw speed racer and he was so hott!!!