who do you like more?

• Choi DongWook [SE7EN]

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jung JiHoon [RAIN]

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Singing wise, I like seven for his voice...

but for Bi, for his acting & dancing skill...

don't know which one I like better..

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
I like both also, but i perfer se7en's singing, Bi sings like he can't breath, but i love bi's performing and dancing its so hott, and se7ens dancing is kinda wierd.o_O... so its --tied--

amaya0625

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
either way..taebin's hot too..but i just hate it that sometime..he look too damn sick..otherwise..taebin is so sexy..but the issue with s37en and him together singing..dancing..touching..they look hot..and very sexy..but..but..they creeps me out..give me wrong idea.. :ph34r: :sweat:
[post="37421"][/post]​
haha..yeah..se7en and taebin are freaking me out..it's really disturbing everytime watching them performing together..they're OK individually but when they're together..it's such a turn off :blink: :ph34r:

back to the poll..LOL..i've seen too many of Bi vs se7en polls..anyway, Bi'll always get my vote..i just loveeeeeeeeeeeee him...ahem...toooo much! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Se7en voice but Bi is way hotter than Se7en. So I have to go with Bi for the look but for the great voice is Se7en. :wub:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
well since that Seven guy already came out with an album here in Japan....I voted for him since I heard his voice and his songs. His Japanese is decent!! Umm...Rain is finally coming here to Japan so we see if he is any good singing in Japanese.

umm...but I do like the singer K....my mother-in-law said that his songs and his voice is real sweet!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
damn dunno what to choose but I guesss I´ll pick Se7en coz Bi have more votes lolz ^^ <3

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna said:
I love Se7en voice but Bi is way hotter than Se7en. So I have to go with Bi for the look but for the great voice is Se7en. :wub:
[post="68089"][/post]​
There is a very special thing about Bi 's vocie, when I listen to his song for the first time I think he voice is not that good but when I listen many tmie, I really like his voice when he hit the high note. I just love both of them, they are so talent in different way.

cecilia

Staff member
Prisna said:
There is a very special thing about Bi 's vocie, when I listen to his song for the first time I think he voice is not that good but when I listen many tmie, I really like his voice when he hit the high note. I just love both of them, they are so talent in different way.
[post="80818"][/post]​
he have the X FACTOR ..something about him is just there..he's DRIVEN..