[Serie] Devil Besides Me

Chii

sarNie Egg
There's an mv on youtube I think. I'm not a fan of Rainie as the main character, but as a singer she's great! :) This drama was ok because I didnt like Rainie as the main. The manga is much better.

donna

sarNie Adult
man i watched this series and i loved it! mike is so fricking fine! the story line is kinda like a thai lakorn that i watched.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this was good..and mike was really hot!! his hair and is smile..OMG..hotness!!! but i don't think i even got pass eppie 2..after eppie 2, although it was still good, i kind of lost interest in it and ended up reading the manga (The Devil Does Exist) instead..and the manga was awesome!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this serie. Mike is super Hot and Handsome!!! I love his character and his acting. Rainie is so cute. They have great chemistry on screen .They are the cutest couple. I love the plot and that it's not too long. and love that there is so many love scenes of them. YAY!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi
Does anyone have the serie "Devil Beside You" with Mike He & Rainie Yang in English Subtitles for sale? i finish watching it and love it. i want a copy of this serie so badly. i want to burn it but i don't have a burner, which sucks a lot. i want to watch it in my big t.v instead of watching on my computer. if you do please contact me. Thanks.