SEG Lead Cast Photos

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hello Everyone,

For those who were wondering who our lead casts were...we finally had our photo shoot, but I have not had time to get the photos converted from high resolution yet so the photo on the site is the first of many to come. I will try to upload the second lead cast and the entire cast as soon as I can. Once again..thanks for the support.

www.scradentertainmentgroup.com

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

snow

sarNie Egg
Can we see close up pictures of each of the leads? The first pix you have is kinda of dark and it's too far. However, I agree that some of these guys are pretty good looking. I don't know about the lead female though. Perhaps some close up pix of her will show her beauty more. Keep up the good work!

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow those were good leads so man!!!!!!!!!! i didn't make it so congratulations to the one who make it for Tou Long role hopefully your movie is going to be a good movie

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
can you tell us who plays what roles i already know MT and the girl for playing two main characters but the rest.........?............................ :huh:

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
can you tell us who plays what roles i already know MT and the girl for playing two main characters but the rest.........?............................ :huh:

Hello,

I am working on getting better pictures of them uploaded. They do look a lot nicer with suits on.

KMX will play Sean Xiong
BH will play Blong Chang
MLL will play Kalia Vaj
LC will play TouLong Kue
MTV will play Michael Xiong

I will also try to get the second cast up. There are 4 members that make up the 2nd cast, but they are a lot younger than the 1st cast. 1st cast members range from ages 20 to 28 while the 2nd cast members range from ages 17 to 19.

Thanks again for the support.

PC Vaj
SEG

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
can you post up the story summary/plot/character list/watever it was on your site again. because before i make any judgement i wanna re-read who they are, what they do, etc. how many girls audition for kalia vaj's role?

angelness

sarNie Egg
wow, I was doubting it before... but the cast looks good... although good looks still don't mean everything... I hope you as the director also do a great job in each angel protraying the story because the structure and set up of each scene also needs to come in place as well... I can still recall other films I've seen where the color schemes totally don't match up.. it was so bad... Anyways hoping the best for all you.... and those hair look pretty snazzy...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
going back and re-reading the story again and trying to vision a picture of the actors and actress that would portray it, the only one that i have a stronger feeling toward is Lucky Cha. He is handsome indeed and he has this hardcore cool look will definitely bring out the the arrogant and business characteristics of Toulong Kue. Hopefully his acting will be as good. on the other hand MTV seems a little too nice and sweet to portray Michael. MTV is handsome but he has this boyish bubbly look. hopefully he can prove me wrong.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
going back and re-reading the story again and trying to vision a picture of the actors and actress that would portray it, the only one that i have a stronger feeling toward is Lucky Cha. He is handsome indeed and he has this hardcore cool look will definitely bring out the the arrogant and business characteristics of Toulong Kue. Hopefully his acting will be as good. on the other hand MTV seems a little too nice and sweet to portray Michael. MTV is handsome but he has this boyish bubbly look. hopefully he can prove me wrong.

MTV's looks can be so deceiving...I myself was reluctant about him at first, but I cast him as Michael because I already knew how Michael looked like in my mind......but lets just put it this way...he is the most arrogant, rude and judgemental jerk on screen as Michael Xiong. Hell...even I hated him! And...yes..he is the sweetest person in real life... very shy and reserved..lol Thats why I didnt get how he can be a singer when so shy???

Lucky Cha is very handsome indeed...I knew he was Toulong Kue when I first saw him. He does have that cool, arrogant look. In reality he is very friendly, talkative and imaginative. Your all around boy next door.

KMX is Sean down to the T. His mannerism on and off the set is the same. When he smiles his whole face lights up and yet he can maintain that carefree look thats in Sean.

Bee Her has that dark handsome thing going.. He can be very sweet as Blong Chang and yet when you piss him off he can give off that "you're dead" look. He's a great person in reality thats why it was hard to imagine that hes a hard rock singer !! lol

Mailia Lo is our Kalia. There were over 30 young ladies who we saw as our Kalia potential, but there was just something not right about them. I wanted a girl who wasn't beautiful to play her. Someone who was cute, bubbly and very outgoing. I knew I found her when Mailia walked into our audition tent. Its just one of those things that you as a writer would know. My gut feeling was right. Truth is..shes better than the men!! lol... She brings out the best in all of them. Her chemistry with them is just awesome! She is not only outgoing and very talkative..she can take criticism and is very creative! I was so surprised that she can sing..dance..draw..and play sports so well too! And..the ironic thing is...she's beautiful when made up!!!

I hope we will not disappoint. Thanks again for the support!

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting....i'll definitely check this out and hope that its not a disappointment....best regards for a successful movie...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i see what you're talking about now. about that boyband, did you form one already? and who will be composing the soundtrack for the movie?

mai92

sarNie Adult
I really liked those two pictures, but did you guys notice that MTV the one that plays Michael Xiong is in the hmong band called Zinc. I think that he is, because he looks the same and have the same name. I think thats so cool!! :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks for the others but can you show their pictures seperate in their own and more pictures of the other people.......... :D thanks...........

snow

sarNie Egg
I really liked those two pictures, but did you guys notice that MTV the one that plays Michael Xiong is in the hmong band called Zinc. I think that he is, because he looks the same and have the same name. I think thats so cool!! :lol:

No wonder I thought he look familiar. I have that cd and he is totally hot on the cover.

SEG,
I agree you should show more pic of each of the leads.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ they're okay lookin'... NICE! i agree, the pictures are a bit dark.. i hope when u guys shoot... u guys will have light... i can't wait! :) good luck!