SEG looking for girl singers

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies...and of course Gentlemen....

As you all know…I am actively looking for girls to form an all girl group. I am thinking maybe three girls. If any of you know
anyone who resides in the Sacramento or Orange County, LA County area who is interested then please let me know. I
would really love to audition them.

As of now…Advent Vibe is in the studio trying to get their CD recorded….and we are also preparing our current duo for their
debut.

Our new group consists of two young men. One is from Fresno and the other is from Sacramento. Like Advent Vibe, they
were also complete strangers. But to my relief…both of them surprisingly have a lot in common. Both have very unique
vocals and are also great lyricists.

Although we have already defined their music genre, completed a few instrumentals for them and did a mini photo shoot
.…they have yet to come up with a name for themselves so until they figure that out…I can’t tell you what they’re called…lol…..

It has always been our intention to have a back-up group right on the heels of our current recording group. Last year we
promoted Advent Vibe heavily while our current group waited patiently in the wings for their turn to shine…this year
Advent Vibe’s CD will drop in December….and so we will be heavily promoting our new group right behind them.

If I can get the girls in by February of next year…they can tour the venues with AV and our new group to get a feel of what
is expected from them. With us backing them and two other touring groups acting as their BIG BROTHER, I have no doubt that
by the time our current duo goes into recording mode next September…these girls should be ready for their debut.

Please have them pm me here or send inquiries to info@scradentertainmentgroup.com. Thanks for all of your help once again.

Stay Blessed!

~SEG~

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
"recording mode by september"??? wow! that's so soon...lol i think ur duo group has a name by now..n hopefully no one else has it too...lol

btw, i kinda kno some girls who like singing..i didnt kno u were lookin for girls..:) but i told them to record themselves singin a hmong song...

the two girls that i talk to on a different forum(one is from fresno n the other is attending UC Davis)...i dont kno if they're really devoted tho..but i'll talk to them a bit more to confirm that they are devoted...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
are you looking for any song lyricist? i specialized in girl group songs with a big emphasize on ballads but i can write various genres.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Wow! SEG...i know one...she's from stockton. but she's chubby unless u got pills and u can help her to go for a diet..
then yeah sooner u'll like her...no, i mean u will accept her right? well if not then i dont nkow. Fat girls these days know how to sing well.
I've seen alot of them. Whoo! they're good. U'll fall for it. lol.
i know how to sing too but i'm not ready yet. too early for me. ok im out.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Wow! SEG...i know one...she's from stockton. but she's chubby unless u got pills and u can help her to go for a diet..
then yeah sooner u'll like her...no, i mean u will accept her right? well if not then i dont nkow. Fat girls these days know how to sing well.
I've seen alot of them. Whoo! they're good. U'll fall for it.
lol ok im out.
this was really mean of you

kulyia

RUK
Ladies...and of course Gentlemen....

As you all know…I am actively looking for girls to form an all girl group. I am thinking maybe three girls. If any of you know
anyone who resides in the Sacramento or Orange County, LA County area who is interested then please let me know. I
would really love to audition them.

As of now…Advent Vibe is in the studio trying to get their CD recorded….and we are also preparing our current duo for their
debut.

Our new group consists of two young men. One is from Fresno and the other is from Sacramento. Like Advent Vibe, they
were also complete strangers. But to my relief…both of them surprisingly have a lot in common. Both have very unique
vocals and are also great lyricists.

Although we have already defined their music genre, completed a few instrumentals for them and did a mini photo shoot
.…they have yet to come up with a name for themselves so until they figure that out…I can’t tell you what they’re called…lol…..

It has always been our intention to have a back-up group right on the heels of our current recording group. Last year we
promoted Advent Vibe heavily while our current group waited patiently in the wings for their turn to shine…this year
Advent Vibe’s CD will drop in December….and so we will be heavily promoting our new group right behind them.

If I can get the girls in by February of next year…they can tour the venues with AV and our new group to get a feel of what
is expected from them. With us backing them and two other touring groups acting as their BIG BROTHER, I have no doubt that
by the time our current duo goes into recording mode next September…these girls should be ready for their debut.

Please have them pm me here or send inquiries to info@scradentertainmentgroup.com. Thanks for all of your help once again.

Stay Blessed!

~SEG~

Hi..i live in Fresno..quite Younge i must say..and i wanna try out for auditions..icant seem to open the link you've provided for us.can i find out about the infos of auditioning and when?..thank you

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

honestly, that was kinda mean. i kno im not the perfect size or ne thing, but its not right to say that cuz ne one can lose weight. (i kno this may seem like im attcking u, but hopefully u dont take it the wrong way...)

also, not everyone is perfect. even if u mean it in a good way, others may take it negatively, cuz wat we read here is only text, no emotions or expressions are in them, so no one can tell..

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man!!! Why do you have to be in Cali??? : P I reside in MN and would looooooooove to join a group. Any info. of one here, please do tell! : )

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

omg! this is really mean && RUDE of you to say. <_<

i dont think size matters, at least you can sing well.

For example, when i buy CDs, i dont look at how the singer looks like. I go for the voice.

You can be the prettiest girl out there but dont have the voice to sing. :D

venosat

sarNie Hatchling

Honestly...as much as I hate to say this..nkaujhmoob08 is correct. It
is very rare to find a beautiful skinny girl or good looking guy who
can sing...and I mean..actually sing! For the past two years that i
have been in this business I have to say that i only saw two hmong
kids that I thought could possibly have the whole package! And...they
don't include my current artists.

Most of the kids that have incredible vocals do tend to be on the heavy side.
And no matter how much we want to believe that look isn't everything...the truth is ..
it is. Sure some of us are not too judgemental, but once the crowd gets over
the person's awesome vocals....with no looks...the interest fades rather quickly.
I can name a few artists who's vocals I have fallen in love with...but are not
nearly where they want to be because of the way they look. Also...RAPPERS...
I have yet to see a very good looking rapper...lol.... maybe its because they're too busy
trying to look thuggish...lol.....or maybe because I just havn't looked hard enough....

In addition....most of the great singers are all hiding behind the screens. They
don't usually go out and advertise themselves so its kind of hard to
find them if you're looking for them at New Years or functions. Majority of them
also do it for fun and don't take their talent seriously enough to even want to pursue it.

BUT......despite all the hoopla about the looks..... I truely believe in this..... its also all in how you present your artists too. They don't have to be skinny or great looking people...they just have to have that star mentality. It is the way that they carry themselves with
that confidence...and yet not come across as too cocky...the way they dress....the way they
talk...and walk...are all factors that will either make them or break them. So if the looks
aren't there then they have to be able to make it up in other departments so as to balance out what they don't have.

A lot of people have commented to me that I am probably biased because Advent Vibe
members are all made up of good looking people. So therefore..I must like to only support good looking people...lol...But that is the farthest thing from the truth....lol...

I don't have an issue with supporting "big artists", but for what I have
planned for them...they need to be in fairly good shape because if they are not
then they will be too breathless to sing. We can deal with their weight issue
once we sign them on, but they must also be willing to want the change.
I don't want to make people do things that they don't want to do....and I do try to
always back up what i say with what i do....example...

My current duo....when I first saw my first boy...he was overweight. I mean really overweight. I loved his vocals, but I had to have that heart to heart talk with him. I told him straight up that he needed to lose weight....it may sound mean but I saw the potential in him...and
what a great looking kid he can be if he did lost that weight. I can dress him in whatever I want, but then we will have limited choices in clothing.... I also laid out the possibilities and what I have planned for him if he gave me his trust and respected my time and efforts. That was last November.... he told me not to worry and that he would work on it....I seriously thought he was just trying to pacify me... After Fresno New Year...I didn't see him until Fresno Water Festival in May....and boy...did I do a 360! Most of us couldn't even tell that he was the same kid we saw just months earlier! I believe he went from a size 38 to a size 33 and is still losing weight.

We all went DAMN!!!! How did you do that??? lol...So you see...if there is a
will there is a way. And if you want it bad enough...you will make those sacrifices. In addition to that..he also comes from a broken home ...but he has that SUPERSTAR mentality....And in my book thats what counts the most....the drive, the sacrifices and the will to never
give up.

And yes...my second boy also has a weight issue..and to which i have had that heart to heart talk with him too!...lol.... He is working on it...but I think that with his partner having been in that boat before..they both can help encourage and inspire each other to greater heights.

So you see...I don't have issues with people of all sizes and looks....I am willing to accept them...but they got to also be willing to work with me too! I appreciate them and they appreciate me...its all good!

cecilia

Staff member
i like your honesty
what you said is the truth
at least, you give them the chance to prove themselves
as well as them respecting you back without bashing just b/c of what you said.

working in this industry is always crucial.
even thought i've tried not to be too judgmental, i still can't escape it.
nowadays, i learn to appreciate voices over looks -- personality can make up for it too.
just like you said. they don't' have to have the looks, as long as they have other to makeup for it.
for me. voices is most important for a singer to carry out his/her career or to stay longer than a year before it start to fade.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the voice is all that matters
look at ciaj sia
he's a big guy.. but lots of people like him
nothing wrong with that.
if you really did like someone's music
you wouldn't care what they looked like
just like the people you date
even if they aren't that great looking
if their personality rocks!
that's all that counts
you gotta look deeper rather than what is just right in front of you

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i have a question.
you talked about giving full support for the girl's group.
can you give me a further analysis on what the "full support" package means?
what does it include?
if a private vocal coach is included, how often does the girls meet up with the vocal coach/dance coach/etc?
and this may seem like a personal question but how do you get all the money to fianance this?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the voice is all that matters
look at ciaj sia
he's a big guy.. but lots of people like him
nothing wrong with that.
if you really did like someone's music
you wouldn't care what they looked like
just like the people you date
even if they aren't that great looking
if their personality rocks!
that's all that counts
you gotta look deeper rather than what is just right in front of you
this is true. ciaj sia has awesome vocals and i really like his music. how i see it is that music is universal thing..everyone comes in different shapes n sizes, but music will always mean the same in every culture...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
honestly, that was kinda mean. i kno im not the perfect size or ne thing, but its not right to say that cuz ne one can lose weight. (i kno this may seem like im attcking u, but hopefully u dont take it the wrong way...)

also, not everyone is perfect. even if u mean it in a good way, others may take it negatively, cuz wat we read here is only text, no emotions or expressions are in them, so no one can tell..
okay...lol....but im just trying to help other....seg said he's looking for girls....but i appologize if i were mean or write it too harsh..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
omg! this is really mean && RUDE of you to say. <_<

i dont think size matters, at least you can sing well.

For example, when i buy CDs, i dont look at how the singer looks like. I go for the voice.
You can be the prettiest girl out there but dont have the voice to sing. :D
ok im sorry...i will shut up for awhile...