[Serie] Devil Besides Me

maijune

SarNie Adult
is there other links i can download this series...d-addict doesn't work for me...i can't download SRT files....please help me here i really want to watch this series...and if possible i like to have it with eng subs.....anyone?......

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
you can watch it at youtube.com but only if you have a good connection, because it pauses a lot. what I do is I pause it and wait until that grey line under the video goes to the end, which means the whole video has loaded, and then play and it goes smoothly. How come you can't dl the subtitles? I know they still work bc I dl them recently. If torrent doesn't work for you, try Clubbox:
www.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
there's a tutorial on how to use it in the korean section

I really enjoyed this drama... Each time i watch a Taiwanese drama it gets better and better. Devil Beside YOU(ME) is a great one... I jus finished it last night and later my sister found me an extended version. It was hilarious too... hahhaa... Thou no subs... The extended was too short for me but its all good... Jus started "Love Contract" Cant wait... :)

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, there's an extended version?!! Is the ending extended too? Can you describe some of the additional scenes and if possible, upload the ending?

Lotus

sarNie Egg
i jux fininshed watching this series it was very good i love Mike, he and Rainie make a cute couple

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i got my married sister hooked on it now... she's asking me to burn her a copy of it...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I agree.. he is HOT.. the other guy is HOT too..... but then I forgot his name... lol...

I really didn't like the ending because he ditched rainy... but that's ok.. ehhe.. he came back

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I was bored this weekend and was too lazy to dl series.

So i watched his series on youtube. it was good.

I actually like it.

Mike is hot, but Kingone is hotter. HEHEHE.

I like the chemistry the group has with each other.

I really like the Yuan Yi (kingone). He's such a hottie. I love how he was willing to give Qing Zi a chance. I mean it never hurts right.

I was so into Yuan Yi and Qing Zi i was like they should make another drama with those two as leads instead. Li Xiang and Yang Ping are cute too. Yang Ping himself is a hottie.

Rainie is pretty cute too. I look forward to seeing more of these two in dramas.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
mike he is adorable...did you guys see Love Contract? i havent but it doesnt come to my liking...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i love dby so much it's so good. i've seen love contract and i think mike is so much cuter in dby, and love contract isn't as good as dby.

natty

Chubs
lol i thought mike was much much cuter in LC then DBY... in dby he looked kinda gay with his hairstyle..

jaofa

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where I can get a copy of Devil Beside you? It's a taiwanese drama with Raine and Mike Ha. I'm hooked and would love to find a copy of the series if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
u can get it on ebay....good price too with sub...=)....good deal...so hurry and go bet now....=)

jaofa

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
we have a thread on this one, but i'm pretty sure you can get it from a taiwanese drama freak, i'm pretty sure they'll have it! yes yes i love mike he too!!
[post="114881"][/post]​

lidogurl said:
u can get it on ebay....good price too with sub...=)....good deal...so hurry and go bet now....=)
[post="114966"][/post]​
Thanks bunches for all your suggestions!!! Yup..Mike He is soooo HOTT

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea check out ebay and in MN flee maket the one on como has the original for sale for like $42 with english sub

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
it's a good movie you should watch it if you haven't yet i loved the movie but i hated how he left with his mom for a year but i liked how he surprised her wen he came back i think they're such a cute couple together